Conspiracy Theories You Believe or Find Interesting

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Conspiracy Theories You Believe or Find Interesting

Postby JustGlyphs » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:31 pm

Hopefully this will be a fun thread. I like reading about eccentric, fringe ideas and this forum seems replete with fellow kooks.

This one's a bit abstract but I believe in something akin to cybernetic capitalism. Basically, no humans are really "in charge" anymore and decisions are made, consciously or not, to benefit capital by capital itself. The market is not merely an invisible hand but a self-directing, manifesting AI.

I also believe endocrine-disrupting pollutants such as microplastics, pesticides, and PFASs, have a far greater impact on human health and the environment than is generally reported. I think they are an important factor in the rise of fertility problems and various other hormonal ailments.

What are some of your favorite conspiracy theories? Hit me with some off-the-wall, lizard-people-faked-the-moon-landing-to-assassinate-JFK-type shit!
JustGlyphs

interested
interested

Re: Conspiracy Theories You Believe or Find Interesting

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:37 pm

:excellent:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby coupleonapkins » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:59 am

TGP is actually ILF in the Geico Gecko's skin & all the combined participants are burnt out brain cells in Gary Busey's mindhole (hence the popular dadtag #gearybusey)

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby chuckjaywalk » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:39 am

I don't believe a word of it, but I can waste hours reading about Tartaria.
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Dandolin » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:03 pm

something something Michael Ironside something water supply something Elder Gods something.... :snax:

also, Busey is nightmare fuel, bell or no bell :idk:
NSFW: show
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pepe » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:24 pm

coupleonapkins wrote:Image

Nintendo Power Glove! The best thing they did before the Virtual Boy! :rock: :lol:

I find the Flat Earth Theory interesting. How disturbed can someone in the 21st century be to believe that?! :whoa:
Pepe at YouTube and Instagram
Pepe

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Dandolin » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:29 pm

https://www.thegamer.com/top-15-crazy-n ... -theories/

item #5: 100% true
Lavender Town kills :eek:
however, the deadly high frequencies can't be heard by dad-rockers/blues lawyers,
just like 99% of the crystal lettuce they are so obsessed with (phantom ear syndrome)
all young'ns however? DON'T click this link:

btw, the rest of the crap on that list? pure twaddle :/
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Velcro Bottom » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:21 pm

coupleonapkins wrote:TGP is actually ILF in the Geico Gecko's skin & all the combined participants are burnt out brain cells in Gary Busey's mindhole (hence the popular dadtag #gearybusey)

Obviously.
Velcro Bottom

committed
committed

Postby qersty » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:32 am

Dandolin wrote:https://www.thegamer.com/top-15-crazy-nintendo-conspiracy-theories/

item #5: 100% true
Lavender Town kills :eek:
however, the deadly high frequencies can't be heard by dad-rockers/blues lawyers,
just like 99% of the crystal lettuce they are so obsessed with (phantom ear syndrome)
all young'ns however? DON'T click this link:

btw, the rest of the crap on that list? pure twaddle :/

the klon centaurs that make tweens kill themself obviously have the superior tone
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby cosmicevan » Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:39 pm

I actually believe that things are as they seem. In my personal experience it seems that even the most global and professional companies are barely held together by a spreadsheet and assuming that any technology or organization is organized enough to successfully execute on any real interesting conspiracy is about as believeable that any parent knows what they are doing raising their kids.
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Velcro Bottom » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:01 am

I'm the opposite. I think nothing is as it seems, and I believe in every single conspiracy theory, even the ones that contradict each other.
Velcro Bottom

committed
committed

Postby Velcro Bottom » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:04 am

Especially the ones that contradict each other.
Velcro Bottom

committed
committed

Postby backwardsvoyager » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:30 am

It's all those darn superhero movies, I tell you. People are building a conspiracy multiverse where any number of completely contradictory beliefs can somehow exist in perfect harmony.

JustGlyphs wrote:I also believe endocrine-disrupting pollutants such as microplastics, pesticides, and PFASs, have a far greater impact on human health and the environment than is generally reported. I think they are an important factor in the rise of fertility problems and various other hormonal ailments.

There are already so many other EDCs out there (e.g. from cigarette smoking and DES exposure) that it's really hard to make definitive connections here, so any lack of reporting most likely just reflects a lack of scientific consensus.
It's hard to not be concerned, though. Reading about the accumulation of nanoplastics in human tissues is utterly horrifying :no:
backwardsvoyager

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JustGlyphs » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:29 am

cosmicevan wrote:I actually believe that things are as they seem. In my personal experience it seems that even the most global and professional companies are barely held together by a spreadsheet and assuming that any technology or organization is organized enough to successfully execute on any real interesting conspiracy is about as believeable that any parent knows what they are doing raising their kids.

This is sorta in line with my first theory that no one is actually in control and the market is directing itself. Most of the people with a lot of resources are absolute imbeciles incapable of doing cool shit, I fully agree.

There's a comfort many tin-foil-hat-wearers take in the specter of a nefarious cabal pulling the strings. It's a centralized entity to fight against and blame for the problems of the world. A much scarier conclusion is that no one's in charge. These events happen through complex, superhuman systems. And the groups that do exist are not in cahoots but competition with each other in complete disregard for anyone else.

I also absolutely believe Epstein did horrible things to children and may well have been killed in prison, blackmailed powerful people like Prince Andrew/Gates/Clinton, worked with intelligence agencies, etc. Seems like that's a fairly acceptable/widespread conspiracy theory.
JustGlyphs

interested
interested

Postby John » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:07 pm

Nobody is gonna wanna hear this, but Building 7 wasn't hit by a plane, yet it collapsed like the other buildings, while no other buildings in history are known to have collapsed like that from fire. It just doesn't make sense unless it was built to be instantly collapsible, or...
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

IAMILF
IAMILF

Next

Return to General Discussion