Bethesda games

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Bethesda games

Postby Ghost Hip » Fri May 26, 2017 10:45 am

Yeah, I think my recommendations are off based off what you've said. :lol: The story/choices/characters/roleplaying is what I honed in on.

Based on what you've said, I want to suggest the Bioshock series, which I haven't played, but everyone in the world tells me I should play Bioshock because I love fallout so much and had fun with Dishonored. Another interesting one, but forewarned had a very abrupt and unsatisfying ending was Rage. The gameplay was awesome in Rage, and John Goodman voices the first dude you meet.

I never got into it, but Metro 2033 *might* be fun as it is like Fallout but more realistic/sim-like. There is also Wolfenstein, which I never finished and always say I am going to play again.
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby codetocontra » Mon May 29, 2017 1:34 am

Ironic you don't like Mass Effect given your name, spacce6oy. How about Farming Simulator 2017?

No? Ok. Seriously, what about Borderlands? Lots of loot, quest lines, and character skills.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby space6oy » Mon May 29, 2017 4:53 pm

PumpkinPieces wrote:Yeah, I think my recommendations are off based off what you've said. :lol: The story/choices/characters/roleplaying is what I honed in on.

Based on what you've said, I want to suggest the Bioshock series, which I haven't played, but everyone in the world tells me I should play Bioshock because I love fallout so much and had fun with Dishonored. Another interesting one, but forewarned had a very abrupt and unsatisfying ending was Rage. The gameplay was awesome in Rage, and John Goodman voices the first dude you meet.

I never got into it, but Metro 2033 *might* be fun as it is like Fallout but more realistic/sim-like. There is also Wolfenstein, which I never finished and always say I am going to play again.

bioshock - played 'em all. the last wasn't the greatest, but they're all still sweet.
space6oy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby space6oy » Mon May 29, 2017 4:54 pm

codetocontra wrote:Ironic you don't like Mass Effect given your name, spacce6oy. How about Farming Simulator 2017?

No? Ok. Seriously, what about Borderlands? Lots of loot, quest lines, and character skills.

funny...
it IS ironic though. i should pick up dead space 3 and give that a shot, despite how i didn't like 2...

i haven't played borderlands. might check that out.
space6oy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Tue May 30, 2017 12:52 am

Borderlands 1 and 2 were quite fun. The story gets a bit lost and frantic when playing with other people, but it is a lot of fun that way too, plus will revive you if you go down. I can't vouch for the PreSequel though. If you are going to play on Xbox then hit me up, I might be interested in replaying Borderlands 2.

In defense of Mass Effect, the first one was the worst for mechanics but laid the foundation for the story. ME2 is considered by most to be the best because it fixed a lot of problems with 1 and the story was really good. ME3 continued that and wrapped up most of the loose ends for all the side stories and main plot. Multiple quest and choosing responses has a lot of similarity to Bethesda games. If ME isn't for you, that is really quite fine, but you did experience maybe the worst part of the series.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby space6oy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:16 pm

8 months away but it takes place in one of my favorite states and I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT :love:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/05 ... -ph-109008
space6oy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:35 am

Shooting Trump voters while running from...rabid turkeys?
Yes, I am there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Discussion