•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: Conspiracy Theories You Believe or Find Interesting

Postby coupleonapkins » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:59 pm

cosmicevan wrote:I heard you can get a metalzone for $22

Adjusted for post-COVID gear inflation we're at $44 now bruther

DS & SD-1s are still about $33 tho (the "new" metal zonnes?)???

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Velcro Bottom » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:00 am

maninashed wrote:I only use pedals I built myself cause the big companies put recording stuff in theirs to steal yer riffs

Those sons a bitches.
Velcro Bottom

committed
committed

Postby Dandolin » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:21 am

chaysus, no wonders all my creativities has been sucked dry!
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby maninashed » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:31 am

good news though boys I am coming out with a line of special cables to block their recording devices, don't worry though I didn't put my own in em or nothin
maninashed

involved
involved

Postby 01010111 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:23 am

I am also a fan of the building 7 conspiracy theory, but have you heard of The Gateway Process?

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby coupleonapkins » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:22 am

01010111 wrote:I am also a fan of the building 7 conspiracy theory, but have you heard of The Gateway Process?

Thank you for enlightening my evening, that Gateway experience is something else, indeed.

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Dandolin » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:18 am

good read!

NSFW: show
[which has been forever reduced to "you're blind, motherfucker" by my wife :lol: ]
[check out Slartibarfast Garfunkel on the left!]
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:27 pm

wtf, this is actually a thing? you know it's a conspiracy because he actually does a half-assed test and GETS IT WRONG :lol:

hint: your flangers don't sound right because you're SETTING THEM WRONG
also, practice that riff more :facepalm:

[crossposting this to the EVH gear thread, but i'm not going to be the one that molests the flanger OR phaser threads]

Final answer - it's flanger on the intro, phaser on the solo - TRICK QUESTION :!!!:
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Never » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:10 am

Listened to a great podcast ep today about how the Earth, Mars and Venus used to orbit Saturn, which was a “brown dwarf star.” The Earth floated along in its sort of wide corona of light, so the sun never set or rose, it never moved — all the light was purple, and you also have to know that the universe is not based on gravity, which doesn’t exist: the universe is electrical, which is why dinosaurs could exist — otherwise, they would crumble under their own weight. When the people of this time worshipped the Sun, they were worshipping the ever-present light of Saturn.

So then 12,000 years ago, the electrical field around Saturn and the energy field of the Sun came into contact, which short circuited it — Saturn imploded into what we know it as today, the Earth and Mars were swept up in the Sun’s orbit, and Venus was sent flying through the sky, the witnessing of which became the mythological ideal of beauty. And the Earth entered its golden age, when people could start to tell time by this new star that moved across the sky, and they had day and night for the first time.

Any good conspiracy podcast / video recommendations? I normally only care for parapolitical stuff, rarely do I hear something spiritual / sci fi / mythological this fun. This was on the Mysterious Radio podcast
Never

committed
committed

Postby K2000 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:41 am

The QAnon Anonymous podcast is pretty good. When that stuff was going full swing it was really helpful to listen (and a lot of good info on that topic if you wanna work backwards). Now that QAnon is slowed down a lot, they are covering a lot of other topics too - in the past few weeks episodes discussed Flat Earth, a conspiracy about Grenfell Towers, and Mount Shasta (inner Earth). I haven’t listened (like I said I’m burned out on conspiracy stuff at the moment) but it’s overall a pretty good quality podcast. They were on the topic pretty early on, and that’s where I learned stuff like the QAnon Shaman was kind of like a goofy mascot, and not an important person behind the scenes. Etc

Maybe they’ve always covered other topics, I don’t know because I only started listening a year or two ago.
K2000

Supporter
Supporter

Postby K2000 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:43 am

Remember “Time Cube” from the late 90s? I don’t remember what that was about (multiple dimensions I think)

Have you seen the YouTube video of the teenage physics buff who explains something about an infinite number of possible universes, and how the Hadron collider knocked earth off its axis by a tiny fraction, so now we are living in an alternate universe and that’s why everything seems so chaotic for the past few years.
K2000

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Dandolin » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:34 am

i love the "physics" based conspiracies - especially stuff "based" on quantum physics - it's basically a ticket to magical thinking with the added appeal to false authority that it's actually galaxy-brain level "science." The need to have the inside track on the real story, rather than just...telling a story :idea: scifi :idea: is well-rewarded in the matrix....
Last edited by Dandolin on Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby friendship » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:24 am

"it's all gonna be okay"

sure that's what they want you to believe.
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Velcro Bottom » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:53 am

I listen to "The Saucer Life."
Velcro Bottom

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion