Are we angry about this? - TC TonePrint Complaints

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Are we angry about this? - TC TonePrint Complaints

Postby Pedal Dan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:13 pm

MechaGodzilla wrote:random new account popping up just to fuck about in a single *controversial* thread is, as far as I can tell, the death cry of all the worst ILF threads

I wasn’t on the first 17 pages... that were so eloquent.

And I signed up back in winter.

Anyway, I don’t love fuzz pedals.

But I like ‘em! ;)
Pedal Dan

interested
interested

Postby frodog » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:56 pm

Well then you definitely are a normie. But you could still learn to love 'em! :animal:
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:26 pm

Last edited by D.o.S. on Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:30 pm

Can we just talk about mudbuckers and how cool they are and how they should be in everything instead?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby aens_wife » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:59 pm

I like how some of you can say you're just "fucking around" while women are getting threatened and screamed at for voicing their opinions about and, experiences with, sexism in our industry.

Pedal Dan, if you'd like to contribute to the gear discussions around here without being a total prick, welcome. If you are just here to call women "broads" and "cunts" and keep fights going, you'd best move on.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Pedal Dan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:14 pm

aens_wife wrote:I like how some of you can say you're just "fucking around" while women are getting threatened and screamed at for voicing their opinions about and, experiences with, sexism in our industry.

Pedal Dan, if you'd like to contribute to the gear discussions around here without being a total prick, welcome. If you are just here to call women "broads" and "cunts" and keep fights going, you'd best move on.

Yeah, I referred to those women as “broads”, and you just referred to me as a “prick”.

IDGAF.

I referred to two posters as “cunts” because they were acting “cunty”.

Had nothing to do with their gender... just the attitude.

Go back and read it.

And yes, I will talk gear.

Is broad really offensive?

I’m gonna need a phone app to keep up with this shit. ;)
Pedal Dan

interested
interested

Postby Jwar » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:20 pm

Ummm I’m certainly not a PC guy but yes, the term broad is a word that is not considered friendly. We are not in the 40’s or 50’s where women were considered second class citizens.

I think this thread needs to die as obviously we cannot have a dialogue about this without people being nasty to each other.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jwar » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:22 pm

Also, Louise, you are an awesome person and anyone who treats as anything but that (in or outside the industry) is a jackass.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby cherler » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:14 pm

popvulture wrote:Oh, sweet—we could use another perennial manchild.

I don't think we're even going to get 22 dollar soy boy memes out of this one :(
Instagram yo

Good dealin's: D.o.S.
cherler

experienced
experienced

Postby frodog » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:23 pm

aens_wife wrote:I like how some of you can say you're just "fucking around" while women are getting threatened and screamed at for voicing their opinions about and, experiences with, sexism in our industry.

Well hell, I'm certainly not one of those people threatening women on twitter or anywhere else for voicing their opinion, that's not cool at all. I meant I been f'in around in this thread with Dan. Earlier I picked a little bit on Ted Leo and his mention of "balls", but yeah, for the record I don't question their right to have opinions and I have bought several records by both him (TL/Rx) and Little Big League (Michelle Zauner's band) and this won't impact my enjoyment of those in any way.
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:38 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:This just in: People be different by nature and have different experiences, and hence react differently to things, leading to a difference in opinion. You're all just voicing what you think is right and for the betterment of everyone, including the people you disagree with. Try to listen. Try to understand. Know that none of you hold the truth and be humble about that fact. It's all theoretical by proxy. That goes for everyone.

For most subjects, I would say that's fine advice. But when it comes to bigotry, I've had to listen to it all my life because it's everywhere, and what I understand about it is 1) there is no justification for it that stands up to the slightest bit of critical thought, and 2) it harms people unnecessarily and for no fault of their own. If people choose to behave boorishly, that's their choice, but they shouldn't really expect it to be tolerated. That goes for pedal companies as well as individuals.
Last edited by Lurker13 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:52 pm

comesect2.0 wrote:this thread-

That was one hell of a waste of arrows, but at least now I know what a human porcupine looks like. :whoa:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:34 am

theres this meme yo...hit the net 48 hr'z go....hot off the press stat'n "how giving your opinion be like in 2018" this the raw form exclusive to ILF baby ya.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:09 am

ODB? Real
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:52 am

Holy crap what fucking mess!