Shitty movies

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Shitty movies

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:57 am

HEYOOOO Soundboy! I posted about that on the previous page! Part of my "highly not recommend" collection.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:43 am

So it's Surviving the Game ? Sounds rad
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby mr. sound boy king » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:17 pm

$harkToootth wrote:HEYOOOO Soundboy! I posted about that on the previous page! Part of my "highly not recommend" collection.

LOL. My bad.

I also watched MANKILLERS by the same director. It was worse...
NEW EP of BANGERS, David B. Applegate Gets The Vapors out now: https://immigrantbreastnest.bandcamp.co ... the-vapors
mr. sound boy king

experienced
experienced

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:18 pm

That wasn't meant as a... whatever :lol: Here is an awesome review from an awesome blog http://houseofselfindulgence.blogspot.c ... -1987.html
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:58 pm

This 1080p restoration of BLOOD FEAST :love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy2At9VOFgM

If you read into this film, one of the first things you will find out is... it made a pretty insane profit for a film of that scale... and in that time period, for what it was. It cost $24,500 to make which is roughly $203,274 today. The film made $4Million, roughly $33,187,606 today. The majority of the cost was probably the film stock too. I'm assuming it was shot on reversal because it was cheaper... but I don't know.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:02 pm

I had now idea Herschell was born in Pittsburgh. What is it with pre-interstate people born in Pittsburgh and making iconic horror/gore films (namely Romero, Lewis, and Savini). And the lineage skips a couple generations but one of my all time favorites, Tom Fex (you know him as TOBACCO or BLACK MOTH SUPER RAINBOW) was born/grew up there.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:42 pm

I wonder if my life would have been different if I watched this in 2008? Or did I need to "mature" to appreciate this masterpiece?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anbJlErYA94
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:45 pm

I'm not the only who thinks this...
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:48 pm

1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby repoman » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:20 pm

I'm watching the TV show Lexx which is incredibly shitty but I keep watching it, the episodes are more like movies though because they are so long.
F U T U R E G A M E R
repoman

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby calfzilla » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:39 am

I vaguely remember watching Lexx on Sci-Fi, some episode with Tim Curry and someone gets cut into paper thin slivers or something.
I, myself, am a shit post
calfzilla

experienced
experienced

Postby repoman » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:08 am

Apparently it was the first season with 4 episodes 1.5 hours long, I'm watching the TV series now and its not as train wreck interesting and more trashy. The 1.5 hour ones were far more gory, bizarre, and dark. I can't believe either were on TV.
F U T U R E G A M E R
repoman

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby mr. sound boy king » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:44 am

I watched a movie on Amazon Prime called "Savage Streets." It wasted about an hour and a half of my life. You see, a gang of drug dealing thugs rape a deaf girl but they raped the wrong deaf girl because the deaf girl's sister is savage! Not only do they rape the deaf sister, they murder the savage girl's best friend by unceremoniously hucking her off a bridge. Because she was going to get married on Saturday, this death was felt by the audience to be extreme. Finally, the savage girl has had enough! She buys a crossbow and kills the drug dealing thugs. There is a sort-of sub-plot about one of the thugs who is younger and more reluctant to do rapes and murders but it's pretty dumb. That thug gets run over by the head thug before the savage girl murders the head thug. There is also a sub-plot about high-school which features copious amounts of gratuitous boobs. I did not complain but nor do I support this type of puerile titillation as it is not correct for this day and age. I give "Savage Streets" one half star.
NEW EP of BANGERS, David B. Applegate Gets The Vapors out now: https://immigrantbreastnest.bandcamp.co ... the-vapors
mr. sound boy king

experienced
experienced

Postby mr. sound boy king » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:52 am

Additionally:

CYBER ZONE: Someone has stolen four highly illegal pleasure androids and it's up to one man to get them back in a post-dystopian world. It turns out the most moral man in the whole society is the culprit because he hates fuckin' humans because he's afraid of disease. This movie was actually pretty entertaining if you like shitty sci-fi. Gets an extra point for killing off the side kick character at the end. I give it one whole star. RIYL goofy pleasure droids.

NAKED VENGEANCE: Man, this movie is fucked up in the dome piece. This Hollywood actress, right, her husband gets killed by a random street thug while he's trying to save some junkie. Then she moves back to her home town and EVERYONE IN HER HOME TOWN IS FUCKED IN THE DOME. This gang of blue collar dudes rape her and kill her parents and she goes nuts and has to live in the psychiatric hospital. But she kind of escapes (?) and gets revenge on all the dudes including chopping off their dick and balls, burning them to death, dropping a car on them, etc. I don't remember if she dies at the end but she definitely gets NAKED VENGEANCE by somehow magically finding her husband's killer and killing him. One star for seriously disturbing me.

VENDETTA: OK, so in this movie the main girl's sister goes to jail for something fucked up and gets killed in jail by the main enemy, a butch lady named Kay. So her sister contrives also to be sent to prison to get revenge. This movie didn't make as much sense. Also, I watched it at like 4:30 AM with a hangover. On my Instagram you can see a couple stills I took from the film. Anyway, it's typical prison bullshit with gangs and heroin and stuff and then the main lady kills the enemy and scene. I don't really recommend this one. 1/4 star because I sat through it and for the funny subtitles.
mr. sound boy king

experienced
experienced

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:37 pm

LOL I could have warned you hombre NAKED VENGEANCE is a real downer :lol:
Not saying you did this but I just wonder sometimes when people choose their film selection. "Oh hey honey, this looks great for us and the kids" **Shows cover of I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE.
"Oh Ellen Page... I LOVED JUNO!" *Puts on HARD CANDY
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion