BetterOffShred wrote:So it's Surviving the Game ? Sounds rad

Surviving the Game is NOT SHITTY
F U T U R E G A M E R
repoman

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: Shitty movies

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:52 am

I forgot to post this. The word 'unique' should be reserved for this film. It's like an Ingmar Bergman movie in the body of a sleazy exploitation flick. You may not think this one is 'resonating' while watching it... but it lingers. This legit one of my best friend's favorite movies. TOYS ARE NOT FOR CHILDREN.

We're not kidding any one though. It still is pretty shitty :lol:

"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby mr. sound boy king » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:31 am

I watched a movie on Amazon Prime called "Pumpkinhead." It is about some no good city kids who come out to rural America in order to ride dirt bikes. One of the no good kids runs over a small child and the child dies. The child's dad goes mad with grief and hires a witch to summon a demon (Pumpkinhead himself) which will get revenge on the no good kids. Well, it turns out the demon is a real dick and the dad feels remorse and tries to stop the demon. Eventually, we learn the only way to stop the demon is to kill the dad who summoned it in the first place. So he shoots himself in the head... but lives! That is when the last remaining no good city kid shoots him dead thereby killing Pumpkinhead and ending the reign of terror. If this makes only a little sense then I have accurately portrayed this very bad movie. One eighth of a star for having a kind of cool monster.
NEW EP of BANGERS, David B. Applegate Gets The Vapors out now: https://immigrantbreastnest.bandcamp.co ... the-vapors
mr. sound boy king

experienced
experienced

Postby calfzilla » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:27 pm

mr. sound boy king wrote:I watched a movie on Amazon Prime called "Pumpkinhead." It is about some no good city kids who come out to rural America in order to ride dirt bikes. One of the no good kids runs over a small child and the child dies. The child's dad goes mad with grief and hires a witch to summon a demon (Pumpkinhead himself) which will get revenge on the no good kids. Well, it turns out the demon is a real dick and the dad feels remorse and tries to stop the demon. Eventually, we learn the only way to stop the demon is to kill the dad who summoned it in the first place. So he shoots himself in the head... but lives! That is when the last remaining no good city kid shoots him dead thereby killing Pumpkinhead and ending the reign of terror. If this makes only a little sense then I have accurately portrayed this very bad movie. One eighth of a star for having a kind of cool monster.

That's a bad horror movie classic. Completely forgot about Pumpkinhead!
I, myself, am a shit post
calfzilla

experienced
experienced

Postby fcknoise » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:55 pm

I recently watched this gem

This scene has no extra context by the movie, btw
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sharkmovieappriciator
Bandcamp: https://fcknoise.bandcamp.com/
fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:11 pm

Just lay off the heavy doobies.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fcknoise » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:39 am

just watch the whole damn thing here man

The guy made like 7 or so movies about the same people, this isn't even the first one apparently https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0796477/?ref_=tt_ov_dr
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sharkmovieappriciator
Bandcamp: https://fcknoise.bandcamp.com/
fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby prrrfakes » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:29 pm

mr. sound boy king wrote:I watched a movie on Amazon Prime called "Pumpkinhead." It is about some no good city kids who come out to rural America in order to ride dirt bikes. One of the no good kids runs over a small child and the child dies. The child's dad goes mad with grief and hires a witch to summon a demon (Pumpkinhead himself) which will get revenge on the no good kids. Well, it turns out the demon is a real dick and the dad feels remorse and tries to stop the demon. Eventually, we learn the only way to stop the demon is to kill the dad who summoned it in the first place. So he shoots himself in the head... but lives! That is when the last remaining no good city kid shoots him dead thereby killing Pumpkinhead and ending the reign of terror. If this makes only a little sense then I have accurately portrayed this very bad movie. One eighth of a star for having a kind of cool monster.

Pumpkinhead fucking rules.
prrrfakes

interested
interested

Postby codetocontra » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:46 am

prrrfakes wrote:

Pumpkinhead fucking rules.

Truth.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Warpsmasher » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:48 pm

Cat's Eye - The kitty adventure in the beginning is excellent and fun and pure escapism, and I wish the whole movie would just go on like that starring the awesome little kitty on a magic quest, but then a bunch of lame humans have to come in and wreck it. The little demon bad guy is ok too but the human bad guys and James Woods definitely bring the shitty.
Warpsmasher

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:02 am

Watched Sleeping Beauty last night. The, like, 2012 one unrelated to the fairy tale.

Pro: Radio Birdman song in the background of one scene. Also, boobs everywhere.
Con: Pointlessly long cuts, rest of the movie is wack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JereFuzz » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:32 am

Warpsmasher wrote:Cat's Eye - The kitty adventure in the beginning is excellent and fun and pure escapism, and I wish the whole movie would just go on like that starring the awesome little kitty on a magic quest, but then a bunch of lame humans have to come in and wreck it. The little demon bad guy is ok too but the human bad guys and James Woods definitely bring the shitty.

“Just keeping you on your toes.”
“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.”
― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
JereFuzz

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby repoman » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:45 pm

Does stuff like this get made anymore? :poke:
F U T U R E G A M E R
repoman

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby mr. sound boy king » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:40 am

I watched part of a movie on Amazon Prime called "Terror at Blood Fart Lake." This horrible movie proved unwatchable and I turned it off. Negative four stars for being the worst thing I've ever seen on a television set.
NEW EP of BANGERS, David B. Applegate Gets The Vapors out now: https://immigrantbreastnest.bandcamp.co ... the-vapors
mr. sound boy king

experienced
experienced

Postby Mudfuzz » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:59 pm

Have any of you watched blood and doughnuts?
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion