Soy Boyz 2: Eclectic Boobaloo

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: My Dick is on Hiatus

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:56 am

Early contender for thread of the year also adds shades of complexity to Jwar's boner talk.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby neonblack » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:58 am

From this point on, I'll always ready "My boner" in less of an excited voice but more of a worried "...My boner..."
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby odontophobia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:14 am

neonblack wrote:
The Eristic wrote:People keep telling me guitar should be getting me laid, but I'm beginning to think I should've gone with "job".

First of all, I just moved out of Rome, GA. Nice to see another fuzzbreaux in the NWGA mountains.

Second of all, the girls that want guitar players don't care if you have a job. The girls that want employed men don't care if you play guitar.

And then there's that rare subset of women (in my case, 95% of them) that aren't going to fuck you no matter how many paychecks or nasty riffs you bring to the table.

I need to refer to more riffs as nasty.

i wish my paychecks were as nasty as my riffs.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Strange Tales » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:46 pm

jwar wrote: Also those who haven't been laid in 5 years. Good God man. Hire a hooker or something!!!!! :lol:

Why hire a hooker when you've got anime? Riddle me that, boner man.
木枯らし // 木漏れ日 // 風に綱は戦ぐ

Strange Tales Distro - Japanese Underground Music Distribution in the US

Invisible Man wrote:Strange Tales: putting the ‘weeb’ in ‘dweeb’ since whenever.
Strange Tales

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:49 pm

It's too late guys
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby neonblack » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:01 pm

odontophobia wrote:I need to refer to more riffs as nasty.

i wish my paychecks were as nasty as my riffs.

I feel like "nasty" really conveys what I'm going for with my riffs. I want people to need a shower after my riffs are done with em
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby popvulture » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:08 pm

When it comes to riffs, nasty > tasty.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby neonblack » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:52 pm

Update 3: Waitress texts like shit but she's pretty chill in person. Didn't get on my nerves the entire time, which is more than I can say for most of the people I've hung out with lately.

Someone at work said to me tonight "You just need to ignore your morals for a while. You'll know when you're ready to be a good person again." Hard to argue with that. But also, hard to ignore my morals.

I decided what I really want is a babysitter with benefits. Watch my kid while I'm at work, and then I come home and pay you 40 bucks and then we fool around when the kid falls asleep.

To clarify, the 40 bucks is for the babysitting, not the fooling around.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:24 pm

hmmm...if yall want some storys of me on the hunt.....used to walk the opposite way on the walking trail to say whatup, like pick out a good one, usually fat and looks lonely...ask to walk with her and go from there....that was in san antonio, actually alot of these were san antonians
....Ive had some horrid dates...one time this girl thought she could talk to spirits....one was a sex phone operator..met her at a bus stop...
had a witch that did blood rituals with her lesbian partner....done the plentyoffish meet up and fuck thing....that was gross....lets see....
...when i was 22 i tricked a 34 yr old into thinking i was older and when she found out she was already hooked so ahah.....hmmm always goin for older ladys...I tend to scare younger women...if I where to go into details yall would puke so.....until I found the woman to replicate myself with I was a wild animal....now im a bull of the woods. ....I once had a chick come into my work, then call back after she left to get my number...went to her house and she showed me her toys......super weird and i dont mean dildos, i mean like tonka trucks and she was 20 somthing....last hot chick was a muslim from starbucks.....((sadness)) ...really wish I didnt dump the girl who worked at a dentist office....all I know is if they cant clean a damn bathroom and have dirty undys....RUN!

and for all you grammar nuts...my style is called first thought best thought...now go read Kerouac
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jero » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:18 am

popvulture wrote:
Jero wrote:I recently experienced erectile dysfunction for the first time. Went to the ER the next day.

:lol: dying

I thought I was! (Turns out I pulled my groin skating and I'm developing inguinial hernias :no: )

jwar wrote:
Jero wrote:I recently experienced erectile dysfunction for the first time. Went to the ER the next day.

I've had this happen too, but attributed it to my age going up and my will to life going down. :lol: :lol: :lol:
No but for real, if I take Kratom (cross post from addiction I have), I cannot achieve a full hard on or get off. It's fucked up. God I'm so glad I'm not single. I'm sorry guys. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: All around hugs for those who are. Also those who haven't been laid in 5 years. Good God man. Hire a hooker or something!!!!! :lol:

Dude it was terrifying. Now it feels like I'm playing Russian roulette.

neonblack wrote:I want people to need a shower after my riffs are done with em

Better your riffs than your dick right? :p
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JonnyAngle » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:35 am

If she smokes, she pokes.

Hang out with smokers if you need to get laid.

Words to live by
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:49 am

just not crank.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby neonblack » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:02 am

In all fairness, if she smokes crank she probably still pokes.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby popvulture » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:02 am

Jero wrote:
popvulture wrote:

:lol: dying

I thought I was! (Turns out I pulled my groin skating and I'm developing inguinial hernias :no: )

Oh god, I can commiserate on that one. I had pain in one of my balls recently that of course freaked me the fuck out. Doc had me get an ultrasound just to be safe, but turns out it was just from a pulled muscle.

Dear bodies: stop being such cruel fuckers and leave the nads out of your tangled web of deceit...
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby neonblack » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:03 am

In possibly related news, I've had a few worrisome taint spasms the last few days.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion