Give me your best cures for severe colds

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Give me your best cures for severe colds

Postby fcknoise » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:18 am

Thanks everybody, I'll do everything you said and see if it'll get better. I will stay in today because I'm still feeling absolutely terrible
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sharkmovieappriciator
Bandcamp: https://fcknoise.bandcamp.com/
fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:25 am

Brandsmannen wrote:- Drinking a solution of squeezed lemons, hot water, ginger and honey

The French recipe is squeezed lemons, hot water and a bit of rhum. Drink that before you go to bed. Pile as much blankets as you can on top of you to make sure you really sweat it. You should be feeling better the next day, but you'll have to give a mad wash to dem bed sheets.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Gone Fission » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:52 am

Well, it's breaking the over 101 F fever that's the trick for me every time lately, like this week. At least I didn't get too insensible this go round--one of the last couple colds I was a bit out there at that stage, so thank FSM for my wife. Don't have a great methodology for breaking the fever, just fever reducers and cool, damp washcloth on the head refreshed periodically.

And now the weeks of gunk in my lungs, throats, sinuses and ears.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:09 am

jwar wrote:Jerking off?

Honestly, besides rest and water - taking a day or two off work and spend all day surfing probably does more good than anything else. :idk:
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby fcknoise » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:21 am

Good news, fever is gone and I'm feeling better, I can now talk without mayor pains. I was in bed probably 18 or 19 hours yesterday. Gurgling saltwater/that other dutch thing really helped relieving som pain/swollenness before meals. Also had like a liter of orange juice and a couple of litres of water. Thanks fuzzies for your concern :hug:
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sharkmovieappriciator
Bandcamp: https://fcknoise.bandcamp.com/
fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby theAntihero » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:23 pm

Odd but for headcolds or massive mucous types of colds.....whiskey helps.

Whether it's because it dehydrates you or whiskey is just that damn awesome, I don't know
Great trades with : Officer Bukowski, Bklingman, Jero, Jrmy,ethanxcampos, whiskey_face, doctorpoopenstein420, terminator
theAntihero

experienced
experienced

Postby skullservant » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:07 pm

My wife swears by it- putting Vicks vapor rub on the bottom of your feet and then putting socks on. Do this before bed and you'll be able to actually get some sleep
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PanicProne » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:39 am

I really don't have any good cures to bring you, except the classic, drink lats of water, vitamin C and get plenty of sleep.
However, I did spend the morning listening to your sound cloud stuff and it sure got me in a good mood. Keep up the good work!

Also, I've heard playing music helps a lot too, especially if it involves pedals! =D
PanicProne

experienced
experienced

Previous

Return to General Discussion