Playstation 4.

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Playstation 4.

Postby xrleroyx » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Recently got mine back after it broke from Sony.

I don't game much but I bought Destiny. It's meh.

What are some cool games you guys play for this system? I'm not finding too much use for it at the moment.

PSN: xaqualungx
Olin wrote:
$harkToootth wrote:This Corgan guy sounds like a real soy boy to me...

Someone please send this to Billy every day until all his pent-up rage erupts, his head turns to actual chrome and he engages his final form: Ultimo-Corgon, where he finally starts to hate fuck every skyscraper in Japan demanding an explanation, weeping tears of mercury down on the innocent bystanders below while proclaiming to be the greatest musician of all time, including the future.
xrleroyx

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: Playstation 4.

Postby Bellyheart » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:33 pm

Don't have one, but played Outlast and it was awesome!
Bellyheart

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Wes Mantooth » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:58 pm

Last of Us Remastered was great. Otherwise I've been playing a lot of FIFA15 (which I don't think anyone else on here plays much of). Rogue Legacy is great if you haven't played it yet. It was easily my favorite game of 2013.
Wes Mantooth

Supporter
Supporter

Postby UncleBBQ » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:22 am

I was just going to make a post asking if I should buy one yet or keep waiting, then saw this.

So.

Should I buy one yet? I do like sports games, would probably rock FIFA. But are there any super awesome games yet? I would bite on TLOU remastered but it comes bundled with the one I'm pricing out, hence...I'm not counting it as a game to buy.
Hacksaw approves this message.
UncleBBQ

committed
committed

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:48 am

I've been very close to buying one just to play Metal Gear, but apparently it's coming to Steam and I have a shitty and tiny TV so it wouldn't look good anyway.
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby xrleroyx » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:00 am

I like it, and I'm an extremely casual gamer. I'd rather fuck with my pedal board than game. Destiny is really cool. I was hoping more people here would have it since it's more fun with friends. Kind of boring solo.

I'm excited for GTA V. There's a game I'm buying called The Crew. It's an open world racing game starting in Detroit. You drive all over the USA, seems pretty cool.

I have netflix on it too.

I'd say if you like playing vidya, get a ps4 over an XBONE just from my own personal experience. Also, with PS+ (their version of xbox live) you get a couple free games each month. They're not fantastic, but again: free.
Olin wrote:
$harkToootth wrote:This Corgan guy sounds like a real soy boy to me...

Someone please send this to Billy every day until all his pent-up rage erupts, his head turns to actual chrome and he engages his final form: Ultimo-Corgon, where he finally starts to hate fuck every skyscraper in Japan demanding an explanation, weeping tears of mercury down on the innocent bystanders below while proclaiming to be the greatest musician of all time, including the future.
xrleroyx

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Wes Mantooth » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:11 am

UncleBBQ wrote:I was just going to make a post asking if I should buy one yet or keep waiting, then saw this.

So.

Should I buy one yet? I do like sports games, would probably rock FIFA. But are there any super awesome games yet? I would bite on TLOU remastered but it comes bundled with the one I'm pricing out, hence...I'm not counting it as a game to buy.

FIFA15 is really fun but more of an arcadey-version of soccer than a simulation. Dribbling is ridiculously easy and fluid and the defenders and goalkeepers are buffoons who couldn't pass a 3rd grade gym class. It's still really enjoyable though and Ultimate Team is one of the most addictive game modes out there. Just expect a lot of frustration and a lot of joy to go with it.

Bloodborne is going to be a sick PS4 exclusive though.
Wes Mantooth

Supporter
Supporter

Postby UncleBBQ » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:30 am

Good to know. Once I get it, I'll challenge you Mr. Mantooth and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.
Hacksaw approves this message.
UncleBBQ

committed
committed

Postby Wes Mantooth » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:45 pm

UncleBBQ wrote:Good to know. Once I get it, I'll challenge you Mr. Mantooth and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

DOROTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT!!

I am always down for people to play FIFA against, I will warn you I've been playing consistently for the past five years and I'd say I'm fairly decent at it considering I'm sure I've played over 1000 matches in total (I think I'd be embarrassed to see the actual amount).
Wes Mantooth

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ghost Hip » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Basically waiting for Fallout 4 and Mass Effect 4... so I have at the least a year until I get a next gen system. Drive Club and other racing games coming out are tempting though.
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby colin » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:11 am

^

Yep, I'm holding out on buying a current gen system (excluding the Wii U, which I own and enjoy) until there's a must own game like Fallout 4. Undecided between the Xbox or PS4, but leaning towards PS4.
colin

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jwar » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:17 am

I want one!!! Four hundred bucks though. Man...Gotta not spend that on a pedal and get one. Choices, choices.

All the games look pretty good so far.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Ugly Nora » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:59 am

Ima gonna buy it for Bloodborne. Will take advantage of a black Friday deal.
Ugly Nora

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Wes Mantooth » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:05 pm

Check eBay too, I got a new one for $350
Wes Mantooth

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bellyheart » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:45 pm

I've been lurking eBay for a price range. Seen em go from under 300 to over 400. 340-375 seems to be average for slight used and game or extra controller.
Bellyheart

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Next

Return to General Discussion