· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General discussion at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Bandcamp embed code has been added above.

It's not perfect...to use it, you need to put the SONG ID between the codes. This is currently the only way to do this in phpbb3.

I might be missing something, but the easiest way I can find song ID is this: in Bandcamp, click on the song you want to embed...click Share/Embed...then look at the code to find the track ID. It will say track=465464654...put that number in-between the Bandcamp bracket.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:37 am

Tom Dalton wrote:Bandcamp embed code has been added above.

It's not perfect...to use it, you need to put the SONG ID between the codes. This is currently the only way to do this in phpbb3.

I might be missing something, but the easiest way I can find song ID is this: in Bandcamp, click on the song you want to embed...click Share/Embed...then look at the code to find the track ID. It will say track=465464654...put that number in-between the Bandcamp bracket.

Awesome feature add, Tom! :!!!:

Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Haki wrote:
futuresailors wrote:WHERE'S MY GODDAMN ROLLY SMILEY?
This:
Coded as :fs: or :saylorz:

Needs to happen with auto marquee.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:44 pm

How do I make my avatar gif repeat? I figured out the size thing, but it only goes through the cycle once.

THONKS

C

Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:18 pm

I think you saved it as a .png dood.

Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Can we please make it a rule if it isn't already that pictures should be supplied the same day as listings are created in B/S/T? I was just browsing through and of the 20 adds I clicked, about half had pictures. This isn't TGP dudes!

Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:45 pm

skullservant wrote:Can we please make it a rule if it isn't already that pictures should be supplied the same day as listings are created in B/S/T? I was just browsing through and of the 20 adds I clicked, about half had pictures. This isn't TGP dudes!

So, you want shots of the actual pedal for sale or are stand in snaps acceptable?

Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:56 pm

I think stand in shots are totally fine, I just hate opening up ads without any sort of visual representation

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:06 pm

I think this should especially apply for custom stuff and super rare jank

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Yep! It's hard to picture things for me, and if I'm going to be shelling out however much for this or that I'd at like to at least see a picture of it, even if it's not your photo, until you can take your own!

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:13 pm

skullservant wrote:I think stand in shots are totally fine, I just hate opening up ads without any sort of visual representation

So this doesn't work for you???

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Yeah, I agree. I think it would make it easier for everybody involved.

A picture really is worth a thousand words, but links to anything that'd help sell the pedal're welcome too.

So, we all agree, no half-assed sales threads?

(Wot, sonidero, you couldn't've picked a nicer cover to post?)

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:17 pm

skullservant wrote:I think stand in shots are totally fine, I just hate opening up ads without any sort of visual representation

I dunno though, if I'm interested in buying a pedal, unless it's a custom job, I already know what it looks like. Pics are more of a "make sure the dude actually has the pedal and that it isn't totally beat up" kind of thing for me.

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:18 pm

Yeah. I think that's fair to say for me as well

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Chankgeez wrote:(Wot, sonidero, you couldn't've picked a nicer cover to post?)

That's my point...

:evil: 13131313131313131313131313 :evil:
Post a reply