= Introduce Yourself =

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: = Introduce Yourself =

Postby comesect2.0 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:33 am

your gonna fit right in, welcome!....and melt banana!
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:33 am

comesect2.0 wrote:your gonna fit right in, welcome!....and melt banana!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby comesect2.0 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:32 am

1a5ec134d321396a8c1672425586c7da--hall.jpg
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby rsfc » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:06 am

Hi there, I've lurked a little here in the past. I live in Utah. I started playing guitar as a tween into metal and industrial back in the early 90's. I moved on to punk and hardcore in my teens to early 20's. Stopped playing guitar but got big into synths/modular. Went deep down the DIY rabbit hole. I'm burnt out on DIY and want to focus on making music again. Now I am getting back into guitar and this seems like my kinda place.
rsfc

interested
interested

Postby realmacaroni » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:33 pm

hi

i've lurked this forum from time to time. been on tGP for the past few years

that place is just too sterile. can't say "fuck", can't be too adverse, can't be controversial...pretty ironic for a guitar forum, seems to me

and anyone who posts "ymmv" after every fucking opinion/review/experience they post about can gfys!!

oh and i love fuzz. particularly henretta's blue bird, eqd bit commander and hoof reaper, and dod carcosa

also a confirmed phaser junkie
realmacaroni

interested
interested

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:35 pm

:hello:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby realmacaroni » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:14 pm

is there some setting or check box i can use to alert me when someone has quoted one of my posts?

don't wanna miss/ignore any questions or the like
realmacaroni

interested
interested

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:18 pm

realmacaroni wrote:is there some setting or check box i can use to alert me when someone has quoted one of my posts?

don't wanna miss/ignore any questions or the like

No, not that I know of. Unfortunately, our forum software is badly in need of an upgrade.

I think you can get notifications for threads, but not for quoted posts. :idk:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Kacey Y » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Hey, if you find a bar that only has cans of beer, with Captain Beefheart, The Jesus Lizard, Melt Banana, The Ronettes, Superchunk, Cannibal Corpse and Hieroglyphics on the jukebox, don't expect the toilets to flush. Places with a deep wine selection and lot of Van Morrison on in the background probably have bathrooms that smell great and toilets that flush automatically.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby drolo » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:10 pm

^ :lol:
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby kosta » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:51 pm

Corey Y wrote:Hey, if you find a bar that only has cans of beer, with Captain Beefheart, The Jesus Lizard, Melt Banana, The Ronettes, Superchunk, Cannibal Corpse and Hieroglyphics on the jukebox, don't expect the toilets to flush. Places with a deep wine selection and lot of Van Morrison on in the background probably have bathrooms that smell great and toilets that flush automatically.

:!!!: :lol: :hug:
Object Object : Bandcamp | Soundcloud
A lil dreamy, a lil noisy.
kosta

Supporter
Supporter

Postby fuzzisokiguess » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Corey Y wrote:Hey, if you find a bar that only has cans of beer, with Captain Beefheart, The Jesus Lizard, Melt Banana, The Ronettes, Superchunk, Cannibal Corpse and Hieroglyphics on the jukebox, don't expect the toilets to flush. Places with a deep wine selection and lot of Van Morrison on in the background probably have bathrooms that smell great and toilets that flush automatically.

Booze, jukebox and toilets, ftw!

If ILF had money, this should be printed on the benjaminz.
DRodriguez wrote:Imma build a disc delay based on a stationary bike, the faster you pedal, the faster the delay.

Bike backwards and you get a reverse delay.
fuzzisokiguess

committed
committed

Postby TheGracefulBeast » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:35 pm

Hello! Aubs here- I've been playing the bass for about 2 years. I have a Yamaha I bought super cheap, but despite the cost it is a great bass. Like many bassist I dream of owning a Rickenbacker one day. I play in a post-rock band and my band mates are way more knowledgeable on gear than I am (I'm only just now investing in my first pedal, which I think drives them crazy) so I figured I would hang out here on ilovefuzz and start learning. Post-rock is all about those effects after all. I'm super excited to hear about pedals and such from everyone!
TheGracefulBeast

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby drolo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:17 pm

You're not just going to hear about pedals here but also learn how to become one of the cool and hip kids

welcome ;-)
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby TheGracefulBeast » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:20 am

Oh my, I always wanted to be one of those!

Am I doing it right?
TheGracefulBeast

uncommitted
uncommitted

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion