Brush with the law thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Brush with the law thread

Postby TraceItalian » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:24 am

behndy wrote:02) mebbe 10 years ago? got pulled over on the side of the road on the freeway. don't remember what i did wrong, speeding or something stupid. middle of the day, still bright out. cop comes over to my window, asks for license and registration and insurance, goes back to his car. i'm checking my phone or something that distracts me and i guess he snuck up on the passenger side (window was rolled down) because suddenly he is just THERE, gun drawn, aimed at me, screaming, "GET YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL. PUT THEM ON THE WHEEL AND FUCKING STAY THERE.".

i...... DO.

he stands there, gun aimed at me, tells me to shut up every time i VERY NICELY try to ask what is wrong officer, until finally his radio mumbles something in Fast Food Driveway Speak that i can't understand. he tells me to relax, puts his gun away, goes into his car, comes back and casually hands me my papers and license and tells me i can go.

"...... GUY. what the HELL was that about?"

"oh, you're Ben Humphrey right? have you ever been to Arizona? there was a Ben Humphrey in the system that murdered 3 people there a few days ago. thought you might be him. but, picture came back. nope. you're good to go."

"well fuck me. what does he look like?"

"bald, way shorter. black."

"maybe.... check that.... first?"

and he.... laughed. reached in and swatted my shoulder. said something like Good One Buddy! then.... left.

damn near peed myself. luckily (?) it was like the 4th time i'd had a gun pointed at me so..... not NOT scary. but. easier?

A good rule to help is having palms facing to you on the steering wheel,course I live in an area where everyone carries
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby behndy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:29 am

yeah. not a bad idea. i mean, i've been pulled over a bunch, that's the only time they came at me guns out.

.......i am pale as fuck and blonde so i'm not their target audience for unwarranted harassment.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby gnomethrone » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:49 pm

So my mom is disabled and kinda frail but she gets around. 10 years ago she was into going out to watch her friend's cover band at local bars just to get out and socialize and have a little fun. She wouldnt drink, but she would be leaving bars at the time when most other people leaving a bar are super drunk. One time time she got pulled over and the cop was super gung ho. He wanted her to do the whole walk the line sobriety test but she pointed out her handicap plates and he got pissed. Two more cruisers arrived at the scene. They "helped" / dragged her out of her car and got the breathalyzer ready. Her breathing can can be weak from her medical issues, so she was unable to blow hard enough for the machine to register. They were now six jerks yelling at my mom on a dark sidewalk. She tried again and passed out. They stood her back up and continued to demand she do the test. After a few tries she got the machine to read a zero blood alcohol. They then protected and served her by leaving her there on the side of the road barely conscious and afraid so they could go try and find someone else to get money from.

And that's why all cops are bastards forever and ever :)*
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:24 pm

^^ I have similar views on law enforcement. When a group of individuals is given that much power with so few checks and balances, the whole "the few ruin it for the many" argument just doesn't work.

I spent a week in jail for skateboarding. I ended up doing 30 hours of community service and time served for my misdemeanor "trespassing" .. it was a parking lot.
:picard:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby gnomethrone » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:40 pm

Dude thats so fucked up. That story about my mom is pretty tame compared to what happens to lots of folks but its still gross.
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:54 pm

In between gnome and Behndys comments, this thread is a damn rollercoaster.

Those cops are fucking pigs tho.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:55 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:^^ I have similar views on law enforcement. When a group of individuals is given that much power with so few checks and balances, the whole "the few ruin it for the many" argument just doesn't work.

I spent a week in jail for skateboarding. I ended up doing 30 hours of community service and time served for my misdemeanor "trespassing" .. it was a parking lot.
:picard:

I can't say it's the same for all academies, but locally, it takes more schooling to be a hairdresser than a cop.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby dozicusmaximus » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:21 pm

I unintentionally cut off a cop on Thanksgiving. I was trying to merge on to the highway and this car sped up to block me. Whatever. I didn't see anyone behind him. So I swang over pretty hard behind this dude and was right on his ass. Looked in my rear view mirror and I saw Crown Vic head lights... Fuck... After about 5 seconds he flicked on his lights.
I started to pull on to the shoulder and he goes around me to pull over the dude in front of me... haha! Sweet!

I'm on probation right now so I was not looking forward to anymore bullshit.
dozicusmaximus

committed
committed

Postby jrfox92 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Those are definitely the best cop stories.
Every time I deal with shit like that, it seems that the cops have completely left town. :whateva:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Those are definitely the best cop stories.
Every time I deal with shit like that, it seems that the cops have completely left town. :whateva:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fcknoise » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:47 pm

$harkToootth wrote:Not that exciting but, until recently, I held the superlative for having "never been pulled over" by a police officer . I pride myself on being a really safe and defensive driver...(I mean, I speed like everyone else but when I drive, I am so focused on avoiding death at all costs.)
...that said...for the once a week I actually have to go to my office I make an illegal U-Turn coming off a highway exit into town. I have been doing this for years because my office is in Newark, NJ and the police have MUCH more important things to worry about than pull over people making minor traffic violations. Well the other day, I make my illegal uturn and an NJ State Trooper is a couple cars behind me. I just know...his siren lights aren't even on yet and I start to pull over. The lights go on. He pulls up beside me, I already have my window lowered.

The office actually looked like a more muscular version of me (same haircut and facial mannerisms) and he gave me the smiling, chin down "...dude..." look I give people when I'm a little irritated but still good-humored. All I say is, "I know, I'm sorry" and he drives off. I was/am grateful I didn't a get a ticket of fined.

Part of me thinks there was a breach in a parallel universe where I became a police office and he came to warn me for my out of character instances of haphazard driving (this is clearly the most logical explanation). I since adjusted my course and it added a whole 55 seconds to my trip.

haha first time I ever drove in the US I got pulled over actually. ran a stop sign

u guyses have too many stop signs im being honest
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sharkmovieappriciator
Bandcamp: https://fcknoise.bandcamp.com/
fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:07 pm

somehow got a $260 ticket from the local transit agency even though i was parked in what was for all intents and purposes a legal space
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fcknoise » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:17 pm

waltdogg wrote:somehow got a $260 ticket from the local transit agency even though i was parked in what was for all intents and purposes a legal space

maybe the police officer person just hated u
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sharkmovieappriciator
Bandcamp: https://fcknoise.bandcamp.com/
fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:25 pm

there were two other cars in the spaces ahead of me that were ticketed too. so wtf. maybe they just needed to make a quota. the ticket is damn near illegible
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:32 pm

That's full on balls man. I'm sorry.

I got a red light camera ticket.. but I was pretty sure it was bullshit, went to the website and watched the video clip.. Yeah I stop. So now I have to contest it and go through the hassle. Fuck
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion