POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: "No leadership…"

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:13 am

Some say it has the best tenses.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:23 am

did obama have tweets like this?, amazing....Ive been saying the same thing over and over for years that I guess common sense or what mothafuckas call WOKE these days gave the brain, to say its just a game, then when its shown as such.....whata disappointing joke...PULL THE STRINGS! CUT THEM DOWN, WATCH THE MONKEYS RUN ROUND AND ROUND lol.....when I said we needed a black president i ment a personality that would walk out and say shut the fuck up, listen yall...shits fucked. Trump makes more sense though, he is the secret fetish of the public, a shiney white star exploiting truth with its light, the truth is theres a storm commin...
NSFW: show

now who really is pulling the strings? shadow government? who? all I know is you'll never see, hear, smell, or feel them commin...their somewhere though and they know exactly what their doing.
presidents a poster boy for travesty/destruction, "attention please blame that one over there"...carry on now as you've been shown."
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:13 am

comesect2.0 wrote:now who really is pulling the strings?

:hello:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Mudfuzz » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:49 pm

Can someone please check how many times I have said I told you so in this thread so far?

Thanks!
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:57 pm

:lol: :erm: Use the search function. Although, it'll probably tell you there's too many to count.

Also, I hope Trump's presidency goes extinct way faster than this newly discovered Orang-Utan species:

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/2/1659 ... extinction

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:16 pm

i love when things are "newly discovered" for instance I went to school with this guy from south Africa, I got to know'em good, met his brothers and had family dinners ect. and they would tell stories of the jungle there and how there are frogs that have nails and are territorial and will come after you...
...sounded ridiculous right....well years and i mean years later, im in the kitchen cooking and the news lady pipes up on the nightly news just so happens to say, ''today scientist have found a new species of frogs that have fingernails''....pffftscientists.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Chankgeez wrote::lol: :erm: Use the search function. Although, it'll probably tell you there's too many to count.

Also, I hope Trump's presidency goes extinct way faster than this newly discovered Orang-Utan species:

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/2/1659 ... extinction

it a shame that that orang wasn't born in a us zoo... It would be a better leader than what we have...

Also..

I told you so...

NSFW: show
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:29 pm

I think I'd prefer Dr. Zaius as POTUS. As much as I don't agree with his politics, at least he's a "man" of science.

#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:34 pm

Chankgeez wrote:I think I'd prefer Dr. Zaius as POTUS. As much as I don't agree with his politics, at least he's a "man" of science.

Look, not supporting killing 99% of humans and using the servers as slaves and test subjects is against progress :joy:
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:35 pm

:lol:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Well, Chump is off to Asia to start WWIII. All you NWILFers who need a place to stay before the missiles start flying can come crash on my couch.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby repoman » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Big happening incoming.

5 Carrier strike groups in the Pacific
Major outages in the most popular social media sites happened in consecutive order over the past 5 days
Major (4 billion) emergency funding requests for missile defense in DC
Largest public offering in the history of the world approaching with Saudi Aramco going public with a 5% $100 billion option
Saudi Arabia declaring war on Lebanon with some of their diplomats and one prince being assassinated in a SAM shootdown of a helicopter with missile attacks on the Riyadh airport by Yemen forces from Iranian supplied missiles

And all thats on CNN, Twitter, MSNBC, Fox is...Trump dumping too much fish food in the fish pond.
F U T U R E G A M E R
repoman

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:38 pm

Are we seriously all gonna die? .....fudge.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:54 am

Those poor fish!
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby snipelfritz » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:12 am

Lurker13 wrote:Well, Chump is off to Asia to start WWIII. All you NWILFers who need a place to stay before the missiles start flying can come crash on my couch.

This is the kind of weakness that isn't allowed in the NWO. Us Midwesterners have been laying our extended claim on the Great Lakes for a reason. I don't need you devaluing my place as a Water-Lord of the North with your charity.

Stinky boy.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion