ILFcast - The Return!!!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: ILFcast 37: Growing as People w/ $harky and UC

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:23 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:Just realized the last 20 minutes is just my audio. Thanks a lot Craig (looking at you, lg! ;) ). I'll edit it out. It's pretty cringe when it seems like I'm just reacting to nothing and going on long rants about things no one asked about.

:picard: :lol:

EDIT: PLOT TWIST

It seems that maybe Craig was the friends we met along the way. I tried downloading the audio tracks individually and ended up with the full 3 hours and 26 glorious minutes of pure unadulterated family-friendly rambling.

I give you, the ILFcast #37 REDUX :zen:

https://ilfcast.podbean.com/e/37-growin ... -tangents/

Heads up! Piss and water break at 02:01:49 - 02:03:31 (I was almost 90 seconds!!!!)
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Olin » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:31 pm

JonnyAngle wrote:Me when I see a new ilfcast

Top tier meta. Will have a listen to this later on at work.
neonblack wrote:Do you ever just sit back and take a good look at yourself and realize all your riffs are shit and you're a garbage musician?

https://barewireson.bandcamp.com/album/off-black
Olin

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:46 pm

Olin wrote:Top tier meta. Will have a listen to this later on at work.

I mention you a couple times in the most endearing ways I can imagine. :hug: Same with the immeasurably talented ibarakishi (https://aworldwonderedfull.bandcamp.com/ [Olin also has a spot on this :love: ]).

Spoiler: I still can't find the licorice link. I am looking. If anyone wants to help out, it was Food Network Show (I have that on whenever I visit my beloved Grandma... which is a lot :lol: ), with a guy traveling the world.
NOT AN EDIT -> FOUND WHILE DRAFTING: YESSSSS! YESSS! YESSSS! YESSSSSS! I FOUND IT!!!!!! Bizarre Foods Delicious Destinations: Copenhagen. YES! I am soooo happy!

One thing I forgot to mention is B.o.S. totally hooked me up with what is probably my new favorite dirt pedal. Incidentally, we share the same taste in ramen!!! #shredlife
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Olin » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:17 am

I've thought about asking you and Corey if we should do one of these but am concerned it would just be two hours of us saying "hmmmmm....." with extended silences, an occasional "oh!" as if someone is going to say anything and then "no, never mind, forget it".
neonblack wrote:Do you ever just sit back and take a good look at yourself and realize all your riffs are shit and you're a garbage musician?

https://barewireson.bandcamp.com/album/off-black
Olin

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby ibarakishi » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:22 am

Olin wrote:I've thought about asking you and Corey if we should do one of these but am concerned it would just be two hours of us saying "hmmmmm....." with extended silences, an occasional "oh!" as if someone is going to say anything and then "no, never mind, forget it".

or this....

good deals/trades/business with: JonnyAngle, rdw102, crochambeau, worra, $harkToootth, Olin, fuzzonaut, friendship, ianmarks, digi2t
ibarakishi

experienced
experienced

Postby cosmicevan » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:45 pm

$harkToootth wrote:It glitches out at an hour 27 but...

Good thing this is an ILF thing...I bet the glitches are the best part. :!!!:
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: ILFcast: We need money for the yearly hosting bill :!!!:

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:38 am

It's that time of year again when our host, Podbean, wants that green. The bill is $108. If you are able to (and want to) help out, please send me a PM and I'll give you my PayPal info. Let's keep this sucker alive! :group:

Also, happy 3rd anniversary (and two days) to the ILFcast! Thank you all for tuning in and contributing to the content. I hope we see more episodes drop in the near future. This is still my favorite thing I've started on the internet. :hug:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:13 pm

The account is locked from February 11th. I'm not, and I don't expect you are either, in my economic prime time at the moment, but I will pay whatever amount is left after contributions are in as long as I can afford to (and if not, any donations will obviously be returned). So, topping this again for awareness and the hopes of getting some cash in to pay this bill.

Big thanks so far to spacelordmother for chipping in! :group:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:27 pm

I'll put in $5 plus a metalzone worth. If four if us put in $27 each then boom problem solved.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:31 am

I don't know everyone's real names, but a lot of you have PMd me and wanted to help. I'm not sure who has sent what yet, but we're up to $71 already. You people are the best. :group:

Edit: we've hit the mark! Thank you all for helping out and keeping the dream alive. Now someone go make a new episode to celebrate! :p :!!!:

Thanks to

JohnnyAngle
Coldbrightsunlight
Spacelordmother
Cantremember
Inconuucl
Aedes
Shikawkee
Oldangelmidnight
Anyone I forgot because I'm a terrible and forgetful/messy human being. :group:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby cosmicevan » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:36 pm

If you still need, I could toss a few bucks. I have been slowly listening to these from the start (and enjoying the heck out of em).

Also, it occurs to me that you could always create a gmail account and just add them all to the free 15gig of drive that comes w the account and set permissions to anyone can view/listen, but not edit/delete. I know for me, I just want to hear them and have had to use podbean (which I am not wild about) to listen. I wouldnt mind streaming from drive or downloading and listening on the device of my choosing. Just throwing it out there as a potential free workable solution.
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:20 pm

Podbean allows downloads though. That is what I do.

Also, I missed out on contributing. People donated before I had a chance to get UC's paypal. Y'all are awesome. :group:
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: ILFcast (EP10: Spacelord Mother, Invisible Man, D.o.S.)

Postby cosmicevan » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:44 pm

Jwar wrote:Also LOL at taking take of kids. hahaha

I have three. 11, 7, and 4. I've taken them all many places. It's no biggie. I used to get a bit miffed at the idea of it, but it's not a biggie anymore. I'd even take them grocery shopping. I'm the dad, so you're asses better listen to me or there will be hell to pay. At least that's how it's set up in my house. Mom will also get you. but little girls seem way more upset about upsetting their dads. Kind of funny and weird.

We did an experiment once and asked them to be honest as to who the nicer parent was. Turns out I'm the dick, when my wife though she was. She's the cool one, I'm the dick. hahaha

Haha, that’s pretty funny. I wonder what my kids (soon to be 9 and the other is pushing 7) would say to that question. I feel my wife snaps easier but I snap harder. We probably both assume my wife. Is the hard ass but it’s prolly me in their eyes, cause getting in trouble w dad is way worse than w mom.

...and yeah, I am replying to a 2 yr old post midway through a 100 page thread, but I’ve been listening to these and recently finished the dadcast (epi 6) so I am trying to read the thread along w what I’m hearing. I’m THAT guy...oh well. These are a ton of fun to listen to. Not sure if people are still into making them, but I’d be open to participate in making one.
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: ILFcast: Maybe you're a genius podcast host

Postby UglyCasanova » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:41 am

Hey. Yo.

Someone make an episode! We just got funded for another year, come in!
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: ILFcast: Maybe you're a genius podcast host

Postby Inconuucl » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:54 am

I'm down to be in one, talk about how much bringer sucks.
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
NSFW: show
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion