PJ was the coolest dog and most amazing being I've ever met.

Moderator: Ghost Hip

PJ was the coolest dog and most amazing being I've ever met.

Postby decomposing » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:09 pm

We fought pretty hard. But cancer is a bitch. And it's expensive. I love that dog so much and will never stop. I just thought I could heal her and had more time. How it ended, in this hotel, it was pretty bad. And still in shock. I'm going to see OM tonight. The timing of all this is fucking surreal.
Attachments
PJ_s_handstand.jpeg
PJ_s_handstand.jpeg (119.01 KiB) Viewed 3380 times
pjpup.jpg
pjpup.jpg (26.57 KiB) Viewed 3383 times
230912_202879413083578_2739901_n.jpg
230912_202879413083578_2739901_n.jpg (51.99 KiB) Viewed 3383 times
Last edited by decomposing on Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(((trades>>>
///ronripper/WesMantooth/thebetasignal/SpaceFlunky/Jnichols2727/pieceofshit/DannDubbleEwe/
Brobee/odontophobia/chuckjaywalk/ChetMagongalo/nevada/BassIsBad/jellyfishfuzz/ingloriousoz/MrNovember/killthenil/K2000///>>>)))
/// images >>> https://www.instagram.com/neuroticexpanse///

decomposing

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: My dog probably has a brain tumor and losing my mind!!!

Postby odontophobia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:03 pm

a lovely Boston. good to see she's living her best life. wishing you the best dude -- I'm a dog lover through and through and we had some scares this summer. ilf bros are here for you.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby decomposing » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:19 pm

odontophobia wrote:a lovely Boston. good to see she's living her best life. wishing you the best dude -- I'm a dog lover through and through and we had some scares this summer. ilf bros are here for you.

thanks man, she's my world. it's getting expensive. I love this dog to death and beyond. anything helps, even the words. I don't have much of support system that lives near me. they're coming out to help though and really appreciate it. things are tough up in the northwest these days and want to move. but with all this coming at me it's just insanity. appreciate any love from sharing or caring, or donatin'. I know how strapped people are these days. This is all I want for the holidays is to be able to help my little PJ out through this. I researched RSO and which terpenes and %'s I want to look for. and which are pesticide-free. I have her on CBD and meds for the seizures. plus organic mushrooms and need to get so many supplies we're out of.

is your pup doing ok now?

(((trades>>>
///ronripper/WesMantooth/thebetasignal/SpaceFlunky/Jnichols2727/pieceofshit/DannDubbleEwe/
Brobee/odontophobia/chuckjaywalk/ChetMagongalo/nevada/BassIsBad/jellyfishfuzz/ingloriousoz/MrNovember/killthenil/K2000///>>>)))

decomposing

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby decomposing » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:48 am

here's some pics of our adventures and life together. https://www.instagram.com/n1c0_d3mu5/

(((trades>>>

decomposing

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby decomposing » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:55 am

she just turned 11 and don't know what to do. I have no credit from my divorce and house. Family is being dumb about this. Friends are the only salvation we have right now. Work is tough with this. I had a water loss ove rThanksgiving and we're in a hotel. I lost a temp job. I do deliveries. Went to Labor Works. I do editing, design and tech stuff but the NW is weird now. Too many farmed in normies to do freelance and make any money. I did deliveries earlier in the week to get her her organic raw grass-fed food and when I came back I knew she had a seizure. She was all off and weird. I have her on meds and CBD, but want to get RSO to combat this shit. It's like $60 a gram for the pesticide free stuff and 20 grams is the treatment. Who knows if it will work but I will not give up on this beast. She was there when everyone left.
Attachments
pj!.jpg
pj!.jpg (327.09 KiB) Viewed 3328 times
1558542_683696285001886_485013406_n.jpeg
1558542_683696285001886_485013406_n.jpeg (20.15 KiB) Viewed 3328 times

(((trades>>>

decomposing

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby odontophobia » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:02 am

Pup is doing okay now. Had some temporary spinal issues that were a little scary but we’ve rebounded.

Sending as many positive vibes your way as I possibly can. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:44 am

:hug:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Jwar » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:07 am

My dog Willie had seizures as well and it's probably the most horrible thing I've ever watched. I'm really sorry man. This shit sucks, it really, really does. I don't have much in the way of money at this moment to help out but I'll try. I know how fucking hard it is to lose a friend like a dog (it's harder than humans sometimes). I wonder if your dog has diabetes as well? Mine did and that caused a lot of the seizures. We got him under control until the end, which I'll not mention in detail, but I'm glad we got the mileage together that we had. :) Just do your best to make that little guy comfortable regardless of what you can end up doing.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby JonnyAngle » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:09 am

Dogs are the glue that keep us together
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby decomposing » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:39 pm

Jwar wrote:My dog Willie had seizures as well and it's probably the most horrible thing I've ever watched. I'm really sorry man. This shit sucks, it really, really does. I don't have much in the way of money at this moment to help out but I'll try. I know how fucking hard it is to lose a friend like a dog (it's harder than humans sometimes). I wonder if your dog has diabetes as well? Mine did and that caused a lot of the seizures. We got him under control until the end, which I'll not mention in detail, but I'm glad we got the mileage together that we had. :) Just do your best to make that little guy comfortable regardless of what you can end up doing.

thanks guys, it means a lot right now. I don't really have anybody. and my dog is deaf. I feel more crazy than normal. weed is helping. and beer because I'm losing my shit. and drained from doing it all. she's way more stubborn these days too. think she's ok with diabetes but who knows? her blood was ok and all signs lead to brain tumor. unless it's something else??? CBD is helping. she's on zonisamide to control the seizures and nothing since. getting more normal from those. going to start RSO treatment. picked up a gram today and did a lot of research. the gofundme has helped so much so far. just need to get in front of people who love dogs and know how hard some of these breeds are so hard to take care of. we breed them with so many issues.
Attachments
IMG_20121004_183153.jpg
IMG_20121004_183153.jpg (24.56 KiB) Viewed 3262 times

(((trades>>>

decomposing

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby decomposing » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:41 pm

odontophobia wrote:Pup is doing okay now. Had some temporary spinal issues that were a little scary but we’ve rebounded.

Sending as many positive vibes your way as I possibly can. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

that's good. thank man, need them now.

(((trades>>>

decomposing

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:08 am

You know, sometimes all we can do is be there man. One of my dogs is deaf as hell, blind and diabetic. We call her the zombie dog now. She just keeps on keeping on. We make jokes though because coping with what is really going on is too damn hard. I remember with my dog Willie I had yelled at him a lot because of shit he did that was probably not even his fault. When I was holding him and he was leaving this earth, I cried harder than I think I ever had. I asked him to forgive me and told him I'd miss him. I'm not saying your dog is going to die (they all do though eventually), what I'm saying here is to cherish that pup no matter what. Dogs are really such a huge part of life for people who love them.

As far as the CBD and medications. I use CBD myself, but I don't have any experience with it in animals other than it causing excitability with my large dog for some reason. My dog Duke (gone several years now) had seizures and they had use give him anti seizure meds. They worked for a long, long time. Maybe there is an option there? I know you probably want to give him natural stuff, but sometimes it just does not work the same. We get desperate and do whatever it takes.

Do your best to keep her calm and show her love. :) The rest you do your best to fight and stay strong for that pup. :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby decomposing » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:17 pm

thanks man, yeah she's deaf too. been that way since I got her a 6 months. she's on zonisamide and think it's helping and she's not super doped. the CBD really helps her and need some myself. the package was supposed to be delivered last night and now it's spokane? things are just super hard. start the rso treatment but need the CBD or just go way lower dose tonight.

(((trades>>>

decomposing

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby decomposing » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:51 am

I had to put my baby down Friday and it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I'm so lost right now and bummed out. Plus I'm snowed in and broke. This sucks so bad. And that her last days were in this hotel with me. I wanted so much more for this dog and us. Just so alone right now, she was all I had. Cannot wait to move out of this state once I get her ashes. I don't know what to do.

I'm posting pictures and video here -> https://www.instagram.com/n1c0_d3mu5/

(((trades>>>

decomposing

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:57 am

:cry: :hug:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Next

Return to General Discussion