POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The Space Force? Separate But Equal???

Postby friendship » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:51 pm

jrfox92 wrote:I mean, you're really angry that an 81 year old man is too fucking tired to wait another 3 years to retire from a position he's had for 30 so that there's a possibility that a president you'd prefer might have a chance to nominate his replacement?

Yeah
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby echorec » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:11 pm

I just got an e-mail from Moog asking me to contact elected officials because our idiot-in-chief is planning to tax Chinese electronics (among other things) by 25%, which would not only raise costs, but threatens jobs. This is the dumbest trade war. There is nothing that dumbass can't fuck up for us. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

(and yes I'm mad about all the other shit, too)
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:50 am

jrfox92 wrote:Out of all the things I've seen people complain about regarding Kennedy's retirement, I still can't fathom how people could rage against Kennedy's decision to retire.

Well also this happened:
http://uk.businessinsider.com/anthony-k ... ars-2018-6
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Apparently, Stuttering John prank called Trump...

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:50 am

I did not know that. :eek: :whoa: :mad:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby JereFuzz » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:31 pm

Anyone think there is something fishy about the prank call? With so much scrutiny around Trump you’d imagine the security would be much better, plus he’s known Stuttering John for years. And it doesn’t appear anything material was revealed.
“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.”
― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
JereFuzz

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:35 pm

:idk: Didn't listen to the call.

Now Stuttering John's saying the Secret Service paid him a visit. :snax:

Trump tweets from his phone. How tight could security be? :whoa:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Re: Trump's, apparently, watched ICE "liberate" towns from M

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:04 pm

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 8377081856

… and I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. Not to mention those attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

:idk:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lordgalvar » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:59 pm

When I was a plumber...must have been 11-12 years ago, I started getting messages written in code beneath a picture of graffiti on a street corner. I could make out some Spanish words, but i didn't know the number or anything about the message.

It was a 415/SF number and I had a 661/Kern number...you know, water and oil. I used to go up to the Bay every weekend at the time. It was weird, but I thought, "well, maybe some business I contacted up there is sending out weird messages to every one that's called".

I ask my co-worker, and really good friend, what it said. He used to work in the police department somewhere in Jalisco.

He kind of decoded it and says it basically said, "To all the friends of ours, this is the anniversary of this dudes death...calling out for respect and to make thing right". The message is signed by some characters that related to MS-13/ La Mara in Oakland/SF (my friend lived in Oakland and still owned a house there).

His nephew confirmed the message content. Weird!

So...I get 3 or 4 more of these messages of the next few weeks. My friend tells me all about La Mara that he knows...but he says not to worry, they don'twant anything to do with you. He then pointed at this dude in a white sash and said stay away from that gang...if they message you be scared. The guy he singled out was supposedly a machete dude from Oaxaca...later I found out some of those dudes went after Danny Bonaduce's brother (I think it was him, can't find the articles to prove my memory).

Anyway, so I actually called my accidental contact from MS13 and said something like, "Dude, I'm just some dude from down south. I don't know who your trying to call, but it ain't me...maybe wrong number?"

In this really stoned, accented voice I got, "Oh, yea, cool".

No more messages for a while...then bam! I got another one!

Right after I got the message (like minutes), I got a call from a number in Visalia and I answered (because I was on the job...well, and times were different).

"Hello, Ed?"
"Nah, this is LG, Ed is gagging through some tacos la lingua right next to me."
Ed is like, "What the hell? That's my wife!" (I had never met her). "Why you calling, LG?"

Turns out she dialed his number, but my phone intercepted the call! I guess? I dunno what happened. Later, work/bosses tried to call Ed, but they called me...

Somehow, I was getting a few of his calls and all of my calls...don't know why. I thought it was accidental *73 forwarding, but he couldn't verify that it was or wasn't via his carrier.

But it makes me wonder...were the La Mara messages for him or some family member or the old owner of his number? He only had had that phone for like a year after he moved?

I dunno.

We all got laid off shortly there after...2007 was bad times.
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby BitchPudding » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:11 pm

Weird, but very interesting story man.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JereFuzz » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:25 pm

lordgalvar wrote:When I was a plumber...must have been 11-12 years ago, I started getting messages written in code beneath a picture of graffiti on a street corner. I could make out some Spanish words, but i didn't know the number or anything about the message.

It was a 415/SF number and I had a 661/Kern number...you know, water and oil. I used to go up to the Bay every weekend at the time. It was weird, but I thought, "well, maybe some business I contacted up there is sending out weird messages to every one that's called".

I ask my co-worker, and really good friend, what it said. He used to work in the police department somewhere in Jalisco.

He kind of decoded it and says it basically said, "To all the friends of ours, this is the anniversary of this dudes death...calling out for respect and to make thing right". The message is signed by some characters that related to MS-13/ La Mara in Oakland/SF (my friend lived in Oakland and still owned a house there).

His nephew confirmed the message content. Weird!

So...I get 3 or 4 more of these messages of the next few weeks. My friend tells me all about La Mara that he knows...but he says not to worry, they don'twant anything to do with you. He then pointed at this dude in a white sash and said stay away from that gang...if they message you be scared. The guy he singled out was supposedly a machete dude from Oaxaca...later I found out some of those dudes went after Danny Bonaduce's brother (I think it was him, can't find the articles to prove my memory).

Anyway, so I actually called my accidental contact from MS13 and said something like, "Dude, I'm just some dude from down south. I don't know who your trying to call, but it ain't me...maybe wrong number?"

In this really stoned, accented voice I got, "Oh, yea, cool".

No more messages for a while...then bam! I got another one!

Right after I got the message (like minutes), I got a call from a number in Visalia and I answered (because I was on the job...well, and times were different).

"Hello, Ed?"
"Nah, this is LG, Ed is gagging through some tacos la lingua right next to me."
Ed is like, "What the hell? That's my wife!" (I had never met her). "Why you calling, LG?"

Turns out she dialed his number, but my phone intercepted the call! I guess? I dunno what happened. Later, work/bosses tried to call Ed, but they called me...

Somehow, I was getting a few of his calls and all of my calls...don't know why. I thought it was accidental *73 forwarding, but he couldn't verify that it was or wasn't via his carrier.

But it makes me wonder...were the La Mara messages for him or some family member or the old owner of his number? He only had had that phone for like a year after he moved?

I dunno.

We all got laid off shortly there after...2007 was bad times.

"I know what you did last summer."
“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.”
― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
JereFuzz

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:41 pm

Chankgeez wrote:https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1013016168377081856

… and I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. Not to mention those attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

:idk:

All those moments .. Will be lost in time like tears in rain..

Time to die.

My partners brother is an ICE agent.. and I've talked with him at length.. and most of them are NOT Trump supporters. And the vast majority of them are NOT rounding up children to separate from their parents. At this point Trump is trying to weave the flaming ends of all his lies together into a bag of dog shit he can later stamp out and claim some sort of victory.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:48 pm

Yeah, I really don't believe anything that comes out of Trump's mouth or anything from his Twitter. :idk:

He's definitely the most partisan President I can remember. :whoa:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:03 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Yeah, I really don't believe anything that comes out of Trump's mouth or anything from his Twitter. :idk:

He's definitely the most partisan President I can remember. :whoa:

Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bassist_Diver » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:40 pm

Also, is it just me or does the acting head of ICE look like a cross between a skinhead and movie villain?

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:25 am

skrewdriver fans need jobs too.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion