· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General discussion at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: Soy Boyz 2: Eclectic Boobaloo

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:34 pm

That was a maze, holy shit. It felt like I was maneuvering through some of the most obvious set ups ever made. Every cliche in the book. :facepalm:

Made it through though, so points to that. :thumb:

I really hope she finds someone who appreciates her though. I like to say though that I only find her boring due to incompatibility in interests, she's not a bad person in any way. :idk:

Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:06 am

Inconuucl wrote:That was a maze, holy shit. It felt like I was maneuvering through some of the most obvious set ups ever made. Every cliche in the book. :facepalm:

Made it through though, so points to that. :thumb:

I really hope she finds someone who appreciates her though. I like to say though that I only find her boring due to incompatibility in interests, she's not a bad person in any way. :idk:

You didn't just say screw it and sit in an unhappy relationship for months/years? I didn't know that was even an option!

Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:38 pm

The girl ahead of me in line at Wawa just did a 180 like a soldier in a military parade, said "I think it's really cool that you're tall" and turned back around.

???

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:44 am

Achtane wrote:The girl ahead of me in line at Wawa just did a 180 like a soldier in a military parade, said "I think it's really cool that you're tall" and turned back around.

???

*whispers* she wants the d

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:25 pm

or she was high haha

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:27 pm

:lol: ^Probably that.

Also, where's neon? :snax:

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:09 am

Achtane wrote:The girl ahead of me in line at Wawa just did a 180 like a soldier in a military parade, said "I think it's really cool that you're tall" and turned back around.

???

I’m not sure how tall you are, but I’m 6’6 and I get that sort of thing somewhat frequently. Far more than you would expect comments on a physical feature you have no control over.

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:13 am

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:32 am

???

haha that reminds me...one day I was walking through a book store, and passed some girl and her friends (who were guys)...She goes, "you're gorgeous! ok bye."

:?: (I'm far from gorgeous)

Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:07 pm

???

It would be even cooler if you weren't.. ;)

Sat May 05, 2018 6:48 pm

Here you go, boyz, something to heighten/decrease your anxiety. :lol:

I can't believe this thread is 102 pages long. :whoa:

Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:44 pm

This thread is still one of my greatest achievements

Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:13 pm

I have a steady serious partner who I'm going to marry, but I still dig this thread and the shenanigans contained within.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:21 pm

It was pretty amazing, I was sad to see it quiet down.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:57 am

How's the band going Neon?
Post a reply