HOW DO YOU ADULT?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: HOW DO YOU ADULT?

Postby Iommic Pope » Mon May 16, 2016 8:29 pm

jwar wrote:Hey I like them but man I hope they don't act like that when I see them in July. Lol!! That was awful. Hahah

WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Mon May 23, 2016 2:06 pm

I found a place that lets me avoid most of the responsibilities if being an adult. It's also about $500 less than what I pay now, the leasing options are exactly what I need, and it's a lot closer to where I work (I can walk to work now). The downside: it's suuuuuuuper tiny:

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Mon May 23, 2016 2:11 pm

minimalism is maximalism, bro.

And it's cheap.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby backwardsvoyager » Mon May 23, 2016 2:30 pm

D.o.S. wrote:minimalism is maximalism, bro.

^

i wish i could find a micro apartment... they pretty much don't exist over here.
backwardsvoyager

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby psychic vampire. » Tue May 24, 2016 12:00 am

The whacky punk-idiot half of my brain doesn't understand why you wouldn't just collective house.

The avoid-adulthood-whilst-looking-like-an-adult-at-all-costs half of my brain is like "It's bigger and cleaner than the room i had in Brooklyn, and i wouldn't have to deal with punks; i'll take it."
D.o.S. wrote:Hello, this is your captain speaking, our altitude has set to bleep so lets sit back and get ready to bloop. Ladies and Gentlemen, we are floating in space.
psychic vampire.

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Tue May 24, 2016 12:59 am

I was just thinking. I hate the whole adult thing.

I had a sponsor once (only thing good I learned from the guy here too lol). He asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. I said "I don't know". Shit I was already an adult. He then said, well then don't grow up. Keep young and never decide fully. Be open.

I think that's the single best piece of advice I've ever got. Plus it made me think of Peter Pan. :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby backwardsvoyager » Tue May 24, 2016 2:49 am

psychic vampire. wrote:The whacky punk-idiot half of my brain doesn't understand why you wouldn't just collective house.

The avoid-adulthood-whilst-looking-like-an-adult-at-all-costs half of my brain is like "It's bigger and cleaner than the room i had in Brooklyn, and i wouldn't have to deal with punks; i'll take it."

i mean, collective house is absolutely ideal if you're with good friends or manage to find people similar to you.
right now i have 2 housemates, one of whom eats nothing but fried beef mince (and subsequently the house and cooking utensils always smell like it), and another who plays acoustic guitar and sings loudly/hideously for several hours a day but only seems to know about 3 chords. sooo i'm looking for a tiny apartment :no:
backwardsvoyager

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Tue May 24, 2016 3:15 am

jwar wrote:I was just thinking. I hate the whole adult thing.

I had a sponsor once (only thing good I learned from the guy here too lol). He asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. I said "I don't know". Shit I was already an adult. He then said, well then don't grow up. Keep young and never decide fully. Be open.

I think that's the single best piece of advice I've ever got. Plus it made me think of Peter Pan. :)

I'm pretty well convinced that I'm never going to grow up. Being an adult is too boring. When I was a kid I thought adults got to do whatever they want. If people are going to tell me I can't play laser tag or play gameboy games or make modded nerf guns or eat cereal and watch cartoons on my days off, then fuck it. I don't want to be a real adult.

But I do know who I want to be if I ever grow up:

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby psychic vampire. » Tue May 24, 2016 12:02 pm

Collective houses are the ideal for me, but i've burned through a lot of collective houses full of shitbag people with shitbag opinions, i get it. Big part of the reason my recent break up crushed me is bc he and i were seriously discussing how to buy land and make collective living with friends and family become a more long term reality.

But there are a lot of good people in this world, with good hearts, on this board even, and i still believe in never growing the fuck up because adulthood in this world is a fucking hellscape, so i'm pulling for y'all.

Forklift your tiny apartment onto the bed of a military surplus 6 wheeler and get living. Invite a friend.
D.o.S. wrote:Hello, this is your captain speaking, our altitude has set to bleep so lets sit back and get ready to bloop. Ladies and Gentlemen, we are floating in space.
psychic vampire.

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby frodog » Wed May 25, 2016 6:19 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:there are a lot of good people in this world, with good hearts, on this board even, and i still believe in never growing the fuck up because adulthood in this world is a fucking hellscape, so i'm pulling for y'all.

This. I am never growing the fuck up, decided that a long time ago. The (ex) friends I had that did are all unrecognizable to me now, all weird and formal, only hanging out with other couples and doing their best to fit in. If it's what makes 'em happy that's fine, but keep that creepy normalcy shit away from me please. That being said, my best friend just bought a house, something I would not know how to do. Like most other 'adult' things. He's just gonna live there alone with his vegetable garden and music gear though, so it's all good.
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby psychic vampire. » Wed May 25, 2016 6:34 pm

God, get me on a farm next to some growing vegetables, ASAP PLZ.

Also, under how-to adult, i went to first therapy appointment in like 6ish years today. Wild. That's about as much as i flirt with responsibility. Or rather, i find responsible ways to be irresponsible.
psychic vampire.

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:03 pm

Well, it's small. I like it, though.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:13 pm

Sheet game on point!
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:04 pm

Yeah, that's some good sheet right there

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:31 am

"[that apartment] is a delight for all ages" - Leonard Maltin.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion