Help me on my quest to become a Brony

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Help me on my quest to become a Brony

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:50 pm

There’s not enough black magic on MLP for my liking.
My daughter is into, and they always touch on it, but never commit to full arcane darkness.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:00 pm

gnomethrone wrote:pssst google image search clopping before you start telling actual non-internet people about your new lifestyle

sorry ill see myself out of this wholesome dad thread now

My plan is to pick and choose Brony attributes that suit me. Should have clarified. I have no interest in the dark shit...Kinda forgot about it, but remember some of this stuff from my old lyfe.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:09 pm

"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby goroth » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:07 am

Iommic Pope wrote:There’s not enough black magic on MLP for my liking.
My daughter is into, and they always touch on it, but never commit to full arcane darkness.

This makes me actually want to watch this with my children.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:59 am

It’s more like allusions to.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby goroth » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:33 am

I can use your allusions.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Spotify /// Apple Music
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby goroth » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:35 am

Also: Where is your avatar and when did you sneak up to 11000 posts? Have you been residing in some part of the forum where I'm not? Are you avoiding me? Is it not me, it's you? Is the dream over?

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

Spotify /// Apple Music
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby The Eristic » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:44 am

A couple years back, I had a teenage student start his first lesson with: "Ok, uh, first things first, I'm a Brony. You need to, like, just, deal with that, ok?" If only he'd dedicated as much effort towards his musical goal (deathcore covers of MLP songs but with "drum machines like Skrillex and sweep picking" for his youtube channel) as he had to being a dick to his dad and anyone else in his general proximity (but especially his dad)...
Check out my live guitar streams @ http://www.twitch.tv/the_eristic!
The Eristic

experienced
experienced

Postby odontophobia » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:55 am

The Eristic wrote:A couple years back, I had a teenage student start his first lesson with: "Ok, uh, first things first, I'm a Brony. You need to, like, just, deal with that, ok?" If only he'd dedicated as much effort towards his musical goal (deathcore covers of MLP songs but with "drum machines like Skrillex and sweep picking" for his youtube channel) as he had to being a dick to his dad and anyone else in his general proximity (but especially his dad)...

Nice try, dad. I know you’re hear complaining about me.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby lost in music » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:02 am

I loved the first two or three seasons, but when my daughter stopped paying attention so did I. The songs - if you like musicals - are really really good.

I tuned into one of the later season shows and there was a blatantly right-wing message that framed government equality programs as essentially taking away what made each pony special (their cutie marks, for those already watching). It was like someone let a gamergater in the writer's room. Depending on your personal politics, this may or may not fly. I was totally put off and decided to just stick with my memories from the earlier shows instead of delving deeper into later eps.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:08 am

goroth wrote:I can use your allusions.

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:28 am

I really wish I was there getting as loud as I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg-J-60EsjM
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:36 am

Several have already answered the Brony call. More will follow.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby lost in music » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:48 am

Worth also noting, from a parental perspective, that brony fandom has some of the most vile fan art that the internet has to offer. So while you should already not be leaving your 2-4 year olds alone on the internet, I learned that the hard way by putting on a youtube clip of one of her favorite songs from the show then wandering off to cook dinner or something, which led to her clicking on some other clip, which eventually led to some fan-made mlp horror video with the ponies doing drugs and committing murder and shit.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby Lurker13 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:16 am

lost in music wrote:Worth also noting, from a parental perspective, that brony fandom has some of the most vile fan art that the internet has to offer. So while you should already not be leaving your 2-4 year olds alone on the internet, I learned that the hard way by putting on a youtube clip of one of her favorite songs from the show then wandering off to cook dinner or something, which led to her clicking on some other clip, which eventually led to some fan-made mlp horror video with the ponies doing drugs and committing murder and shit.

Maybe they were Electric Wizard fans.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion