Choose an adventure...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Choose an adventure...

Postby Iommic Pope » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:41 pm

This is officially the most rad thread on ILF now.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:59 pm

So.. If you were to swallow a Christmas tangereen every two miles while dressed as a maid in high heels with a steering wheel strapped to your back or you were to swallow a Christmas tangereen every three miles while dragging a rain deer duck taped to a shop vac, which adventure would seeing you swallowing the most Christmas tangereens?
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby ummohyeah » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:38 am

I was gonna comment that if the OP lives with their SO then a vacuum should be a necessity that should be covered already and not a gift but this thread just got all adventurous and yeah that's a redundant comment now.

My vote is for a new steering wheel with a faux-wood steering wheel cover.
ummohyeah

committed
committed

Postby lordgalvar » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:23 am

It's always May 2164 for me. I count the yellow bricks between the access grates in the same order. The same light breaks through and blurs my eyes and every opening.

The tunnels give me gifts in the light some times. I pick up whatever change, food, or other worthy items amongst the trash. One time, I found a security card for a bank. Another time I found a 5 quart jug of antifreeze.

Most of the time though, it was like the movie said:

"I spent most of my time looking for beer. I was like Charlton Heston in Omega Man."

But it was just an act. Act.

Most people I hear are kind of caught up in themselves. But I listen. All fragments. I've got a kinda stitched together picture of up there. Different than I remember.

I have seventeen acres outside of Reno. There was a an old show filmed near there. I was driven away. I can still see her look at me.

"I'll fix it"

Ann didn't flinch when I said that. That was a while back. It happened a few times. I think she had black hair. Eyes too.

It happened again with Maria. Except I wasn't on my property. She has black hair too. I came down here to fix everything. To find a way to clear the horde off my seventeen and to re establish the rations there. Maria will come too. With her husband and kids.

The sounds--that's the best part. They keep my memory in a fluid state of then and now. I hear parts of shows and song I remember amongst the chattering hum of computerized automations. I got away for a while. The parts, or logistics, of my plan to get away from this interconnected world drowned me.

The more stuff--the increased chance for success.

I'm down here now. Running between building foundation to building foundation and collecting for my return.

The guy talking:
    -has an encounter with a contact.
    -finds something in the trash.
Last edited by lordgalvar on Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby lordgalvar » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:37 am

Maria hopped into the Blue 1966 Mustang Fastback and gassed it in reverse into the street. She slipped the cruise-o-matic selector, no brake, and went wide open down her street.

She looked above the 'day' tab in hear rear view and saw the stick of Jerry in front of their house.

He did a kick ass job getting this 4 barrel demon rebuilt and jetted, she thought. Instant thrill.

Maria stopped at a light. She clicked on the dial:

The song on the radio was:
Choice A-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z92bmlcmyq0

Or

Choice B-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UXtort76gY
Last edited by lordgalvar on Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Iommic Pope » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:01 am

I think you should write your wife a choose your own adventure about the car and the impending New Years apocalypse.
This is riveting.
Also: finds a thing in the trash.
And Berlin.
WWPD?

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:32 pm

Iommic Pope wrote:Also: finds a thing in the trash.
And Berlin.

These were my choices too. :!!!:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby lordgalvar » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:42 pm

I don't think anyone would choose night ranger by choice. That's gotta be the worst song ever.

When I went to Florida. They had one rock station and it welcomed each new hour of the day with Sister Christan.
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:40 pm

Eivind August wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:Also: finds a thing in the trash.
And Berlin.

These were my choices too. :!!!:

Role playing bros!
Character bros!
ADVENTURE BROS!
WWPD?

Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Discussion