Non-Douche Vape Megathread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Non-Douche Vape Megathread

Postby mitchelr » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:05 pm

Oh guys, are you vaping now? I see that more more people say bad things about vaping. What do you think?
mitchelr

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby dubkitty » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:04 am

i don't do tobacco products any more, and i've never been able to get weed vapes to work well for me. i choke. it's probably not much less dangerous than smoking.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby lbj273 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:10 am

I totally get where you're coming from. I used to smoke cigarettes too and made the switch to vaping not too long ago. Honestly, I do feel better using a vape. I might even be more hooked on it than I was on cigarettes, but at least I'm not dealing with smoke, ash, and that constant cough anymore. It's a weird trade-off, but feeling healthier and not smelling like an ashtray all the time makes it seem worth it.

For anyone looking to explore more about vaping or find something that suits them without going into the whole competition scene, I found a lot of useful info and options at https://nexussmoke.com/. They've got a wide range of products that can help you find what works best for your needs without the extra fluff.
Last edited by lbj273 on Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lbj273

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby oldangelmidnight » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:20 pm

I keep seeing these tough guy bearded construction worker types with their cute little pastel devices and treacly exhalation and it's funny every time.
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby John » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:04 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:
codetocontra wrote:I don't like talking about it much because I loathe vape culture.

A few times over the years I've had to go into a physical vape shop rather than ordering online, and it's some of the cringiest experiences I've had. They're just...so into it. Like a passion or hobby. Pretty weird stuff.

I interacted with someone in a clinical setting who lost his whole social life and sense of purpose when NY state outlawed flavored nicotine products, which essentially eradicated many vape shops. He was so invested in vape culture that all his friends were vape shop dudes, and his only hobbies were modding gasblasters and spewing vapor from his face. MF completely crumbled when that scene evaporated.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

IAMILF
IAMILF

Previous

Return to General Discussion