community suggestions / comments / changes



Moderators: metalmariachi, PumpkinPieces

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Tom Dalton » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Bandcamp embed code has been added above.

It's not perfect...to use it, you need to put the SONG ID between the codes. This is currently the only way to do this in phpbb3.

I might be missing something, but the easiest way I can find song ID is this: in Bandcamp, click on the song you want to embed...click Share/Embed...then look at the code to find the track ID. It will say track=465464654...put that number in-between the Bandcamp bracket.

Tom Dalton

User avatar
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 5592
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby spacelordmother » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:37 am

Tom Dalton wrote:Bandcamp embed code has been added above.

It's not perfect...to use it, you need to put the SONG ID between the codes. This is currently the only way to do this in phpbb3.

I might be missing something, but the easiest way I can find song ID is this: in Bandcamp, click on the song you want to embed...click Share/Embed...then look at the code to find the track ID. It will say track=465464654...put that number in-between the Bandcamp bracket.



Awesome feature add, Tom! :!!!:
.
.

if I can't see you then you're not there.
http://thewinterpalace.bandcamp.com/
spacelordmother

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 2974
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 4:45 pm
Location: Upstate NY

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby futuresailors » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Haki wrote:
futuresailors wrote:WHERE'S MY GODDAMN ROLLY SMILEY?
This:
Image
Coded as :fs: or :saylorz:

Needs to happen with auto marquee.

Image
Tom Dalton wrote:You're a dumbass for making this thread to begin with. :hello:

magiclawnchair wrote:fuck that bitter old man

smile_man wrote:
ifeellikeatourist wrote:Pedals aren't everything, yada, yada, yeah I know.


fuck you.


McSpunckle wrote:I ctrl+f'd mountain goats and decided we aren't friends anymore.
futuresailors

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 7142
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:31 pm

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby CBA » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:44 pm

How do I make my avatar gif repeat? I figured out the size thing, but it only goes through the cycle once.



THONKS


C
CBA

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2286
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Achtane » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:18 pm

I think you saved it as a .png dood.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
behndy wrote:TOOB FENDER SVT OR YOU'RE AN IDIOT

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Image
Achtane

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11192
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:09 am
Location: Silent Line

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby skullservant » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Can we please make it a rule if it isn't already that pictures should be supplied the same day as listings are created in B/S/T? I was just browsing through and of the 20 adds I clicked, about half had pictures. This isn't TGP dudes!
DIRGE ELECTRONICS. /// VOID SEANCE
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 13807
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:45 pm

skullservant wrote:Can we please make it a rule if it isn't already that pictures should be supplied the same day as listings are created in B/S/T? I was just browsing through and of the 20 adds I clicked, about half had pictures. This isn't TGP dudes!


So, you want shots of the actual pedal for sale or are stand in snaps acceptable?
deals go well: sanfordandsonny, TheRiffer, Zounds Perspex, John Lyons, proroby, Atarimatt, jrmy, sylnau, insubordination, stripes, agoldoor, SpaceFlunky, succor, excane, MeSoFuzzy, HorseyBoy, behndy, neonblack, the ryan summit, rustywire, JoeTheStache, benjuro, the Iommic Pope, chatmatt, odontophobia, Glass_Hero, Greg75
0
PumpkinPieces wrote:If having two muffs is wrong, I don't want to be right.

There is a light emitting diode that never goes out.
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 13983
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby skullservant » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:56 pm

I think stand in shots are totally fine, I just hate opening up ads without any sort of visual representation
DIRGE ELECTRONICS. /// VOID SEANCE
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 13807
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby hbombgraphics » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:06 pm

I think this should especially apply for custom stuff and super rare jank
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.
hbombgraphics

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4721
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: Central NY

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby skullservant » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Yep! It's hard to picture things for me, and if I'm going to be shelling out however much for this or that I'd at like to at least see a picture of it, even if it's not your photo, until you can take your own!
DIRGE ELECTRONICS. /// VOID SEANCE
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 13807
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby sonidero » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:13 pm

skullservant wrote:I think stand in shots are totally fine, I just hate opening up ads without any sort of visual representation


So this doesn't work for you???

Image
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"

tuffteef wrote:turnt up hella faded

spacelordmother wrote:it's going to be the loudest wall of quiet ever heard!
sonidero

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 8821
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:57 pm
Location: South Austin

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Yeah, I agree. I think it would make it easier for everybody involved.

A picture really is worth a thousand words, but links to anything that'd help sell the pedal're welcome too.

So, we all agree, no half-assed sales threads?

(Wot, sonidero, you couldn't've picked a nicer cover to post?)
deals go well: sanfordandsonny, TheRiffer, Zounds Perspex, John Lyons, proroby, Atarimatt, jrmy, sylnau, insubordination, stripes, agoldoor, SpaceFlunky, succor, excane, MeSoFuzzy, HorseyBoy, behndy, neonblack, the ryan summit, rustywire, JoeTheStache, benjuro, the Iommic Pope, chatmatt, odontophobia, Glass_Hero, Greg75
0
PumpkinPieces wrote:If having two muffs is wrong, I don't want to be right.

There is a light emitting diode that never goes out.
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 13983
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: tp801 and 6 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.