Controversial Opinions

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Controversial Opinions

Postby tremolo3 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:19 pm

Sonaboy wrote:
tremolo3 wrote:Making fun or pointing out someone's appearance or physical characteristics is fucking Neanderthal-ish yet accepted in today's society.

Does that include shitty tattoos and other "by choice" appearance decisions?

That's up to you (too), I was referring to natural traits.
John wrote:"guys play quiet, listen to my small costly device."

PumpkinPieces wrote:Fer shoogaze

tuffteef wrote:all you need is a big muff and feelings
tremolo3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby JereFuzz » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:04 pm

repoman wrote:Image

The economic system of the west is based on debt and low wages, in order to keep this rolling, those countries need an ever expanding population, which is a purpose behind the push for mass immigration, a complication of this is that the majority of immigrants are males, and as a consequence, nations/societies become more and more unstable and violent as the proportion between males and females becomes increasingly unbalanced, an acknowledged trigger point to mass violence is 120 males to 100 females. Germany is currently sitting at 115 males to 100 females. China is much worse and thus needs a despotic brutal government for the society to not fall apart, a reason for that country has not made the jump out of communism despite functioning as a capitalistic market economy. In the west, this brings in the massive push behind "inequality" and all the politicization of gender within the past 10-15 years, which has nothing to do with actual equality but is trying to make females more desirable to have as children. I predict that there will be PR/Propaganda to have female offspring over male offspring through genetic manipulation in the near future.

Or just have a hyper violent society where males drop off fast and this happens: 88 males / 100 females

https://knoema.com/atlas/El-Salvador/topics/Demographics/Population/Male-to-female-ratio

Something similar happened in Paraguay where 90% of males died in a war. The country was repopulated with European immigrants.
“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.”
― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
JereFuzz

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby gnomethrone » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:21 pm

JWARDAWG: Bushbabies are small adorable nocturnal primates.
I don't think I see the resemblance but idgaf cuz its so good. Best bushbaby burn ever.

Also, making fun of people you dont know is whatever but roasting your friends is an act of love.
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:48 pm

How are you guys posting bush baby pics and neither of you get the tail? That's the best part of the bush baby, yo!

This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby gnomethrone » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Aw look at that lil fella
Just look at em
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:52 pm

that kind'a was a thing here a long time ago, before the dark times..
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby lost in music » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:10 am

I think I'm done feeling guilty about standing in front of short people at shows. Giving up space to smaller people often translates into me having a shitty view as well.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby comesect2.0 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:38 am

the strong shall devour the meeks reward :!!!:
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:46 am

...dude, hair spray...what's up with that, right? IT STINKS.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:13 pm

lost in music wrote:I think I'm done feeling guilty about standing in front of short people at shows. Giving up space to smaller people often translates into me having a shitty view as well.

Same. I don't worry about it anymore. Am I supposed to stand in the corner or back because some short people are behind me? They'll move.
Embrace the cone of empty crowd behind you at all shows.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Oh I never worried about that shit. I'm only 6'3" but when I sit in a theater or stand at a show.. tough shit.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:24 am

Counterpoint: tall people who manoeuvre themselves to specifically stand in front of me at shows can suck a fuck.
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:50 am

Haha. I make tall people get out of my way at shows all the time. I'm nice about it unless they aren't. It's usually some dickhead that steps right in front of me and leaves me 2 inches between us (like in a pit). I have to kindly suggest to get out of my way or I may crush you. :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby friendship » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:58 pm

I kind of fucking hate it when guitarists slap their muted strings on the backbeat while playing a "groove"
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby neonblack » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:18 pm

friendship wrote:I kind of fucking hate it when guitarists slap their muted strings on the backbeat while playing a "groove"

Like muting on the neck? I find myself accidentally doing that sometimes. *Chuggachugga*slap*chuggachuggachugga*slap*
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion