= Introduce Yourself =

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: = Introduce Yourself =

Postby megamaeng » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:39 am

Hey!

I'm a longtime lurker who has recently been spending a crazy amount of time on here as I try to make my bass as noisy and crazy sounding as possible, mainly to compensate for my lack of skills haha. I come from a synths and sampler background making boom bap hip hop - http://music.thmm.org.

Got tired of pressing play at shows so hoping to play the bass live with some programmed beats. So far I have an ampeg fridge, svt7pro, a shell pink mij Jazz bass, and a bunch of pedals in the mail.
megamaeng

committed
committed

Postby kikiklang » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Hi thanks for letting me in . Great to see such a creative forum . I am from france . I met ackermann from death by audio recently and we had a talk about electronic . I realized how we are late in france . This place confirmed the idea .
I play guitar with stereo loopings . multi amps and synchronized loops . My favorite pedal had been the akai headrush for a long time . The five outputs were just amazing to me . Running two+ of this pedal together with multiple amps can be absolutely unique .
Unfortunately the sound quality of this pedal is bad now . i wish they'll buy a new version. bye
kikiklang

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello and welcome all newbies! Don't be shy and get social, we could all use fresh voices in discussions.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby baremountain » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:47 pm

Howdy y'all,
My name is Evan, and I live in Dallas, where I book shows & run a DIY maker space/venue.
I've been playing guitar for 10.5 or so years. I also play saxophone, bass, synth, drums, banjo, sing, and I have a sitar that I never was disciplined enough to learn.
I'm a huge smallsound/bigsound supporter, and one of those 50 lucky bastards who scored a No Memory.
I'll find a 'show off your board' thread soon & share pics of what I've got (although my No Memory and Count to 5 are both out for repairs TnT).
Looking forward to getting involved in this community!
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama

#wheresthebirthcertificate #obamahoax

solo tunes:
completed works || loosey goosey releases
associated acts:
Raab Zamboni (fake jazz/real noise//sax, modular synth, editing, misc) || Field Guide (my best friends//sax on 2 tracks)

I make t-shirts, patches, koozies, buttons, CDs, sometimes tapes, and eventually i'll start working on pedals again. DM me for pricing!
baremountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby bloatedsack » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:17 pm

Chankgeez wrote:I still haven't actually been to Centralia.

I was about 10 years ago, and there wasn't anything left at all except a few cracks in the ground, even the roads were mostly overgrown and all the buildings were torn down. You couldn't really tell where house lots were and other than a sad bench in what was "town square," it's pretty much done.

I did take a nice photo of the dead trees at the dump site where the fire started, though, so there's that.

Oh? An introduction? I own some basses. I own some pedals. I don't have any talent so it's all pretty pointless, but it keeps me off the streets so there's that. I'm too old to ever join a band and my wife tells me that whenever I turn on I give her a headache. I'm not going to amount to anything, but at least I'll enjoy the trip.
bloatedsack

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:23 pm

bloatedsack wrote:
I did take a nice photo of the dead trees at the dump site where the fire started, though, so there's that.

That is a nice photo. :)*

Yeah, I've seen a lot of photos online. Mostly daytime pics though. It's so creepy/spooky.

Welcome to the forum. :hello:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby popvulture » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:57 am

Centralia is definitely a good band name if it hasn't been snagged already...
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Efrentijuana » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:58 pm

Hi, im Efren!

Im a mexican pedal Builder from Tijuana ,Baja california Mexicol.
I run this: www.paradoxeffects.com

Im new on this (i love fuzz), so if anybody has any advice on how to make my post better it will be appreciated.

Hope to hear from all the community.
Efrentijuana

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:07 pm

Hey, Efren, welcome to the forum!

Your pedals look great and the demos sound great too. I know you already have some fans here.

That first post is a good start. :!!!: I'll have to wait and see what your other posts are like before I can offer any suggestions for improvement. :lol:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Eivind August » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:03 am

Hi, Efren! :hello:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby eSS eSS » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:46 pm

Hello!
eSS eSS

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby goroth » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:42 am

:hello:
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:30 am

Chankgeez wrote:Hey, Efren, welcome to the forum!

Your pedals look great and the demos sound great too. I know you already have some fans here.

That first post is a good start. :!!!: I'll have to wait and see what your other posts are like before I can offer any suggestions for improvement. :lol:

what he means to say is if you can set him up for TWSS jokes he will be happy.

Which I know seems big and hard but I am sure you will get used to it after a while
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:32 pm

Thanks, hbomb, no need for mo' set-up men when I've got peeps like you. :D
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:17 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Thanks, hbomb, no need for mo' set-up men when I've got peeps like you. :D

well then I guess his only purpose here will be his badass pedals.
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion