HOW DO YOU ADULT?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: HOW DO YOU ADULT?

Postby psychic vampire. » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm

Shit, you're working the fuck out of that space. The non-kitchen and lack of a bath tub (showers only?) would be my undoing in the long run, but that space looks fucking crystal-clear delightful. Good on you. Also, easier when you're not working with a wall of shit-synths. ;) :p

Keep avoiding adulthood. I'll post pictures of my truck-house someday soon when i finish building it.
D.o.S. wrote:Hello, this is your captain speaking, our altitude has set to bleep so lets sit back and get ready to bloop. Ladies and Gentlemen, we are floating in space.
psychic vampire.

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:53 pm

I do all my cooking in the microwave, and I don't really take baths ever. So, that part works for me. The hardest part is the lack of different "areas". I can't really make separate music/office/relaxation/sleep areas. That little bare wood table is an ikea night stand that I'm going to use as a little music area. It has just enough room inside for my amp/interface/volca sample, on top's there's just enough room for my minilogue, and my pedalboard's small enough that it's not too big of a deal to set it in front. For TV watching I just project my stuff on the ceiling. But I haven't found a good solution for a home office/work area for my little projects. It takes a weird amount of planning for such a small space....

One downside is it's too small for nerf battles... :mope:

Truck house sounds awesome! I was passively watching HGTV at somebody's house once and they were showing off somebody's fancy bus that they'd turned into a house. It was super cool.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby psychic vampire. » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:53 pm

Yeah, my house (in the coming months) is going to be an off-brand quarter ton truck with a bed frame built into the bed of the truck, clothes storage under, food and water in the back of the extended cab. Jet Boil and a Camp Stove. Until i make it to the west coast.
D.o.S. wrote:Hello, this is your captain speaking, our altitude has set to bleep so lets sit back and get ready to bloop. Ladies and Gentlemen, we are floating in space.
psychic vampire.

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:00 pm

wfs1234 wrote:I do all my cooking in the microwave,

:erm:

Adulting = making stir fry
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Discussion