Soy Boyz 2: Eclectic Boobaloo

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Soy Boyz 2 Men

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:53 pm

neonblack wrote:I think it's just you and me here buddy

Happened to log in, didn't want to leave you hanging. Regarding that observation...
...party for two then :!!!:.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JonnyAngle » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:56 pm

I can't believe I'm not following this thread. I've got some reading to do
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:58 pm

playing above video and this song at same time was weird...anyways, probably posted this before, idk...but gets ya in the mood...weeee...my wiener is stayin dry this weekend, but not my mouth.......................im filling that with
NSFW: show
beer

comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:08 pm

btw yalll know about performance art lol......yall know about THIS kinda performance based feminist art?
shes a tiger. Image
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Comesect, I can't see the image but I am all about performance art. I'm sure you know Chris Burden (if you don't...anybody...have fun).

Performance art and noise/sound installation go hand-in-hand a lot. I remember going to a noise show where 1. A gentleman was sodomized on stage with a dildo in front of a crowd 2. A young lady laid a bed on nails topless. You could make linkages to other artists (MASONNA, INCAPACITANTS, THE GEROGERIGEGEGE etc.)

I mean this video goes without saying...(we may have posted before?)
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby imJonWain » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:44 pm

I always thought of performance art as what people who like and want to make art but aren't very skilled do.
"To my lay mind, the lobster's behavior in the kettle appears to be the expression of a preference; and it may well be that an ability to form preferences is the decisive criterion for real suffering."
http://www.TFRelectronics.com <project info
https://oshpark.com/profiles/TFRelectronics <oshpark shared boards
https://www.staticdisaster.com/ <my radio show
imJonWain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:56 pm

If you're in a band, that's "performance art". :lol:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby imJonWain » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:00 pm

shows what I know haha
"To my lay mind, the lobster's behavior in the kettle appears to be the expression of a preference; and it may well be that an ability to form preferences is the decisive criterion for real suffering."
http://www.TFRelectronics.com <project info
https://oshpark.com/profiles/TFRelectronics <oshpark shared boards
https://www.staticdisaster.com/ <my radio show
imJonWain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:12 pm

One time I saw Karen Finley do a reading at Trident Booksellers. Since it was at a bookstore, she was dressed in street clothes. So, not "performance art". She was just reading from a book she'd written. (Which would exlplain why it was at a bookstore.) Well, right after she started an older couple got all up in her face and started taking photos. She put the book down, looked at them and told 'em she wasn't going to continue until they stopped. There's probably more to this story, but I can't remember it. :idk:

FWIW, Karen Finley's pretty intense even when she's just reading.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:16 pm

thats what some dude said on the bob larson show, reincarnated car salesmen .......somewhere during these 5 hrs, havent listen to this in years...

but no, "performance art" like anything else is either stupid or profound..just as some may say jackson pollock is a joke....most importantly its yesteryears version of psychedelia manifestation of mind threw movement. Image :lol: and the true touch is to have samples playing that collage an image of our species ...in most cases whats not filmed is photographed and talked about and thats the best...
its a feeling, its a living canvas, fuck painting, fuck your sculpture, fuck your poetry, and fuck you. your gunz n roses big shot fireworks big stage lightshow to me is worse than some dude screaming with a vacuum cleaner in his ass. singing same song for 40 yrs....i like rozz williams project p.e. ...their first performance they locked the doors had samples playing, while rozz was crucified and his partner ate a crucified dead cats organs that they found on the road, he started throwing up and throwing it around and people tried to escape to no avail...to me says alot about who and where we are as a culture/species who has sadly seperated themselves from the animal kingdom...Image
one thing though....we need more performance art that looks like the polyphonic spree ....
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:49 am

1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Just checking in...have the soy boys become meat men?
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:15 pm

Well...we all eat Arby's so I guess 'Yes'.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby neonblack » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:16 pm

I only eat the jalapeno bites. Still soyful and triumphant.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:17 pm

Does that give you the 'good luck' diarrhea, or the 'bad luck' diarrhea?
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion