POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby Bassist_Diver » Mon May 13, 2019 6:37 pm

I’ve said this before, but if he were smart he’d pick a running mate like Tulsi or someone cut from the same cloth - farther to the left than Joe to make the progs happy, but not so far to the left as to be out of touch with the rust belt and blue collar voters that they lost in 2016. If the Dems want to win the electoral votes back they need to go after those states, not just the urban areas and coasts:

https://www.cnbc.com/heres-a-map-of-the ... democrats/
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Tue May 14, 2019 1:51 am

But Biden will not gain your rustbelr blue collar dudes. That's fact. No one except middle class moderates want things to go per status quo from pre trump. And I'm not sure adding someone like Tulsi would help at this point. That is what would have worked in 2016 but the its my turn shit was more important and here we are again with another one running on its my turn... All that will do is get trump 4 more years.
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Sonaboy » Tue May 14, 2019 8:21 am

Biden has a better chance of winning the Rust Belt than Bernie does winning Florida.
Sonaboy

committed
committed

Postby dubkitty » Tue May 14, 2019 10:13 pm

so what? he's a Republican Lite.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Sonaboy » Wed May 15, 2019 10:08 am

dubkitty wrote:so what? he's a Republican Lite.

meaning Bernie will lose, because you can't land the office without FL.

it honestly doesn't matter whether Bernie or Joe gets the nom. this election is about flipping the Senate because a GOP majority will just stall and block any agenda items of whatever Dem makes the race, including whoever gets nominated to replace Ginsberg.

all the sourgrapes Bernie Bros planning to stay home if they don't get their nom can suck a dick.
Sonaboy

committed
committed

Postby friendship » Wed May 15, 2019 10:22 am

Sonaboy wrote:

it honestly doesn't matter whether Bernie or Joe gets the nom. this election is about flipping the Senate because a GOP majority will just stall and block any agenda items of whatever Dem makes the race, including whoever gets nominated to replace Ginsberg.

all the sourgrapes Bernie Bros planning to stay home if they don't get their nom can suck a dick.

our system of government is so fucking cool and functional
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed May 15, 2019 10:27 am

^ on-topic of thread. :thumb: :cry: :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby lost in music » Wed May 15, 2019 10:43 am

How is babby POTUS formed?
Doo-dah, doo-dah
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby Bassist_Diver » Wed May 15, 2019 11:44 am

Sonaboy wrote:

I wish more people focused on this point. Yes, Trump is a senile manchild who wouldn't know a good decision if it came out of his spray tanner and he needs to go, but McConnell and gang will be happy to repeat their playbook under Obama for anyone who doesn't have an R next to their name. He, Lindsey Graham, and the rest of their ilk need to be kicked to the curb if we want to see real progress in this country.
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau

Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Bassist_Diver » Wed May 15, 2019 2:28 pm

Also, as a plus one, I really do not give a flying fuck about the over-20 motherfuckers running for the DNC torchbearer. I have my biases (I think Biden is the best chance of beating Trump with Tulsi being my top match on iSideWith) but ultimately I'm not going to form any strong opinion until after the first debate. The constant floating of Kamala, Warren, and Buttigeig alongside the shitting all over Beto are meaningless until they show how they handle debating one another. Hopefully we don't have a repeat of the 2015/16 debates where Hillary's questions were handed on a silver platter while the rest fought for scraps.

Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Wed May 15, 2019 2:55 pm

Sonaboy wrote:

Easy fix there really
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed May 15, 2019 3:00 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Jwar » Wed May 15, 2019 5:46 pm

Yea seriously Florida and California both. Cut them off the map! Haha. ;)

I think Trump will mostly likely win no matter what but I’ll be pleased to be proven wrong. I’m not voting for Biden though. I would vote for Warren even though I’m not a huge fan of hers either. Bernie. He’s too much for the DNC. If he could just lie better, he could be a shoe in.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Gone Fission » Wed May 15, 2019 8:24 pm

Bassist_Diver wrote:Also, as a plus one, I really do not give a flying fuck about the over-20 motherfuckers running for the DNC torchbearer. I have my biases (I think Biden is the best chance of beating Trump with Tulsi being my top match on iSideWith) but ultimately I'm not going to form any strong opinion until after the first debate. The constant floating of Kamala, Warren, and Buttigeig alongside the shitting all over Beto are meaningless until they show how they handle debating one another. Hopefully we don't have a repeat of the 2015/16 debates where Hillary's questions were handed on a silver platter while the rest fought for scraps.

Weird. That I Side With quiz gave me a higher match with Tulsi than my top pick. Which is weird when she strikes me as the Lyndon Larouche of the 21st century. If she weren’t so marginal all of her crank positions would really jump out.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby aens_wife » Wed May 15, 2019 9:07 pm

Biden will lose against Trump. He won't win young people or minorities and that is who will actually carry the election for dems. Dems will not win white women or men (especially without college degrees). Warrens will do really well with young people and minority voters, but not white folks. Sanders will carry some voters, but not minorities.

We are pretty much doomed, especially because dems also aren't fighting to carry the senate, which is fucking critical.

I am so mad about everything, but most of all abortion rights, which several dudes here told me *couldn't* possibly be at risk when Trump won. I can't believe I have to send my two girls into the world like this.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion