Conspiracy Theories You Believe or Find Interesting

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Conspiracy Theories You Believe or Find Interesting

Postby cosmicevan » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:58 pm

JustGlyphs wrote:
cosmicevan wrote:I also absolutely believe Epstein did horrible things to children and may well have been killed in prison, blackmailed powerful people like Prince Andrew/Gates/Clinton, worked with intelligence agencies, etc. Seems like that's a fairly acceptable/widespread conspiracy theory.

There is no conspiracy there...it's pretty obvious and the shocking thing is that all this happened in front of everyone's faces and people were too distracted with their own non-sense to care. Just like when the pentagon acknowledged the existence of UFOs. No one cared. Usually the strangest stuff happens right in front of our faces and people say "HEY" for like a millisecond before they get distracted by the next thing.

John wrote:Nobody is gonna wanna hear this, but Building 7 wasn't hit by a plane, yet it collapsed like the other buildings, while no other buildings in history are known to have collapsed like that from fire. It just doesn't make sense unless it was built to be instantly collapsible, or...

That's a weird one for sure. The only thing to look at is who got paid...at the end of the day, it's all about someone getting paid. My favorite is the whole antivax thing saying that vaccines are controlled by big pharma as they line up to buy whatever drug of the week social media tells them is the cure. If only they would pause to realize how much money the treatments cost and how much money hospitals and Dr visits cost. The irony is palpable.
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:03 pm

"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby K2000 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:56 pm

I used to have more patience for conspiracy theories - hahaha - before Trump's institutional disinformation and Q Anon.

Now I kinda hate all of it, and I can see how they can be used as strategic distractions, money-making schemes etc.

Microplastics in the environment is not a conspiracy theory.
K2000

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jero » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:45 pm

K2000 wrote:I used to have more patience for conspiracy theories - hahaha - before Trump's institutional disinformation and Q Anon.

Now I kinda hate all of it, and I can see how they can be used as strategic distractions, money-making schemes etc.

I think I'm with you on this these days

That said, I heard one about there being generations of people that live in state parks. That park rangers are in on it, or are from the groups, and then sent out to maintain & protect their way of life.... M. Night might have something to do with this :snax:
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:08 pm

once we get to grips with climate change being for real, we can move on to microplastics. having spent my career in environmental protection, i don't expect to see a consensus on environmental reality in my lifetime :/
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby cosmicevan » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:08 pm

Jero wrote:
K2000 wrote:I used to have more patience for conspiracy theories - hahaha - before Trump's institutional disinformation and Q Anon.

I think I'm with you on this these days

That said, I heard one about there being generations of people that live in state parks. That park rangers are in on it, or are from the groups, and then sent out to maintain & protect their way of life.... M. Night might have something to do with this :snax:

ixnay on the arkspay okay ay?
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:20 pm

:snax:
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JustGlyphs » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:23 am

John wrote:Nobody is gonna wanna hear this, but Building 7 wasn't hit by a plane, yet it collapsed like the other buildings, while no other buildings in history are known to have collapsed like that from fire. It just doesn't make sense unless it was built to be instantly collapsible, or...

A four-year computational engineering study from UAlaska-Fairbanks and Nanjing University found Building 7 could not have collapsed as described in the official report, as did other prior less comprehensive studies from other engineering unis https://files.wtc7report.org/file/publi ... ch2020.pdf

I don't believe 9/11 was an "inside job" but it's very plausible the attacks were allowed to happen, the Saudi Arabian government was involved, and/or Building 7 was blown up after the attacks (physically harming no one) to cover up some shady shit.

cosmicevan wrote:Usually the strangest stuff happens right in front of our faces and people say "HEY" for like a millisecond before they get distracted by the next thing.

I hope many people do care but simply feel powerless to do anything about it... that's how I feel at least. But I have followed the Ghislaine trial pretty closely and it's rage-inducing. The UFO stuff is pretty wild too! I think those are probably foreign military tech but you never know... And that concrete evidence of alien life on Venus last year, albeit simple, people seemed to brush off! WTF

Whatever level of enlightenment Kanye is on, it's beyond the Illuminati at this stage

Understandable. I think QAnon was amplified to obfuscate the grizzly Epstein child trafficking stuff. Get some of the people most passionate about protecting children whipped into hysteria around stuff that is obviously insane bs, then it creates an environment of distrust or dismissal around any claims of an elite pedo ring, even when one pretty much definitely exists.

K2000 wrote:Microplastics in the environment is not a conspiracy theory.

Well yeah, the conspiracy part is that industries are covering up how harmful they are to human health as there's a massive disincentive to fix the problem, through controlling research and targeting scientists who publish against them. I believe Syngenta did this to Dr. Tyrone Hayes in retaliation to his findings on the pesticide atrazine (still most common pesticide used today in the US) and that they promoted that Alex Jones clip "they're turning the freaking frogs gay" to make Hayes's findings appear ridiculous and laughable. Corporations have an enormous control over what gets researched and how, and the "trust the science" crowd needs to realize that and not dismiss this kind of questioning as crazy. My college's earth sciences department was funded by and named after Shell Oil ffs.

Oil companies have known for decades with great accuracy how devastating carbon emissions are and have continually chosen to confuse and hide it from the general public to increase their profits https://news.yahoo.com/big-oil-knew-cli ... 16154.html. Similar stuff historically with big tobacco, opioids, etc.

Dandolin wrote:once we get to grips with climate change being for real, we can move on to microplastics. having spent my career in environmental protection, i don't expect to see a consensus on environmental reality in my lifetime :/

The only path I see is accelerating to industrial collapse. The vast majority of people aren't going to voluntarily give up their lifestyles, no matter how clear the evidence is, if it doesn't directly and immediately impact their lives. It breaks my heart daily. Trying to comprehend the magnitude of environmental destruction makes me like totally despondent. I can't think about it too much without feeling utter despair. And I don't know what else to do about it besides the personal lifestyle choices that make 0.00000001% of a difference and almost no one else does anyway. Maybe nuclear fusion will happen or carbon capture or something else miraculous :idk:
JustGlyphs

interested
interested

Postby lost in music » Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:18 am

I just popped in here to recommend the comic book Department of Truth, which is on track to incorporate ALL of the conspiracy theories into its narrative.

Thread got pretty serious though. Damn.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby MechaGodzilla » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:10 pm

with how confusing and sad the world can be, i think you've got to be mad not to have a couple of conspiracies you're fond of invoking, but only the good ones, not the racist or antisemitic ones. or ones that actively hurt people like the antivaxxers. and you don't want to be one of those guys whose personality is "conspiracy guy", that's just a person so desperate to see themselves as in control of their situation, as protagonist in their story, that they lose sight of reality.
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby lost in music » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:15 pm

I just like to think about Project MK Ultra and how the C.I.A. has certainly cleaned up its act since then!
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby coupleonapkins » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:52 pm

lost in music wrote:I just like to think about Project MK Ultra and how the C.I.A. has certainly cleaned up its act since then!

Montreal Assembly, indeed :?: :hello: :lol:

Big takeaway from this thread sew far: Most of it is true, some of it is false, but microplastics are truly real (not an argument!).

I do miss kooks, in general, and the somewhat explainable nature of pre-2000 era conspiracy theories, but so much of it has only come to light in retrospect (both true and false) illuminated only by the light of time and distance, which doesn't bode well for all living organisms on the planet, now and into the future.

Biggest question: what'll we do about it?!?!?

Horny 4 truth!
Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby UglyCasanova » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:07 am

Inb4 the return of Sparrow
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby maninashed » Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:48 am

I only use pedals I built myself cause the big companies put recording stuff in theirs to steal yer riffs
maninashed

involved
involved

Postby lost in music » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:00 am

That's why I wipe down my input and output jacks with Ivermectin after every jam.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion