POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Impeachment Matters

Postby Blackened Soul » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:41 pm

Better you than me... I’d more than likely try to imprison all far right, far left and far moderates :joy:
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:11 am

Blackened Soul wrote:Better you than me... I’d more than likely try to imprison all far right, far left and far moderates :joy:

I agree about the far center, they are the most extreme extremists of them all. Let's invite them all over for a party and then RELEASE THE HOUNDS! :excellent:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby frodog » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:28 pm

Jwar wrote:I know this will sound conspiracy but! What if Trump was put in this place as President, just to ensure a larger scale effort. The virus, the riots, the 4 years of idiocy. Trump has too much pride to have not taken that seat but I truly believe the man never wanted to be President. He says and said it for decades but what if those are groomed words. He’s been the perfect scapegoat for all these fucks. Fuck the fucking Democrats and fuck the Republicans. I’m sorry but rioting and looting is absurd. It has done nothing other than make us look so weak to the rest of the world. I’m just waiting for troops to storm our shores or some other enormous catastrophe. This country is clown shoes. Biden is an old idiot and his VP I know very little about other than these stimulus bills, which will fuck big and little guys alike. The one thing I like about Biden is that he is pro pot legislation federally. That’s it. He’s just a suit like the rest. Oh and he did make some comment about helping mom and pop investors like me but I guess we will see.

Why are you doing the "both sides" bullshit? "Rioting and looting is absurd" - well on one hand you have BLM, who has legitimate grievances with obviously racist cops, institutionalized racism. Completely understandable anger, though protest were mostly peaceful until cops escalated, once again proving how violent they are. On the other hand you have traitorous fascists and other right-wingers upset that their daddy lost, believing the lies that he really won and all that Q conspiracy shit, violently invading the Capitol with the intent of lynching people. It's just not the same at all.

Then you're scared of a foreign power invading you? The biggest threat you face is from within, by neo-nazis, conspiracy shills (in government even!), militias and domestic terrorists. Yeah, Biden is an idiot and way too moderate, but the real danger is the republicans, who lie routinely, so much that many of their base voters has started living in a complete alternate reality, brainwashed beyond repair.

There is no comparison here, the far right will destroy the USA if left unchecked. There is no compromising, no working with politicians so vile and dishonest as many republicans have shown themselves to be. Yeah I like pot too but it's irrelevant compared to the bigger issues at hand.
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:55 pm

They are the same to me. I am not a Republican or a Democrat. They all lie. I love how delusional everyone can be about that.

You know what my buggiest threat is? American citizens.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Blackened Soul » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:02 pm

Jwar wrote:You know what my buggiest threat is? American citizens.

I'm pretty sure the majority of the planet feels that way....
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:12 pm

Also I wasn’t playing both sides as you so articulately put it. I was pointing out that our government always lies, always false flags shit, and always does what’s in the least interest on the majority. Go ahead and fool yourself into believing their bullshit.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby frodog » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:17 pm

Jwar wrote:They are the same to me. I am not a Republican or a Democrat. They all lie. I love how delusional everyone can be about that.

You know what my buggiest threat is? American citizens.

Sure they all lie, but one side lies waaaaaaaay more than the other. It's the only way republicans can keep their heads above water and pretend that they represent the "real (white) Americans", when they really do most for the ones that are already mega-rich. That and massive contributions from corporations, union-busting, gerrymandering and vote suppression. Even with all that they are still losing, ungracefully so.

I don't know what you are talking about with "false flags", sounds like the kind of conspiracy theories right-wingers love to use to make themselves look like victims.
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:23 pm

Everything is too crazy dumb for there to ever be a secret shadow government or illuminati or deep state or whatever pulling the strings as part of a plan.
The dumbest man in america is president because everything else is stupid as fuck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:27 pm

Achtane wrote:Everything is too crazy dumb for there to ever be a secret shadow government or illuminati or deep state or whatever pulling the strings

This!

I can believe in a corporate "competency" but.... since the company I work for has been bought by a large corporation then bought by a larger corporation... and seeing how things run... no.. most people in charge everywhere at least in merka..... meh...
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:22 pm

I don't want you to feel ganged up on, jwar, but you really, really need a reality check.

Jwar wrote:They all lie.

Not like Trump. Obama told 18 documented lies or misleading statements over 8 years, and Bush Jr. told 31 over 8 years. Trump? More than 20,000 in just four years. Whenever he got called out on them with facts, unlike previous presidents, he just denied the truth and doubled down on them over and over and over again, and used social media to perpetuate them over and over and over again. He isn't just the biggest liar in the history of the presidency, he is one of the biggest liars in the history of the planet. He is truly a pathological liar who will say anything if he thinks it makes him look good.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/07/13/president-trump-has-made-more-than-20000-false-or-misleading-claims/
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby jirodreamsofdank » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:36 pm

Every time someone both sides-es American politics I see this

Breeding cynicism about the possibilities of state intervention and "they're equally bad" is the product of decades of libertarian capitalist propaganda - when you convince people that nothing better is possible or to be expected, that redounds to the benefit of the reactionary side.
jirodreamsofdank

experienced
experienced

Postby Jwar » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:33 pm

I don’t need a reality check, I need a reality change. Unfortunately I’ll probably never have one.

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:13 pm

Not sure which is scarier: that CNN reported Ted Cruz was wearing a QAnon pin or that it actually ended up being a Dorito stuck to his suit. :whoa: :facepalm: :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Yadig » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:46 am

What flavor Dorito? These are the important questions.
Yadig

involved
involved

Postby codetocontra » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:46 am

Cool Ranch, obviously.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion