@

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: @

Postby Fuzzrociouspedals » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:51 pm

JonnyAngle wrote:I don't think anyone who reads his comments takes him too seriously

To the naked eye, if you click on 10 of our videos and they all have comments from different people saying negative things about the company and/or product, it could sway a potential customer or even an existing one who takes comments seriously. Remember, this guy uses a list of YT usernames.
[b]FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS: http://www.fuzzrociouspedals.com[b]
Fuzzrociouspedals

committed
committed

Postby crochambeau » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:37 pm

Fuzzrociouspedals wrote:
JonnyAngle wrote:I don't think anyone who reads his comments takes him too seriously

To the naked eye, if you click on 10 of our videos and they all have comments from different people saying negative things about the company and/or product, it could sway a potential customer or even an existing one who takes comments seriously. Remember, this guy uses a list of YT usernames.

Yeah, regardless of how much weight you put in other people's opinions (...) it's a downer to read a string of negative comments while surfing the Dunning-Kruger wave. At this point participation in this thread almost amounts to encouraging him, standard troll fare. Has anyone compiled a user name list on him yet? Background check? The elation of bullying prey diminishes drastically with reduced anonymity, these are not the actions of one who's brave.

On the upside, getting hit with a bunch of put downs followed by a neutral response from (presumably) another party has resulted in my rethinking my approach for demos given the humble equipment I have at hand, and made me 20% grouchier to boot. :animal:
I've got to get off my ass and bring to reality that what has been quoted through existence.

Rochambeau Musical Apparatus
Reverb storefront
Shark Tank
crochambeau

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby crochambeau » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:42 pm

I have, evidently, personally insulted someone on the internet. The power makes me feel unstoppable.

Bumping this thread insures that power will keep living on a really long time.

I've got to get off my ass and bring to reality that what has been quoted through existence.

Reverb storefront
Shark Tank
crochambeau

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:51 pm

Does the power comes with a box? I don't want to have to return it.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Re: Is it wrong to expect a box with purchase of a new pedal

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Real power never comes in a box. :D

lordgalvar wrote:
Yea, but are any of those other forum talking about the time I went to Dennis Hopper's house?
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby kbit » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:03 pm

Eivind August wrote:Send him a mason jar full of boxes?

Way late, but kudos on this one :lol:
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby geezeroni » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:31 pm

This is the best you can contribute to a a music/ sound-community? You all should be practicing sounds instead of putting people down. I guess it probably makes you feel better about yourself but it is a very sad state of affairs when you spend time on one post from how many years ago? This is what you get excited about? Look at yourself in the mirror and tell how great, nice and interesting of a person you are. Nothing better to do? Really?
geezeroni

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Gone Fission » Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:17 pm

What the deuce with this necro?

One post member who joined the same week of the retracted initial post scolding a seven-year-old pile on. Whot?
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pepe » Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:25 pm

Gone Fission wrote:Whot?

Bot? :idk:
Pepe at YouTube and Instagram
Pepe

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby qersty » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:53 am

i mean the servers are slow sometimes :lol:
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby crochambeau » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:13 am

Some things once dead are better left alone.

The attacks (on me) fell off once I expressed concern over the individual waging them. I mean, it seemed the attention I garnered was a bit out of proportion to the insult I laid.. prompting concern over their well being. Seems once I approached the situation human to human (as opposed to defending myself) everything cooled down quick, at least in my corner.

Honestly, this string of events makes me more wary of digital assistants and AI interaction than anything. That shit never sleeps, and learns like a baby.

Best keep it all in the rearview best we can and let sleeping beasts lie.

Reverb storefront
Shark Tank
crochambeau

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Eivind August » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:19 am

This takes me back. Reading this in retrospect, dude probably had some mental health issues. I will try to make better contributions to the music community from now on.

Maybe I should get into box building.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby D.o.S. » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:12 pm

To his credit, a high quality box is going to be the first thing to go when the robots take over.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:16 pm

Invisible Man wrote:
D.o.S. wrote:cognitive credit

Our noise project's name.

Also sad this never happened but I hope IM is doing well.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby coupleonapkins » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:47 am

D.o.S. wrote:
Invisible Man wrote:
D.o.S. wrote:cognitive credit

Our noise project's name.

Also sad this never happened but I hope IM is doing well.

He made a brief appearance in BST last year, so I hope he found what he was lookin' 4 :surprise:

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion