What am I going to do for Christmas

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: What am I going to do for Christmas

Postby The_Active_Conundrum » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:00 am

friendship wrote:Great minds etc.

It turns out I think I'm eating mushrooms for Christmas by myself. Recommendations for a positive solo experience?

wear a fuzzy green shirt thats too tight so you can feel like the Grinch.
Great dealings with: ryan summit, UncleGrandfather, Pizza, hbombgraphics, dangergirlstarship, Clockworker, kosta
The_Active_Conundrum

experienced
experienced

Postby Hyphen Nation » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:42 am

Achtane wrote:Watch It's A Wonderful Life, but hit stop as soon as George is about to throw himself into the river. The end.
THE MOST REALISTIC AND BRUTALLY DEPRESSING CHRISTMAS MOVIE
I'M DREAMING OF A BLACK CHRISTMAS

You know it's Capra's critique of culture? It's an inversion of reality, but not the way it's framed up to be.
The middle part without him is reality/portrait of society. The fantasy of wonderful small town life is on either end.
Hyphen Nation

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby ThurberMingus » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:24 am

friendship wrote:Great minds etc.

It turns out I think I'm eating mushrooms for Christmas by myself. Recommendations for a positive solo experience?

Sit in the dark, listen to records, etc.

Just make sure to write on your hand something like "It's OK, you're tripping balls". Last time I had a psychadellic experience I had a terrible trip and legitimately thought for a while that I would need to be institutionalized. A note like that would've helped me remember that it was a temporary thing and I could've gone back to enjoying watching kitties crawl a crossed the magical floor.

Personally, I would play music as loud as I possibly could if I was alone on Christmas, whether j was tripping or not!
neonblack wrote:SELL IT!

Don't form emotional bonds with metal boxes.

Live like me. Flip everything. Romanticize nothing. Accomplish nothing.

lost in music wrote:Digivolve into champions!
ThurberMingus

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Wes Mantooth » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:55 pm

Great idea! I hate doing psychedelics with other people, solo is definitely the way to go.

If you want to watch something, watch Samsara. Otherwise just put on your favorite records, keep a journal (just revisited an acid journal my roommate and I did, not very insightful, but really funny) and follow your (non-destructive) impulses.
Wes Mantooth

Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to General Discussion