Soy Boyz 2 Men



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: Soy Boyz 2 Men

Postby neonblack » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:04 pm

"I'd sure like to find HER great fairy fountain"
neonblack

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 7296
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:00 am
Location: Wilmington, NC

Re: Soy Boyz 2 Men

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:27 pm

popvulture wrote:
neonblack wrote:Yeah, but have you played that new Zelda? Holy shit.

I haven't gotten a Switch yet... been sorta holding off since I have a rad new girlfriend. I understand the risk :lol:


Is she playing with your hair, though.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
Invisible Man

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: Soy Boyz 2 Men

Postby codetocontra » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:20 pm

"Stab the bush with your warrior sword"
Last edited by codetocontra on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
codetocontra

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 am
Location: 5th circle of hell

Re: Soy Boyz 2 Men

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:52 pm

what are some words that you have heard women call their fairy fountain.....I heard a Asian girl call it a tang tang which i thought was super cute. I prefer og slang like snatch tho...or squirrel.... :cool: .....tend to find once your comfy in a relationship or before if their real feisty the better names you give their pussy the tighter it will be between yall.
a girl I know got real excited when i was grinding on her ya know, all naked and shyit, and she said what are you doing!? and I replied "stirring the porridge" in which she erupted in giggles and bam! intensified copulation
a boob in hand is worth two in the bush, drop a dime yet find a nickel, a stone set in a ring is pie in the sky when life does fly, count them as you may.. red fish blue fish one fish two fish, nick knack patty wack give a dog a bone, better to not return home and find yourself alone....playing videogames, I rather run around thinking I was link than vicariously living threw him on screen.
Last edited by comesect2.0 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Beware the moon, stick to the roads, & keep off the moors.
NSFW: show
rfurtkamp wrote:I bought that model simply because I could watch the display on LSD honestly.

Chankgeez wrote:In the future people will only communicate by using memes.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:
Jesus Was a Robot wrote:I have a massive boner right now.

a/s/l?

35/m/your moms house
comesect2.0

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2762
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm
Location: TX

Re: Soy Boyz 2 Men

Postby popvulture » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:04 pm

Invisible Man wrote:
popvulture wrote:
neonblack wrote:Yeah, but have you played that new Zelda? Holy shit.

I haven't gotten a Switch yet... been sorta holding off since I have a rad new girlfriend. I understand the risk :lol:


Is she playing with your hair, though.

There is hairplay. The Triforce can wait.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3919
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am
Location: Austin

Re: Soy Boyz 2 Men

Postby jrfox92 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:15 pm

Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.
jrfox92

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3353
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:23 am
Location: Akron, Ohio

Re: Soy Boyz 2 Men

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:06 pm

popvulture wrote:Side note: let's just start a band called Boobs in Hyrule.

Hyrulean Grope.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11119
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: Soy Boyz 2 Men

Postby codetocontra » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:57 pm

"Finding the Ganon-spot"
codetocontra

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 am
Location: 5th circle of hell

Re: Soy Boyz 2 Men

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:10 am

TWO DAYS OFF + PLUS WEEKEND!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpweTiKlm0U
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"I was playing guitar a minute ago and had to take a shit...kinda bummned out cuz I was trying to get this super awesome riff down, now I'm just holdin my penis down readin this crap" -comesect2.0
$harkToootth

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2562
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Location: Party Mango

Re: Soy Boyz 2 Men

Postby Achtane » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:38 am

I keep asking for the same Christmas gift: Santa roleplay.
Imagine the one-liners! And using one of those sleigh bell belt things as a paddle!
Here's hoping.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. wrote:Und jetzt lass uns ein paar Bäume abfackeln und Beats machen!

Image
Achtane

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 12965
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:09 am
Location: under the manchineel

Re: Soy Boyz 2 Men

Postby Iommic Pope » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:11 pm

Mrs Claus, elf, reindeer or krampus?
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11119
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: Soy Boyz 2 Men

Postby Achtane » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:44 am

Oh! Hmm....Krampus might be interesting.
Or Zwarte Piet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. wrote:Und jetzt lass uns ein paar Bäume abfackeln und Beats machen!

Image
Achtane

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 12965
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:09 am
Location: under the manchineel

Re: Soy Boyz 2 Men

Postby popvulture » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:32 pm

Achtane wrote:Or Zwarte Piet.

If you're gonna go full-on xmas roleplay, might as well go controversial...
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3919
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am
Location: Austin

Re: Soy Boyz 2 Men

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:03 pm

For the boyz...
Image
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"I was playing guitar a minute ago and had to take a shit...kinda bummned out cuz I was trying to get this super awesome riff down, now I'm just holdin my penis down readin this crap" -comesect2.0
$harkToootth

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2562
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Location: Party Mango

Re: Soy Boyz 2 Men

Postby popvulture » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Caption time. "Hey, I just came to party—why the third degree?"
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3919
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am
Location: Austin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: $harkToootth, backwardsvoyager, behndy, Google [Bot] and 20 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.