POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Does it make a difference who's the next FLOTUS/FGOTUS?

Postby Chankgeez » Tue May 03, 2016 9:42 pm

jwar wrote:
I'm not sure what to do at this point.

I know exactly what to do.

I'm going to Tom Dalton's house and we're gonna declare ILF a micronation. I urge all of you to meet me at Dalton's house on Election Day! :!!!: :doom:

:ilfreak:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby D.o.S. » Tue May 03, 2016 9:46 pm

popvulture wrote:
D.o.S. wrote:What an elucidating page.

And another strong argument for the firebombing of backwoods backwaters. :)

Ha, how so? Not like anybody's sitting here saying "Oh boy, clear path for Trump now!"

You just hate the fact that I live in Texas. (I do too, actually.)

The fact that the four people one nominal majority party decided they were adequately represented by were Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Donald Trump, and John Kasich gets more and more intolerable the longer it gnaws at my brain. I've lived under Tea Party-esque leadership for six years, give or take a couple, and it's totally unfathomable to me that these people possess any sort of intellect beyond their basic reptile brains. The unironic Keep Your Government Out of My Medicare, Let's Build A Wall, Let's reopen the factory types. Fuck them and fuck their aggressively retrograde vision for the country.

And you can say: But HURR DURR DURR NO POPULAR REPRESENTATION HURR DURR DURR THE ELITES *wipes drool off of lips* NOT A DEMOCRACY HURR DURR all you'd like, but that doesn't change the fact that these election-hopefuls are driven to their positions because these are the ideas that sell in the places where you don't have family trees, you have family stumps. Frankly, it's embarrassing.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Tue May 03, 2016 9:56 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
popvulture wrote:

Ha, how so? Not like anybody's sitting here saying "Oh boy, clear path for Trump now!"

The fact that the four people one nominal majority party decided they were adequately represented by were Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Donald Trump, and John Kasich gets more and more intolerable the longer it gnaws at my brain. I've lived under Tea Party-esque leadership for six years, give or take a couple, and it's totally unfathomable to me that these people possess any sort of intellect beyond their basic reptile brains. The unironic Keep Your Government Out of My Medicare, Let's Build A Wall, Let's reopen the factory types. Fuck them and fuck their aggressively retrograde vision for the country.

And you can say: But HURR DURR DURR NO POPULAR REPRESENTATION HURR DURR DURR THE ELITES *wipes drool off of lips* NOT A DEMOCRACY HURR DURR all you'd like, but that doesn't change the fact that these election-hopefuls are driven to their positions because these are the ideas that sell in the places where you don't have family trees, you have family stumps. Frankly, it's embarrassing.

And? what solution do you give to fight against it?
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby D.o.S. » Tue May 03, 2016 9:59 pm

D.o.S. wrote:the firebombing of backwoods backwaters. :)
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:

D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby popvulture » Tue May 03, 2016 10:00 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
popvulture wrote:

Ah, I misunderstood you. I'm actually 100% on the same page.

I may think "oh, the total psychopath's gone—I feel a little less horrified by the petulant manchild," but I'm still feeling pretty damn horrified.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby popvulture » Tue May 03, 2016 10:07 pm

I think that ooze creeps up far beyond just the sticks—these elections feel pretty much like major metropolitan areas vs the rest of the country.

Firebombing the backwoods backwaters does feel like a bit of a Trumpish proposal though, as lovely an idea as it may be :D

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Tue May 03, 2016 10:09 pm

It'll be the biggest firebombing you've ever seen. We're gonna make Dresden look like Disneyland. And we'll make the rednecks pay for it.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.

Achtane wrote:

D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Faldoe » Tue May 03, 2016 10:13 pm

Bye bye, Ted.

Very interesting state of affairs we got going on here.
Faldoe

Postby popvulture » Tue May 03, 2016 10:27 pm

Man, it still blows my mind that he picked THE shittiest, most basic ass model for his "Make America Great Again" hat. Taste.

popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Tue May 03, 2016 11:51 pm

Mudfuzz wrote:
D.o.S. wrote:
popvulture wrote:

And? what solution do you give to fight against it?

You're starting to sound like me. ;)

Yeah, Trump already had the nomination a few weeks back (i know I said the opposite, but ok I was wrong). You can't deny he's highly Jacksonian, the ultimate populist. Too bad we don't have the smartest president ever to combat him this time (even though that didn't work the second time).
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed May 04, 2016 5:37 am

I understand the vast and sweeping generalisations you guys are making when you dump people from rural areas into the redneck bucket, and I get the little thrill you get from being "metropolitan", but you should really pay attention to rural politics and matters of regional importance, because that shit impacts your whole nation and economic situation. Which these days has a global knock on effect, not to mention the gravitas concerning environmental policies and impacts.
I'm not gonna deny there are some people, demographically situated in those areas, with some very bad ideas, but I'll think you'll find that the ideas you take issue with are a bit deeper seeded than, "is rural".

Go out country. Get in touch with your land.
Find a spirit animal.
Then hate on xenophobic dumbasses.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Wed May 04, 2016 8:18 am

For all intents and purposes I live in a 'rural area' that is dictated by 'rural politics'. Familiarity breeds contempt.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.

Achtane wrote:

D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed May 04, 2016 10:25 am

Yeah, but you have that silly "think global, act local/metropolitan mindset"
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby D.o.S. » Wed May 04, 2016 10:27 am

Quite possibly, although I would stick myself in this bracket if I had a say:
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.

Achtane wrote:

D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed May 04, 2016 12:55 pm

No more this guy:

… and, so, now, by default...
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion