POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: I'm impressed? We're gettin' close to 600 pages of polit

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:48 am

Yeah, if there was any question as to who's elected POTUS actually matters, it's abundantly clear now. :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6e_rGWbFqs
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Dandolin » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:46 am

yah :cry: i hope we at least get a decent rumble in the Dome :mad:
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:47 pm

Benn Roe wrote:Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Everybody's fucked.

Ship's sinking, we're boned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Let's wager on who's the next FLOTUS/FGOTUS gon' be?

Postby Gone Fission » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:33 pm

Gone Fission wrote:Beyond the current Supreme Court nomination that's being held in limbo, there are three justices in their very late 70s or beyond. It'll be a cold day in hell before I cede a single one of those seats to the short-fingered vulgarian.

I said this shit mattered.

Three. Likely to be four if Thomas is strategic about his timing.

For fuck’s sake.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:26 pm

F
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Blackened Soul » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:04 pm

Gone Fission wrote:
Gone Fission wrote:Beyond the current Supreme Court nomination that's being held in limbo, there are three justices in their very late 70s or beyond. It'll be a cold day in hell before I cede a single one of those seats to the short-fingered vulgarian.

For fuck’s sake.

Sure. I never argued with that.
What I have a problem with is:
The parties obsession with attempting to grab middle right voters and continuing to let down left voters because they are the only real choice they have.. What they don't get is what that does is spread apathy and jading which means people stay home because what's the point? I'm not saying being centrist is totally bad but if it gets in the way of being relevant, and useful then what's the point?

The sad gripping hold that the current leadership has on keep'n any kids off their lawn. They seem fine to burn down their lawn just to keep any new people and ideas off it. They have spent WAYYYY too much money and time in keeping out the progressives vs BEATING the GOP. For me the sad part of this is I have been involved off and on in the party, mostly playing music at events, and I have been warning them for over ten years that if they didn't take the current world and where we are headed in the future seriously we would end up where we are now. It really sucks when you see the train wreck slowly, slowly coming and you even say "look, the train" and all you get back is "there isn't a train"...

The dichotomy of being for the environment but wanting that big oil/coal/chemical money, being for healthcare but being against universal or medicare for all because they want that big medical money etc. This comes back to the concept of how can you stand up to something if it pays you? How can you fight something that controls you. If, you actually want to change a thing you have to change it, a gradual chipping away doesn't work because as you are chipping away "them" is building it back in other ways.

I find it horribly sad that really the last... 6 elections have been driven more by choosing the supreme court than a lot of other issues. It proves the system no longer works and hasn't worked for a long time.

Aslo. The other really scary part about things is even if Biden wins. What then? what about the midterm? Will the rage against Trump [the only reason he would win as he has nothing else going for him] carry for 4 years or will the GOP find a "better" smarter" "more likable" billionaire fasist? All the Trumpisims need to be pushed back and turned over and quickly. People need to not be felt to be forgotten or you will lose again... this is all if Trump does't say fuck you and say fake votes...

The old way don't work. The dems sadly still don't all get that this is the case. the game is broken.
Last edited by Blackened Soul on Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fcknoise » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:20 pm

Blackened Soul wrote:
Gone Fission wrote:

For fuck’s sake.

The parties obsession with attempting to grab middle right voters and continuing to let down left voters because they are the only real choice they have so they.. What they don't get is what that does is spread apathy and jading which means people stay home because what's the point? I'm not saying being centrist is totally bad but if it gets in the way of being relevant, and useful then what's the point?

The sad gripping hold that the current leadership has on keep'n any kids off their lawn. They seem fine to burn down their lawn just to keep any new people and ideas off it. They have spent WAYYYY too much money and time in keeping out the progressives vs BEATING the GOP. For me the sad part of this is I have been involved off and on in the party, mostly playing music at events, and I have been warning them for over ten years that if they didn't take the current wold and where we are headed in the future seriously we would end up where we are now. All I can really say Is it really sucks when you see the train wreck slowly, slowly coming and you even say "look, the train" and all you get back is "there isn't a train"...

