· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

General discussion at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: Controversial Opinions

Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:52 am

Any video featuring angry Barney is always the best.

Napalm is the best.

THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST

Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:03 pm

goroth wrote: ...angry Barney...

ANGRY BARNEY
ANGRY BARNEY
ANGRY BARNEY
ANGRY BARNEY
ANGRY BARNEY
ANGRY BARNEY
ANGRY BARNEY
ANGRY BARNEY

Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:32 pm

coldbrightsunlight wrote:agree.

Also in 2020 just, default to no video unless it's a really good idea because who is watching music videos?

Haha, yeah. It doesn't help that most of the bands I like write mega long songs and don't have much of a budget for things like videos. That's a bad combo.

Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:55 pm

:lol:

That's a danger zone for sure

Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:38 am

Dandolin wrote:
goroth wrote: ...angry Barney...

ANGRY BARNEY
ANGRY BARNEY
ANGRY BARNEY
ANGRY BARNEY
ANGRY BARNEY
ANGRY BARNEY
ANGRY BARNEY
ANGRY BARNEY

Well it is fair to say that the influence of that purple phallic symbol shaped dinosaur did help in the dumbing down of 'merka and therefore helped in the rise of dRumph...
Last edited by Blackened Soul on Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:47 pm

spreading the disease

Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:01 pm

I liked it when Barney looked like he was auditioning for a Def Leppard tribute act.

Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:48 pm

Dandolin wrote:spreading the disease

Good album!

Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:48 pm

Dapper Bandit wrote:I liked it when Barney looked like he was auditioning for a Def Leppard tribute act.

yeah, he had rad hair.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:26 pm

I was watching this video of Earthless doing their second-rate imitation of the Jimi Hendrix Experience and I thought 'You know, Michael Eginton is a far more creative bass player than Noel Redding ever was and at least as technically proficient.' So I decided that if I was omnipotent, I would move Eginton back in time and put him in the JHE and move Redding forward in time and unceremoniously dump him in Earthless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A36lBHmlomk

Disclaimer: I'm still kind of an Earthless fan, at least for the live performances, and they really hit their stride in this one when they get to Sonic Prayer. :rock:

Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:59 pm

But what about Billy Cox?

Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:08 pm

Blackened Soul wrote:But what about Billy Cox?

Good question! It's also a good point, and so as not to screw Earthless, Cox can be assigned to them and the band renamed Earthless Gypsies. Then Redding just gets kicked to the curb . . . you know, the same way Jimi just kicked him to the curb.
Post a reply