Worst Holidays, Ranked

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Worst Holidays, Ranked

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:28 pm

I am thankful for my boi Achtane!
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:38 pm

U 2, bby :hug:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:54 am

D.o.S. wrote:I mean there's no doubt that Halloween is the best holiday but damn if it isn't followed by the worst (and, no, Guy Fawkes day doesn't count you can fuck right off with your discount dollar trenchcoat shenanigans)

Best holiday bump.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:

D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:40 am

Veterans Day is the worst holiday? :whoa:

:engarde:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:41 am

Thanksgiving. Worst holiday.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.

Achtane wrote:

D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:42 am

:erm: … but Veterans Day is the holiday that follows Halloween. :idk:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby hbombgraphics » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:47 am

Halloween is awesome, but I don't get the Veterans day hate.
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:51 am

Yeah, why does D.o.S. hate Veterans Day? :mad:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:21 am

I think Christmas has become the worst holiday. They start bumping Christmas jams November 1st, and it's always like "Acid jazz freeform jingle bells!" ... fuuuuuuck! People pretend to be all giving and caring for approximately one month and then revert to mega shit-stain humanoid status. And the car commercials .. Jesus Christ. If you're buying a Lexus for Christmas, we're not on the same page. Also as much as I hate it, it still annoys me that everyone from random religious groups wants it changed so kids don't have to call it Christmas or have it celebrated in school. I get it, it's not in alignment with your preferred type/scheduled religious holiday, but let's be real - it's not like the kids are dancing around saying how happy they are it's Jesus' birthday, or singing happy birthday Jesus. They just want the loot. People need to get over that shit.

And yeah fuck thanksgiving too. If we need a special day to get together with family and bitch about politics under the false pretense of togetherness, then it really shows how fucked up we all are.

Now international talk like a pirate day, legit!
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bassist_Diver » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:37 am

BetterOffShred wrote:I think Christmas has become the worst holiday. They start bumping Christmas jams November 1st, and it's always like "Acid jazz freeform jingle bells!" ... fuuuuuuck! People pretend to be all giving and caring for approximately one month and then revert to mega shit-stain humanoid status. And the car commercials .. Jesus Christ. If you're buying a Lexus for Christmas, we're not on the same page. Also as much as I hate it, it still annoys me that everyone from random religious groups wants it changed so kids don't have to call it Christmas or have it celebrated in school. I get it, it's not in alignment with your preferred type/scheduled religious holiday, but let's be real - it's not like the kids are dancing around saying how happy they are it's Jesus' birthday, or singing happy birthday Jesus. They just want the loot. People need to get over that shit.

And yeah fuck thanksgiving too. If we need a special day to get together with family and bitch about politics under the false pretense of togetherness, then it really shows how fucked up we all are.

Now international talk like a pirate day, legit!

We've had Christmas shit out for 3 weeks now. Get your commercialized holly-jolly garbage out of my spookies! #MakeChristmasPaganAgain

And another Image to Thanksgiving. The only good thing about it is the copious amounts of booze my family provides and the fact that Ms. Diver is a god-tier baker.
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:58 am

I don't mind Thanksgiving now that i'm a thousand miles from my family and most of them are dead. i just take myself out for a nice turkey dinner and give Lulu some treats.

i don't like Veteran's Day because we worship the military way too much in this country. the only times the US military has fought anyone who posed an actual threat in the last century were 1918 and 1941, and it's arguable whether we had any point in going to WWI at all. everything they've done other than that since the 1860 has been all about colonization and exploitation by multinational corporations. but we get cheap bananas, so thanks for your service. :whateva:
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Mudfuzz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:07 am

BetterOffShred wrote:And yeah fuck thanksgiving too. If we need a special day to get together with family and bitch about politics under the false pretense of togetherness, then it really shows how fucked up we all Are!

Well in all fairness that is what it was munufactured to be from the start... From what I remember it had very similar origin to prohibition... :idk:
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby Bassist_Diver » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:15 am

Mudfuzz wrote:
BetterOffShred wrote:And yeah fuck thanksgiving too. If we need a special day to get together with family and bitch about politics under the false pretense of togetherness, then it really shows how fucked up we all Are!

Well in all fairness that is what it was munufactured to be from the start... From what I remember it had very similar origin to prohibition... :idk:

Abe Lincoln: Hey, you remember that war we had?
Sec of State William H. Seward: You mean the one where we had family literally killing each other over the lives of people with a different color of skin than them?
Abe: YEAH! That was fucked up
Seward: Reprehensibly so
Abe: We gotta do something to reunite this country
Seward: Perhaps we should focus on rebuilding the destroyed cities, communities, and restoring trust in Washington and-
Abe: TURKEY!
Seward: ....excuse me?
Abe: Let's make a holiday where we force these estranged families together while they eat bland, weird food, have totally not-enraging conversations about politics, and find solidarity in college football!
Seward: What is college foo-
Abe: AND INDIANS!
Seward: What?
Abe: We'll bring in the Indians too!
Seward: Why?
Abe: This shit's gonna be fucking lit, fam
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby hbombgraphics » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:19 am

Bassist_Diver wrote:
Mudfuzz wrote:

Abe Lincoln: Hey, you remember that war we had?
Sec of State William H. Seward: You mean the one where we had family literally killing each other over the lives of people with a different color of skin than them?
Abe: YEAH! That was fucked up
Seward: Reprehensibly so
Abe: We gotta do something to reunite this country
Seward: Perhaps we should focus on rebuilding the destroyed cities, communities, and restoring trust in Washington and-
Abe: TURKEY!
Seward: ....excuse me?
Abe: Let's make a holiday where we force these estranged families together while they eat bland, weird food, have totally not-enraging conversations about politics, and find solidarity in college football!
Seward: What is college foo-
Abe: AND INDIANS!
Seward: What?
Abe: We'll bring in the Indians too!
Seward: Why?
Abe: This shit's gonna be fucking lit, fam

This is amazing! Please summarize more historical events. I would like Wilson's 14 Points next.
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:24 am

:lol:

Why don't we have a holiday commemorating Seward's Folly? :snax:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion