Soy Boyz 2: Eclectic Boobaloo



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: My Dick is on Hiatus

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:15 am

what the hells a taint spasm? ever feel like an armadillo is crawling threw one of your balls? ....ive had a spider bite on my cock before....that was a horror show....
comesect2.0

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4372
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm
Location: TX

Re: My Dick is on Hiatus

Postby popvulture » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:18 am

I'm no doctor, but I've got a feeling that taint spasms are directly related to dick hiatus.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am
Location: Austin

Re: My Dick is on Hiatus

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:44 am

popvulture wrote:I'm no doctor, but I've got a feeling that taint spasms are directly related to dick hiatus.

So sig'ed.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11395
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: My Dick is on Hiatus

Postby odontophobia » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:45 am

Iommic Pope wrote:
popvulture wrote:I'm no doctor, but I've got a feeling that taint spasms are directly related to dick hiatus.

So sig'ed.


lol.

fucking christ this thread is out of control.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5423
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: grand rapids

Re: My Dick is on Hiatus

Postby Jwar » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:34 am

I've had a cramp in my taint before. Not cool.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

User avatar
Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF
 
Posts: 17607
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Location: Inside your mother

Re: My Dick is on Hiatus

Postby popvulture » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:38 am

odontophobia wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:
popvulture wrote:I'm no doctor, but I've got a feeling that taint spasms are directly related to dick hiatus.

So sig'ed.


lol.

fucking christ this thread is out of control.


:lol:
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am
Location: Austin

Re: My Dick is on Hiatus

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:49 am

jwar wrote:I've had a cramp in my taint before. Not cool.


Guh.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 28596
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: My Dick is on Hiatus

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:09 am

Strange Tales wrote:I haven't fucked for 5 years but anime has saved me.

Really debating on hitting the submit button on this one, but fuck it.


Haven't fucked in three years (of course it's you that has me beat). Last time I was intimate, my gf at the time pushed my nose too hard into her pubic bone and it tickled so I wound up hysterically laughing while eating her giner. I had to stop because I was laughing so hard. I then quit, went upstairs and watched Under Seige Two: Dark Territory on TNT. She was upset cause I essentially female blue balled her. I broke up with her three days later.

I also farted really loud upon ejaculating once. Same thing, couldn't stop laughing.

Sex drive is more or less as dead as Tibet but I could go for one of those girls with hairy armpits, legs, and beaver.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
$harkToootth

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3872
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Location: Whose hot dog is this huh!? Is it yours?

Re: My Dick is on Hiatus

Postby Strange Tales » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:17 am

I'm just waiting for this day to finally happen for me:

Image
木枯らし // 木漏れ日 // 風に綱は戦ぐ

Strange Tales Distro - Japanese Underground Music Distribution in the US

Invisible Man wrote:Strange Tales: putting the ‘weeb’ in ‘dweeb’ since whenever.
Strange Tales

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: America's Sorrow: New Jersey

Re: My Dick is on Hiatus

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:30 am

You ar part of a cultural paradigm shift! Most people apparently prefer some sort of virtual porn now (1. I now Anime is different, my linkage is to fictitious realms 2. Can't site my source on that. Heard it on a podcast)
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
$harkToootth

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3872
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Location: Whose hot dog is this huh!? Is it yours?

Re: My Dick is on Hiatus

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:39 am

So, when we can all CRISPR safely, legally and affordably, you guys will be getting the tentacles, or looking for the people with the tentacles?

Jwar, I heard a great way to ease taint cramp is to get that shit massaged with a tentacle.


$harkT is gangster as fuck.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11395
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: My Dick is on Hiatus

Postby popvulture » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:09 am

ILF dick threads: where CRISPR tentacle taint dreams come alive. Today on a very special Radiolab.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am
Location: Austin

Re: My Dick is on Hiatus

Postby Achtane » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:13 am

I too had a ball ultrasound once. It was really interesting to watch. The lady doing it told me that in school, they trained their accuracy by using a toy horse immersed in gel. Which they stuffed up their butts. Just kidding. Am I?

It was an interesting breath of relief to discover that the gf also found the rape scene in Reanimator kinda hot. With the headless dudes and the evil tongue guy. If I play my cards right and trick her thoroughly enough, I might not die a weird, single loser.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. wrote:Und jetzt lass uns ein paar Bäume abfackeln und Beats machen!

Image
Achtane

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 13747
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:09 am
Location: under the manchineel

Re: My Dick is on Hiatus

Postby Strange Tales » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:15 am

Yea but how does she feel about the tree rape scene in Evil Dead?

$harkToootth wrote:You ar part of a cultural paradigm shift! Most people apparently prefer some sort of virtual porn now (1. I now Anime is different, my linkage is to fictitious realms 2. Can't site my source on that. Heard it on a podcast)


Well I mean fuck that paradigm shift. Death to weebs. Unless you're talking about people that watch that 3D generated porn? That stuff is funny, can't imagine shootin skeet because of it though.
木枯らし // 木漏れ日 // 風に綱は戦ぐ

Strange Tales Distro - Japanese Underground Music Distribution in the US

Invisible Man wrote:Strange Tales: putting the ‘weeb’ in ‘dweeb’ since whenever.
Strange Tales

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: America's Sorrow: New Jersey

Re: My Dick is on Hiatus

Postby Invisible Man » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:17 am

Is there a single post (besides this one) in this thread that's not sig worthy?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
Invisible Man

User avatar
Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF
 
Posts: 4580
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.