Rrrrats! (aowaaaahaaaaaaah)

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Rrrrats! (aowaaaahaaaaaaah)

Postby DRodriguez » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:58 pm

Reutz mod if you want more lows. The moer rat sounded identical to my vintage rat recreation in an a/b. So, save your cash if you want to just try one out
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:45 pm

+1 for Reutz, but it's still not what I'm picturing when you describe what you're looking for.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Fuzzrociouspedals » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:19 pm

jrfox92 wrote:
Bassist_Diver wrote:Buy a Fuzzrocious Cat Tail/King, pay the extra for the blend knob, and call it a day.

Is the QA on the Cat Tail better now? (not trying to shit-talk because I like Ryan but, uhhhhh, all the gutshots I've seen of the Rat Tail/King looked like they came from an Italian restaurant)

Pre-2015 Rat King wiring would look bad...that was a long time ago at this point.
Wires are all about as short as they can be. Gotta consider that there's a small board in the RKs, with long runs to pots and footswitches in a 1790NS. The CT wiring is really short. CK wiring with new longer, bigger boards is also as short as the wire can be. Hard to avoid it looking busy in there when there are so many wires for fotoswitches and mods. 8 pots are all boardmounted, so less wires total.
[b]FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS: http://www.fuzzrociouspedals.com[b]
Fuzzrociouspedals

committed
committed

Previous

Return to General Discussion