The dichotomy of being for the environment but wanting that big oil/coal/chemical money, being for healthcare but being against universal or medicare for all because they want that big medical money etc. This comes back to the concept of how can you stand up to something if it pays you? How can you fight something that controls you. If, you actually want to change a thing you have to change it, a gradual chipping away doesn't work because as you are chipping away "them" is building it back in other ways.

I find it horribly sad that really the last... 6 elections have been driven more by choosing the supreme court than a lot of other issues. I proves the system no longer works and hasn't worked for a long time.

Aslo. The other really scary part about things is even if Biden wins. What then? what about the midterm? Will the rage against Trump [the only reason he would win as he has nothing else going for him] carry for 4 years or will the GOP find a "better" smarter" "more likable" billionaire fasist? All the Trumpisims need to be pushed back and turned over and quickly. People need to not be felt to be forgotten or you will lose again... this is all if Trump does't say fuck you and say fake votes...

The old way don't work. The dems sadly still don't all get that this is the case. the game is broken.

Being even slightly left of center in America must suck so fucking bad. The dems are a fucking right-wing party of losers that just demand full fucking obedience and will concede nothing. They literally only will get a vote because trump is worse. And he is so bad that the dems might even take it.
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sharkmovieappriciator
Bandcamp: https://fcknoise.bandcamp.com/
fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:47 pm

there are some rancid chickens coming home to roost - and it ain't anywhere near over
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:42 pm

fcknoise wrote:
Blackened Soul wrote:
Gone Fission wrote:

For fuck’s sake.

The parties obsession with attempting to grab middle right voters and continuing to let down left voters because they are the only real choice they have so they.. What they don't get is what that does is spread apathy and jading which means people stay home because what's the point? I'm not saying being centrist is totally bad but if it gets in the way of being relevant, and useful then what's the point?

The sad gripping hold that the current leadership has on keep'n any kids off their lawn. They seem fine to burn down their lawn just to keep any new people and ideas off it. They have spent WAYYYY too much money and time in keeping out the progressives vs BEATING the GOP. For me the sad part of this is I have been involved off and on in the party, mostly playing music at events, and I have been warning them for over ten years that if they didn't take the current wold and where we are headed in the future seriously we would end up where we are now. All I can really say Is it really sucks when you see the train wreck slowly, slowly coming and you even say "look, the train" and all you get back is "there isn't a train"...

I find it horribly sad that really the last... 6 elections have been driven more by choosing the supreme court than a lot of other issues. I proves the system no longer works and hasn't worked for a long time.

Being even slightly left of center in America must suck so fucking bad. The dems are a fucking right-wing party of losers that just demand full fucking obedience and will concede nothing. They literally only will get a vote because trump is worse. And he is so bad that the dems might even take it.

I have it on good authority this is also the case in France.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:40 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
fcknoise wrote:Being even slightly left of center in America must suck so fucking bad. The dems are a fucking right-wing party of losers that just demand full fucking obedience and will concede nothing. They literally only will get a vote because trump is worse. And he is so bad that the dems might even take it.

I have it on good authority this is also the case in France.

:lol: I remember years ago on talk bass [durring the whole freedom fries thing] someone asked why the us and france don't like each other and a guy from Luxembourg said: It's because you are to similar and then called france the texas of europe. :lol:
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fcknoise » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:29 am

That is pretty hilarious. I wish I could say that to macrons face

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fcknoise » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:30 am

Although, we have some pretty strong contenders for Texas of Europe. I can see poland owning that spot

fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:01 am

Poland is clearly the Kansas of the EU
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:31 am

D.o.S. wrote:Poland is clearly the Kansas of the EU

:cry: :cry:
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:52 am

Poland isn't the Florida of Europe? :idk:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion