I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Postby The Eristic » Tue May 30, 2017 4:44 pm

I would rather eat $5 Little Caesars than Papa John's. Have to eat it in the car while it's hot, though, before it turns to glue.
Check out my live guitar streams @ http://www.twitch.tv/the_eristic!
The Eristic

experienced
experienced

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:04 pm

so true....crazy how that pizza is somewhat like ((heaven music)) when you open it...but if not consumed within a certain time reveals itself to be.....like made by machines that tried to pull off a real human delicacy or conversation table piece....wtf is not real cheese?! you always see "made with real cheese!" on boxs/packages...i remember on the back of sweet n lows in the early 90's the package would read on the back "gives cancer to lab rats" ...................................for real...its gone now...but it was there i tell you!
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JonnyAngle » Tue May 30, 2017 5:41 pm

I don't think I've ever had bad pizza delivery. Pj, dom, the hut, jets, nummers
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby popvulture » Tue May 30, 2017 5:46 pm

Dominos is disguuuuuuuusting now. Never was tops or anything, but they sure fucked something up.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:54 pm

All that fast food pizza gives me the runs, and they've all instituted delivery charges, at least here where I live. But, since I moved last year, I now have an Italian restaurant right down the block that makes killer pizza.

I had a Whopper (w/cheese & bacon) a few days ago, for the first time in years, and it was a lot better than I remembered.

comesect2.0 wrote:i remember on the back of sweet n lows in the early 90's the package would read on the back "gives cancer to lab rats" ...................................for real...its gone now...but it was there i tell you!

That's because when Sweet n Low first came out, the sugar industry sponsored very unscientific studies where lab rats were fed multiple times their body weight in Sweet n Low. Lo and behold, they developed tumors.
Last edited by Lurker13 on Tue May 30, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby popvulture » Tue May 30, 2017 5:59 pm

Yep, I've gotta say... if you wanna get spooked, look up the nutritional info on a slice of Pizza Hut pizza. Or don't and preserve the magic :no:
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Strange Tales » Tue May 30, 2017 6:24 pm

I mean you're boned for pizza across the world unless you live in NJ or NY. Otherwise you're just getting a slice of garbage.
木枯らし // 木漏れ日 // 風に綱は戦ぐ

Strange Tales Distro - Japanese Underground Music Distribution in the US

Invisible Man wrote:Strange Tales: putting the ‘weeb’ in ‘dweeb’ since whenever.
Strange Tales

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Tue May 30, 2017 6:52 pm

Or Napoli. I reckon Napoli makes decent pizza.
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Lurker13 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:56 pm

popvulture wrote:Yep, I've gotta say... if you wanna get spooked, look up the nutritional info on a slice of Pizza Hut pizza. Or don't and preserve the magic :no:

Even good pizza is a lot of empty carbs and calories. But good pizza is worth it. :drool:

Strange Tales wrote:I mean you're boned for pizza across the world unless you live in NJ or NY. Otherwise you're just getting a slice of garbage.

You can find good pizza in other states, you just have to be willing to go on a quest to find a good Italian restaurant.

A new gourmet burger restaurant sent me a menu in the mail. They don't seem to offer cheddar cheese on any of their burgers, or as a substitute. How can you have a gourmet burger joint without cheddar? :idk:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:01 pm

Best pizza I ever had was in nyc....barely remember anything other than that pizza. Wish I could recall the name but it was probably somthin simple like" nyc pizza place"... went to Chipotle other week and there's a sign before u order that says somthing like " all our foods pass the antibiotic regulation law except our poultry and beef products" and that's like all they got sooo .....yeah...free healthcare!
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Tue May 30, 2017 7:25 pm

Strange Tales wrote:I mean you're boned for pizza across the world unless you live in NJ or NY. Otherwise you're just getting a slice of garbage.

But it's hot garbage.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby $harkToootth » Tue May 30, 2017 7:28 pm

I had Indian food today and it was everything I was craving. I could eat that all day.
Last time I was in London I had Lebanese for the first time and it was the tits!
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JonnyAngle » Tue May 30, 2017 8:51 pm

Funny thing is, the sbarro portion of Arby's is history. That was a fine slice of pie.
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Tue May 30, 2017 9:09 pm

Indian food is what dreams are made of.

I don't know why this thread title always makes me think of this:
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue May 30, 2017 9:40 pm

fuck you arbys! on my second homemade with beans on the burger...and provolone cheese suckas ow!
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion