POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Does it even really make a difference who the next POTUS

Postby DarkAxel » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:43 am

our system of government is stupid, because of the coalitions basically make every party pretty much a big disappointment with no good goals. And there's a perpetually huge communist party which everyone here hates because hey - the history

plus they plan to forbid smoking EVERYWHERE, all pubs. Not just where there's food being served. i hate that

but what takes the cake is this... i'm just going to leave this here...

I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby maz91379 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:19 am

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: I'd just like to mention. Fuck Scott Walker. Significantly upset he's a potential presidential candidate. That's all.
IEatCats wrote: That dude needs a beard and a sad demeanor.
maz91379

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:16 am

Nah, I hate Walker as much as any other Wisco democrat, but he is going to get raped in the national spotlight. That's the good thing. He already looks like a political cartoon. Plus (although this won't matter in actual politics). all of his policies have been demonstrable turds in the punchbowl left and right.

I like how "czech president drunk as a skunk" is a result when (I assume) drunk and skunk don't rhyme in czech.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:07 am

snipelfritz wrote:Nah, I hate Walker as much as any other Wisco democrat, but he is going to get raped in the national spotlight. That's the good thing. He already looks like a political cartoon. Plus (although this won't matter in actual politics). all of his policies have been demonstrable turds in the punchbowl left and right.

I like how "czech president drunk as a skunk" is a result when (I assume) drunk and skunk don't rhyme in czech.

no, it's probably the result of the international fame of our incredibly bigoted politicians (such as the anti-islamite Okamura or Zeman, who confirmed Tibet is a legit part of China)

Scott Walker? Someone probably said "Scott Walker for president" and someone else thought of the wrong Scott Walker?

I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby maz91379 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:45 pm

DarkAxel wrote:
snipelfritz wrote:Nah, I hate Walker as much as any other Wisco democrat, but he is going to get raped in the national spotlight. That's the good thing. He already looks like a political cartoon. Plus (although this won't matter in actual politics). all of his policies have been demonstrable turds in the punchbowl left and right.

no, it's probably the result of the international fame of our incredibly bigoted politicians (such as the anti-islamite Okamura or Zeman, who confirmed Tibet is a legit part of China)

Scott Walker? Someone probably said "Scott Walker for president" and someone else thought of the wrong Scott Walker?

different scott walker ;)
IEatCats wrote: That dude needs a beard and a sad demeanor.
maz91379

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:16 pm

I'm throwing my hat in the ring as a Republican presidential candidate.

(I'm neither a Republican nor do I actually wanna be President.)
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Achtane » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Regardless, I will vote for you.
Well, you or this dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:06 pm

That sounds like a strong ticket, I approve!
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:08 pm

Thanks. :D I'm gonna adopt that dude's public speaking style.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:38 pm

Romney's allegedly out.
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:05 pm

Sen. Lindsey Graham: "You can have every e-mail I've ever sent. I've never sent one. I don't know what that makes me."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... ailsignout

IT MAKES YOU UNWORTHY OF POTUS STATUS.
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby rustywire » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:28 pm

Seriously. Talk about disconnect :wha?:
"I'm stuck in my habits from 25 years ago and refuse to adapt with the world"
Very disappointing to see someone wear such an obstinate badge with pride...and alarming that anyone would consider granting such a fool any power to shape the future of a nation, and the world :whoa:
[B/S/T shoutouts] Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Condor|Thermae|OP-1|half track reel2reel|Prophet6 ... :whoa:
rfurtkamp wrote:The only transparent thing I own is a set of drinking glasses.
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:06 pm

Yeah, I mean, it's fine to be a Luddite, but not if you're head of a nation of non-Luddites.

I can definitely understand not wanting to use e-mail in personal life, but not using it in a professional capacity is cray cray.

Especially for such a highly elected official.

At least if he's elected, there won't be any chance of him using personal e-mail accounts for official gov't business.
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby guitarslinger21 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:08 am

Question:

At what point did Obama burst on to the scene and steal Hillary's thunder in the '08 election? I feel like it was fairly last minute (in the election sense).

There's still time for somebody to pee into Hillary's cheerios again, right? I mean, Hillary? Seriously?

Don't even get me started on Schmeb Mush. Unbelievable. He's like a geeky, non-macho W. Which is BAD. He might as well start drinking and be like a Republican Ted Kennedy. :picard:
WTB: Basic Audio Kay Fuzz
guitarslinger21

committed
committed

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:13 am

It was really this:

But the primaries were pretty close for most of the run, as far as I can remember.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion