Guitar shops in London

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Guitar shops in London

Postby Benn Roe » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:41 am

I'm gonna be in London for a few weeks next month, and was wondering where I might find some sweet gear to gawk at. I'm a UK citizen who's been living in the States for a really long time, so I've been to London plenty of times and know the geography, but for some reason it never occurred to me to check out guitar shops. Anything I shouldn't miss?
Former Bands: Lazy Gaga, Kadis-kot, Pyramids, In First Person, the Holy Fucking Spirit, Take Down Your Art, A Petal Fallen
Benn Roe

experienced
experienced

Re: Guitar shops in London

Postby samzadgan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm

Check out Denmark st...overpriced and bad staff but some nice stuff to look at. Wunjo is probably best of the bunch. Then there's Macaris that does all the sola sound fuzz etc...great fuzz pedals. There's also a really cool shop in shoreditch that does some vintage stuff (downstairs), I can't remember the address but it's near corner of brick lane and commercial road...

Most other shops are outside central London...
AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:

Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: Guitar shops in London

Postby Benn Roe » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:50 am

Thanks! That gives me a lot to work with.
Former Bands: Lazy Gaga, Kadis-kot, Pyramids, In First Person, the Holy Fucking Spirit, Take Down Your Art, A Petal Fallen
Benn Roe

experienced
experienced

Return to General Discussion