Rugged Individualism and ILF HATE THREAD

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Rugged Individualism and ILF HATE THREAD

Postby Wittgenstein » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:20 pm

I thought ILF was pretty cool before JWAR whined to the mods until I was banned. And for what? Cus I called you out on that ridiculous "it's so hard to be a rich white male" post? Comeonbro you deserved to be mocked on that one.

I also hate:

BitchPudding
Popvulture
VelvetHammer
Actual
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Re: Rugged Individualism and ILF HATE THREAD

Postby Jwar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:21 pm

Well that was fast! Way to go man! :) I'm sure you'll enjoy being banned again.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jwar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:23 pm

Honestly Witt, I was willing to just drop everything but you're obnoxious for whatever reason. We don't see eye to eye and you don't get me, and that's fine. That thread had nothing to do with being rich, it went over your head obviously. The thread was entailing my struggles with addiction and being bipolar, but seeing as how you don't make an effort to actually be a member here, you wouldn't know. If you didn't care either, you could have simply not replied. It's pretty simple.

I wish you luck man, with whatever it is you are obviously struggling with.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Wittgenstein » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Honestly Witt, I was willing to just drop everything but you're obnoxious for whatever reason. We don't see eye to eye and you don't get me, and that's fine. That thread had nothing to do with being rich, it went over your head obviously. The thread was entailing my struggles with addiction and being bipolar, but seeing as how you don't make an effort to actually be a member here, you wouldn't know. If you didn't care either, you could have simply not replied. It's pretty simple.

I wish you luck man, with whatever it is you are obviously struggling with.

V :no: V
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby actual » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:28 pm

Man, I feel like I've done what I can to be included on your list. You didn't include me the last time either and it really bums me out. Not cool.
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Wittgenstein » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:30 pm

actual wrote:Man, I feel like I've done what I can to be included on your list. You didn't include me the last time either and it really bums me out. Not cool.

See post edit
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby actual » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:30 pm

Not the same.
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Wittgenstein » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:32 pm

actual wrote:Not the same.

:idk:
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:34 pm

Why do you want to not be here? I mean, I know you asked to come back. So what gives?

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby actual » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:36 pm

It's like when you do everything you can to get a girl's attention, but she doesn't reciprocate till years later, when you're super drunk and tell her how you've always had a thing for her. Just not the same. :(
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Wittgenstein » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:37 pm

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Why do you want to not be here? I mean, I know you asked to come back. So what gives?

lol...you're such a bro. Comeonbro!

I asked to come back because feelings and sensitivity and shit
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:39 pm

Wittgenstein wrote:
Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Why do you want to not be here? I mean, I know you asked to come back. So what gives?

lol...you're such a bro. Comeonbro!

I asked to come back because feelings and sensitivity and shit

Can you not simply answer the question without sarcasm or abrasiveness?

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby actual » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Nevermind, I don't want it now that I have it.
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby The Velvet Hammer » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Jwar had nothing to do with my decision, to be honest i'm not even sure I saw your interactions, shit like this did.

If you wanted to stay on the forum, why are you making posts like this? I was quite happy for you to change your ways and stick about.
Trust me, I know what I'm doing.
The Velvet Hammer

Velvet Hammer
Velvet Hammer

Postby Wittgenstein » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:45 pm

actual wrote:Nevermind, I don't want it now that I have it.

That's just how you Danes are. Never satisfied. Always going on about ressentiment. Guess what, suffering sucks, and no it doesn't make you a superior Christian.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Next

Return to General Discussion