ILF EU Mausoleum vids: 03 - fcknoise



Moderators: PumpkinPieces, metalmariachi

Re: ILF EU Mausoleum vids: Disarm D'arcy!

Postby DRodriguez » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:39 am


Brexit Mate rare bootleg
DRodriguez

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2900
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:40 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: ILF EU Mausoleum vids: 02 - D.o.S. and coldbrightsunligh

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:32 pm

Nice video editing!!
Good deals with: AngryGoldfish, Officer Bukowski, casterbro, amnesiac305, Achtane, Snufkino, Tom Dalton, DarkAxel, JamesSGBrown, casperh7, Tristan, intothegroove, Gigahearts_FX, alalalkasar, nightterrors, Schlatte, Dandolin, jskadiang

some Swedish dude wrote:Hitler is #1 soy duck
coldbrightsunlight

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 6995
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: UK

Re: ILF EU Mausoleum vids: 02 - D.o.S. and coldbrightsunligh

Postby UglyCasanova » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:30 pm

Nice playing :cool:
nieh wrote:I heard if you stand in front of a mirror and say purple three times Chankgeez appears behind you.


iRerror:
http://irerror.bandcamp.com
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 9972
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: ILF EU Mausoleum vids: 02 - D.o.S. and coldbrightsunligh

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:29 pm

Nice pale arms, self.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.

SPACERITUAL wrote:SKULL GOBLETS, PICS WITH SWORDS
BULLET BELTS AND PENTAGRAMSSSSSSS
SEPIA ARTWORK FOREST TOORCHESSSS
KING
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 26820
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: ILF EU Mausoleum vids: 02 - D.o.S. and coldbrightsunligh

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:18 pm

I appreciated the minimal quantity of our ghostly bodies in shot
Good deals with: AngryGoldfish, Officer Bukowski, casterbro, amnesiac305, Achtane, Snufkino, Tom Dalton, DarkAxel, JamesSGBrown, casperh7, Tristan, intothegroove, Gigahearts_FX, alalalkasar, nightterrors, Schlatte, Dandolin, jskadiang

some Swedish dude wrote:Hitler is #1 soy duck
coldbrightsunlight

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 6995
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: UK

Re: ILF EU Mausoleum vids: 02 - D.o.S. and coldbrightsunligh

Postby Snufkino » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:44 pm

Neat. I'm kind of glad I didn't go along to this, as my playing is just plain embarrassing compared to these efforts.
Snufkino

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:44 am
Location: UK

Re: ILF EU Mausoleum vids: 02 - D.o.S. and coldbrightsunligh

Postby drolo » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:28 am

Snufkino wrote:Neat. I'm kind of glad I didn't go along to this, as my playing is just plain embarrassing compared to these efforts.

it's the room that played them and it would have played you
davidrolo.com

shark tank!

$harkToootth wrote:I want the TETSUO, THE IRON MAN board where I become the board.
drolo

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:00 pm
Location: South Pole of Belgium

Re: ILF EU Mausoleum vids: 02 - D.o.S. and coldbrightsunligh

Postby worra » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:11 am

drolo wrote:
Snufkino wrote:Neat. I'm kind of glad I didn't go along to this, as my playing is just plain embarrassing compared to these efforts.

it's the room that played them and it would have played you


Truer words have never been spoken. That room was insane to play in.
https://www.instagram.com/dddamons/

YouTube demos and such

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is

aen wrote:I'm pretty much kicked out of hipster beverage town.
worra

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:22 pm
Location: Outer Space, CA

Re: ILF EU Mausoleum vids: 02 - D.o.S. and coldbrightsunligh

Postby MrNovember » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:36 pm

Sounds amazing! Can't wait to see more
MrNovember

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2515
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:24 pm
Location: Just outside of Toronto, Ontario

Re: ILF EU Mausoleum vids: 02 - D.o.S. and coldbrightsunligh

Postby molokaio » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Woah. This is so amazing. Brilliant concept.
Much respect for you guys.
Loving the camera work and editing as well.
__________________________________
Live Slow... Die Old!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/robzdrone/
molokaio

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:01 am
Location: ITALY

Re: ILF EU Mausoleum vids: 02 - D.o.S. and coldbrightsunligh

Postby UglyCasanova » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:06 pm

You guys are rad! Thanks for the kind words on the filming/editing :group:

Started editing Nils'/brands'/fcknoise's earlier today. That will probably be up tomorrow. :joy:
nieh wrote:I heard if you stand in front of a mirror and say purple three times Chankgeez appears behind you.


iRerror:
http://irerror.bandcamp.com
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 9972
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: ILF EU Mausoleum vids: 02 - D.o.S. and coldbrightsunligh

Postby molokaio » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Yeah man. These are so inspiring.
__________________________________
Live Slow... Die Old!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/robzdrone/
molokaio

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:01 am
Location: ITALY

Re: ILF EU Mausoleum vids: 02 - D.o.S. and coldbrightsunligh

Postby drolo » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:27 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:You guys are rad! Thanks for the kind words on the filming/editing :group:

Started editing Nils'/brands'/fcknoise's earlier today. That will probably be up tomorrow. :joy:

:!!!: :!!!:
davidrolo.com

shark tank!

$harkToootth wrote:I want the TETSUO, THE IRON MAN board where I become the board.
drolo

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:00 pm
Location: South Pole of Belgium

Re: ILF EU Mausoleum vids: 03 - fcknoise

Postby UglyCasanova » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:30 am

NILZZZZZ! :zen:

nieh wrote:I heard if you stand in front of a mirror and say purple three times Chankgeez appears behind you.


iRerror:
http://irerror.bandcamp.com
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 9972
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Previous

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.