PJ was the coolest dog and most amazing being I've ever met.

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: My dog probably has a brain tumor and losing my mind!!!

Postby BitchPudding » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:56 pm

Im so sorry man. It never gets easier to say goodbye to a pet. Its funny how such little dudes become such huge parts of our lives, to the point where they become family. But I guess thats why losing a pet hurts so much, its only because we love them so so much.

I'm here if you need someone to talk to, or if you just wanna vent. Think it goes without saying that the whole ILFamily is here for you man. :hug:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:06 pm

I'm so sorry, dude. My pup and I both send you our sympathies. :hug: :hug:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby decomposing » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:37 pm

thanks guys. she was so special to me. we had each others back in this but things became so much. she had so many issues we dealt with in-stride. she was deaf from allergies before I rescued her. and always had issues from food unless I was super strict. she's all I had. and kept me inline. she was my discipline. nothing even feels real now. that was the hardest thing ever. she had the most character from a dog or even a lot of humans. so much energy in her. we spent so much time together that she was my partner pretty much. I don't even know what's next for me.

I'll miss everything. especially our snuggle and walks. this sucks.
Attachments
230912_202879413083578_2739901_n.jpg
230912_202879413083578_2739901_n.jpg (51.99 KiB) Viewed 3247 times
1959888_672766299428218_1151549250_n.jpg
1959888_672766299428218_1151549250_n.jpg (72.08 KiB) Viewed 3247 times
1558542_683696285001886_485013406_n.jpeg
1558542_683696285001886_485013406_n.jpeg (20.15 KiB) Viewed 3247 times

(((trades>>>
///ronripper/WesMantooth/thebetasignal/SpaceFlunky/Jnichols2727/pieceofshit/DannDubbleEwe/
Brobee/odontophobia/chuckjaywalk/ChetMagongalo/nevada/BassIsBad/jellyfishfuzz/ingloriousoz/MrNovember/killthenil/K2000///>>>)))
/// images >>> https://www.instagram.com/neuroticexpanse///

decomposing

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Snufkino » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:55 pm

:hug:
Snufkino

experienced
experienced

Postby Jwar » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:44 pm

decomposing wrote:I had to put my baby down Friday and it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I'm so lost right now and bummed out. Plus I'm snowed in and broke. This sucks so bad. And that her last days were in this hotel with me. I wanted so much more for this dog and us. Just so alone right now, she was all I had. Cannot wait to move out of this state once I get her ashes. I don't know what to do.

I'm posting pictures and video here -> https://www.instagram.com/n1c0_d3mu5/

Damn. Just seeing this. I'm so sorry. I know how hard this stuff is.

You know what's funny about dogs though? They really are minimalist creatures. You give a dog some food and a blanket, they could care less about anything. Or just let them up on a bed every once in awhile.

My point is, if you loved that animal, you did more for it than most people ever would. Being a good dog dad/mom is a hard thing apparently for most.

Sorry again for your loss. :hug:
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby decomposing » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:57 pm

Jwar wrote:
decomposing wrote:I had to put my baby down Friday and it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I'm so lost right now and bummed out. Plus I'm snowed in and broke. This sucks so bad. And that her last days were in this hotel with me. I wanted so much more for this dog and us. Just so alone right now, she was all I had. Cannot wait to move out of this state once I get her ashes. I don't know what to do.

I'm posting pictures and video here -> https://www.instagram.com/n1c0_d3mu5/

Damn. Just seeing this. I'm so sorry. I know how hard this stuff is.

You know what's funny about dogs though? They really are minimalist creatures. You give a dog some food and a blanket, they could care less about anything. Or just let them up on a bed every once in awhile.

My point is, if you loved that animal, you did more for it than most people ever would. Being a good dog dad/mom is a hard thing apparently for most.

Sorry again for your loss. :hug:

thanks man

this is really hard
it was just us
and she was plus really sensitive to smells. and just plain sensitive
she was so special
it's hard to do much right now
the way it ended was horrible
Attachments
PJ 2009 - 2019 smaller.jpg

(((trades>>>
///ronripper/WesMantooth/thebetasignal/SpaceFlunky/Jnichols2727/pieceofshit/DannDubbleEwe/
Brobee/odontophobia/chuckjaywalk/ChetMagongalo/nevada/BassIsBad/jellyfishfuzz/ingloriousoz/MrNovember/killthenil/K2000///>>>)))

decomposing

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: PJ was the coolest dog and most amazing being I've ever

Postby LaoWiz » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:08 pm

Hang in there, man. Things will get better. Might not feel like it for awhile but it will. This reminds me of when I had to put my dog to sleep years ago. I loved her more than anything in the world. Got her when I was 19 off of the street. She was a puppy roaming around with a pack of other strays and was the cutest sweetest thing ever. Keep turning up at my friends house from time to time and I decided I just had to nab her. She was covered in fleas, had ring worm, bloated stomach. Got her fixed up and she stayed on with me till she was 13.

She was with me during my best and hardest years in my 20's. It was great to share with her the good times and bad. I'll never forget that she was the only one with during that whole time 24/7 and always was by my side. She developed cancer and I didn't catch it before it was too late and had to watch her decline. It got really bad toward the end and was super hard the past couple of months in her life. She started to stumble and was quite miserable, had stop eating, and generally was ready to get the fuck out. Taking her to get it done was such a surreal experience. It was like I was going to set her free but at the same time she was the love of my life. Just a really conflicting afternoon.

I remember we went in the room and they gave her a shot to soothe her nerves before they did their thing. I was sitting on the floor with her and she crawled in my lap and rested peacefully until it was time for the injection. They came back in and I lifted her to the table and laid her on her side. I keep her in my arms when they injected her and felt her take her last breathe. I've never felt that way in that one moment. A moment of pure loss and one of relief at the same time.

After I left the vet, I felt calm. Seeing her go through that hard time was too much. She didn't deserve that pain as she was such an amazing pup, an amazing soul.

My heart goes out to you, man. Time will pass and the wound will heal. It will heal slowly and just know that she wants you to take care of yourself because she loves you, too. You loved her very much and gave her everything you could and she's lucky to have a Dad like you. Keep your thoughts positive thinking on the great times you two had and the love you shared. Losing a pet you love so much is the absolute pits. Lots of love to you, homie!

Here's a picture of Daisy in her prime. This was in Austin, TX around 94' or 95'. It's a scan from a dark room print. The best picture I ever took.

LaoWiz

Supporter
Supporter

Postby decomposing » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:07 pm

LaoWiz wrote:Hang in there, man. Things will get better. Might not feel like it for awhile but it will. This reminds me of when I had to put my dog to sleep years ago. I loved her more than anything in the world. Got her when I was 19 off of the street. She was a puppy roaming around with a pack of other strays and was the cutest sweetest thing ever. Keep turning up at my friends house from time to time and I decided I just had to nab her. She was covered in fleas, had ring worm, bloated stomach. Got her fixed up and she stayed on with me till she was 13.

She was with me during my best and hardest years in my 20's. It was great to share with her the good times and bad. I'll never forget that she was the only one with during that whole time 24/7 and always was by my side. She developed cancer and I didn't catch it before it was too late and had to watch her decline. It got really bad toward the end and was super hard the past couple of months in her life. She started to stumble and was quite miserable, had stop eating, and generally was ready to get the fuck out. Taking her to get it done was such a surreal experience. It was like I was going to set her free but at the same time she was the love of my life. Just a really conflicting afternoon.

I remember we went in the room and they gave her a shot to soothe her nerves before they did their thing. I was sitting on the floor with her and she crawled in my lap and rested peacefully until it was time for the injection. They came back in and I lifted her to the table and laid her on her side. I keep her in my arms when they injected her and felt her take her last breathe. I've never felt that way in that one moment. A moment of pure loss and one of relief at the same time.

After I left the vet, I felt calm. Seeing her go through that hard time was too much. She didn't deserve that pain as she was such an amazing pup, an amazing soul.

My heart goes out to you, man. Time will pass and the wound will heal. It will heal slowly and just know that she wants you to take care of yourself because she loves you, too. You loved her very much and gave her everything you could and she's lucky to have a Dad like you. Keep your thoughts positive thinking on the great times you two had and the love you shared. Losing a pet you love so much is the absolute pits. Lots of love to you, homie!

Here's a picture of Daisy in her prime. This was in Austin, TX around 94' or 95'. It's a scan from a dark room print. The best picture I ever took.

thanks man. that means a lot. she was a cutie too. those eyes.
fuck cancer. I have so many regrets of what I should have done. things have just been really hard.
I'm going to see OM tonight, the timing is all just too strange.
she reminded me how great things can be, and how much I have to work on myself.
she made me better. just feels like going through the motions.
I need to get some hash and distillate.

(((trades>>>

decomposing

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dapper Bandit » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:40 am

Have hesitated to comment on this thread a few times now, losing a pet is one of the hardest things in life, if not the actual hardest.

There are so many things you can't sit down and communicate to your animal like you could a person and you're left feeling like there's so much left unsaid and undone but if you've tried your best to do the right thing (and it's clear that you did) then they know, no question.

Obviously not a dog but we lost our cat Sammy to cancer just over 3 years ago and it's still hard now but it does get better, I promise.

I know these are a few words from some stranger on the internet but my heart really does go out to you, hope you look after yourself and remember that she would want you to be OK and to be happy. That's all our furry friends ever want for us.
Bringing Brought the noise in Whitechapel Murders
Bandcamp
Facebook
Dapper Bandit

committed
committed

Postby decomposing » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:35 pm

Dapper Bandit wrote:Have hesitated to comment on this thread a few times now, losing a pet is one of the hardest things in life, if not the actual hardest.

There are so many things you can't sit down and communicate to your animal like you could a person and you're left feeling like there's so much left unsaid and undone but if you've tried your best to do the right thing (and it's clear that you did) then they know, no question.

Obviously not a dog but we lost our cat Sammy to cancer just over 3 years ago and it's still hard now but it does get better, I promise.

I know these are a few words from some stranger on the internet but my heart really does go out to you, hope you look after yourself and remember that she would want you to be OK and to be happy. That's all our furry friends ever want for us.

thank you dude. this does mean a lot. we were so close. she was deaf too so it was always tormenting that I couldn't really talk to her, though I did anyways. With lot of hand signals and touch commands. I just hate that I lost my temper a few times towards the end because she couldn't hold her bladder in the morning and I still have issues to work through too. I was always so gentle with her and supportive, It all just became so much for us both. And being in this crummy hotel around these people, it just hurts a lot. Being in this room and city. She was my reason. I'm holding her bear typing this and crying. I'm starting a new job tomorrow and have been doing my best to work. And take care of myself, but she was my reason for that too. It will take time.

Thank you so much for the thoughts. I really don't have a good support system in life right now.
I'm working through things and going to get some necklaces made and make a few myself with her ashes in them. And when I leave, which I thought we would be leaving in a different way, going to go to our favorite parks and places and spread a little bit of ashes. It's going to be so hard. I can't go for walks now. Just to get places. Making a playlist of music that reminds me of her to listen to when that finally happens. I have some friends in Reno and will probably go there. I just don't know anymore. Things don't mean as much. Being here hurts. More weed and coffee!
Also fuck cancer.
Attachments
IMG_20160702_193603.jpg
this is PJ smelling the meat and food at Burgermaster. a far cry from In N Out, which she had on our epic west coast road trip in 2017 and was insane about. but they have grass-fed meat. it's pretty good. she approved.
IMG_20160421_110838.jpg
that fucking face!!!
pjpup.jpg
that little punum.
pjpup.jpg (26.57 KiB) Viewed 3165 times

(((trades>>>

decomposing

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby decomposing » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:17 pm

more pics of our adventures. she was the coolest to hang out with. she had a lot of issues. but so do I. so...

these were from our trip to Portland in 2016 when I saw she had some tooth decay and freaked out. She was my world. Got the app to get them extracted and it was going to be the first time she ever was put under. And there was a risk she could not make it because she was older. But she was in great shape. So we went down to PDX for a week before and explored stuff pretty hard. I wanted to do something like this before but you can't always predict things. She helped me out so much though some things seemed like work, it was my discipline.
Attachments
IMG_20151207_122112.jpg
IMG_20151202_202137.jpg
IMG_20151129_182248.jpg

(((trades>>>

decomposing

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Faldoe » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:20 pm

I'm sorry for your loss, dude.

My girlfriend had to put down her Boston dog boyfriend right before her and I met a little over two years ago. I showed her this thread and she feels for you immensely. Her uncle has a Boston and they are sweet fucking dogs. PJ looks and sounds like an awesome dog. Love her reflection in the side view mirror in the pick above. Good luck with your new job and hang in there.
Faldoe

Postby decomposing » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:59 pm

Faldoe wrote:I'm sorry for your loss, dude.

My girlfriend had to put down her Boston dog boyfriend right before her and I met a little over two years ago. I showed her this thread and she feels for you immensely. Her uncle has a Boston and they are sweet fucking dogs. PJ looks and sounds like an awesome dog. Love her reflection in the side view mirror in the pick above. Good luck with your new job and hang in there.

thanks dude. Same to you guys. I've been meeting people that have had to put their dogs down because of brain tumors too. It's fucking bizarre. Things are finally sinking in that she's really gone. At least her in that body. Everything feels so weird. When I would first come back it was fucking shocking to see her ashes. Now I can at least smile sometimes when I think of the good times. She had such a fun energy. But she did have a lot of issues, that we got nailed down. I'll always love that being. She challenged me and gave me some of the best times I can remember in life.

I sold so much stuff, but now I feel like I should have done more. I'm doing my best, but man this is tough. The job didn't work out. It wasn't going to work and I don't want to stay here. I just need to hustle and get the fuck out of here. I'm doing moving jobs through dolly and handyman jobs through handy, both of which I was trying to get setup before Christmas. I swear this situation feels fucking surreal. She was the best thing about my days. She was a lot of work, but what isn't? Especially if it's special. Oh man and she was.

And this hotel is nasty. So many cigarette smokers and it gets in the room so I have to put towels under the door. And just had to fucking tape the door! And this is a non-smoking floor. There's such trashy people up here. I have a lot of projects to work through and need to work on the car. The snow up here fucked up everything. I really had hope I could save her. Just couldn't keep up with it all. Losing her to cancer and the fucking seizures was horrific, especially here. I wanted so much better for us. Working on getting my shit together, So many things to cross-off the list. Bankruptcy. Changing my last name to Grandfather's name, etc.

This fucking sucks so bad.

(((trades>>>

decomposing

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Faldoe » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:44 pm

Sounds like she was helping you cope with all these things and transitions. It's tough but you have you now, for now anyways, and it's your time to get it all together. Not trying to sound harsh and I know its all hard but you can do it. When times get tough think PJ's cute mug being like "yo, you got this."
Faldoe

Postby decomposing » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:51 pm

Faldoe wrote:Sounds like she was helping you cope with all these things and transitions. It's tough but you have you now, for now anyways, and it's your time to get it all together. Not trying to sound harsh and I know its all hard but you can do it. When times get tough think PJ's cute mug being like "yo, you got this."

that's where I'm at now. getting to this point was hard. and a process. been pounding coffee, hitting ghost hits and blasting Ministry. hugging her bear occasionally losing my mind. but getting a ton of shit done and moving forward. it's just fucking surreal how it all went down. don't really feel ready at all. but that's life I guess. it just happens. thanks guys, it really does mean a lot. I don't really have much of a support system right now.

(((trades>>>

decomposing

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Discussion