Switch to full style
General discussion at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: Soy Boyz 2: Eclectic Boobaloo

Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:47 pm

Nice man. Is she chill and all that?

Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:41 pm

The Girl got an anti-baby stick implanted.
Not using a condom feels SO INCREDIBLY WRONG. But also pretty fantastic.

B-BUT THIS IS HOW BAD STUFF HAPPENS WE'RE DOING THE BAD STUFF NOOOOO

Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:48 am

Yeah, the ol IUD is pretty legit.. though from my experiences menstrual cramps can be worse. At least my ex wife were. Grats on the raw-dawging it. :joy:

Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:00 am

Ex-girlfriend had the arm implant 100% foolproof birth control, I give it my highest recommendation.

(She seemed pretty happy about it too)

Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:36 pm

I went for the snip :idk:

Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:05 pm

Well, girl stayed over the other night and I've been getting the slow fade ever since.

I got the "let's take things slow, you're awesome, don't over think this, we should be friends first, neither of us were really looking for anything, etc."

Oh well, at least I have the fuzz.

Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:37 pm

Does she want more D? Or just the one and done? I think modern society trains women to expect dudes to bounce immediately. It's a shame

Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:27 pm

No D was had that night. We drank and hung out on my porch till like 4:30 and we both had to work at 9 so when I was presented with the opportunity, I politely suggested we hold off.

I wonder if maybe she got relationship vibes from me saying we shouldn't and freaked out?

No idea, but I'm gonna play it cool and see what happens

Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:42 pm

Yeah dawg the cool train may pay dividends.

Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:55 pm

WOMEN AMIRITE

Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:27 pm

Women definitely bring out the feels.. ready or not.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:39 pm

Just stopped in because this thread is one of my favorite parts of ILF, even though I don't contribute to it much. I was watching something on youtube, reading comments, and saw someone call another person a soy boy as a derogatory term. I didn't realize this was a thing in the wild.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:52 pm

neonblack wrote:WOMEN AMIRITE

Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:56 pm

PeteeBee wrote:Just stopped in because this thread is one of my favorite parts of ILF, even though I don't contribute to it much. I was watching something on youtube, reading comments, and saw someone call another person a soy boy as a derogatory term. I didn't realize this was a thing in the wild.

Oh yeah, that came straight from alt-rightland via Bossman. I imagine it's probably tied with cuck or libtard for his favorite word. :yay:

Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:33 am

I’m surprised Richard the booty bot of bloated necrothreads isn’t in here telling us about the dating app it’s advertising.
Post a reply