NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby bigchiefbc » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:59 pm

pigmaker wrote:looks like you are full up now, but if you get an opening let me know

i only play in 1 league, $250 buyin everyone gets to keep 2 guys from the previous years roster

i have julio jones and rg3...wooooooo

Well, we'll see if everyone ends up getting back to me. I'll definitely keep you in mind if we need a spot.

I'm in one other league, too. It's transforming from a keeper league to a dynasty league. We have 8 keepers this year, but starting next year it will be unlimited keepers. It's a great league, but I still make sure I do a yearly league too so I can owner some different players for once.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby pigmaker » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:05 pm

thanks man. lemme know. it would just be a for fun thing, no big deal if i miss out. that $250 keeper league im in is pretty cutthroat.
my keeper league has big play bonuses. standard 6 pt td's (incluing passing) for any TDs under 34 yds.
34-66 yd TD is 9 pts.
67+ TD is 12 pts.
so having RG3 and julio is even more awesome. in that thanksgiving game vs the cowboys, RG3 had about 56 points for me...at halftime
http://mathewriley.com
Want:; EFE Dope Priest Particle Series '77/Standard .... Malekko ID-600 Bright or Dark

good deals with: shikawkee, worra, chatmatt, Brobee, behndy, fever606, space6oy, V___, crayola64, emanux, Chaosmic, hbombgraphics

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.
pigmaker

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby bigchiefbc » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:14 pm

OK guys I created the league and sent out the first batches of invites for people who got back to me with their emails.

Here's a summary of the settings I did, any of which can still be changed if we decide we want to:

12 teams, no divisions
13 week regular season, 6 teams make the playoffs, 3 playoff rounds, top 2 seeds have a bye the first week. We are done before week 17
1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 1D, 1K, 6BENCH
I made it a PPR since people said they were cool with that. However, PPR makes WRs way more powerful than RBs; so to balance it out, I gave RBs a 6 point bonus for 100 yard games. So if your RB gets 100 yards, they get a bonus equal to a TD. I did out the math and that balances out the top 20 RBs and WRs pretty closely points-wise.
I set up free agents for bidding (100 bucks for the whole season), but I can change it back to waivers if people don't want to deal with that.

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby space6oy » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:44 pm

ah nice, like how you're thinkin' about balancing RBs & WRs.

waiver rotation definitely gets my vote.
space6oy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jeff-7 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Joined, sending money naow.
Good deals with: Officer Bukowski, Caesar, BriBri, Amorphous, ThePastRecedes
Jeff-7

experienced
experienced

Postby Waterpilot » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:23 pm

Crap! I think I'm too late... That's what I get for not being around as much. :(
Waterpilot

experienced
experienced

Postby bigchiefbc » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Waterpilot wrote:Crap! I think I'm too late... That's what I get for not being around as much. :(

Well I'm not sure if IEatCats is in or not. If not, it's yours, since you're an OG from last year.

Achtane wrote:

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby hollowhero » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Money sent!
hollowhero

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Waterpilot » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:14 am

bigchiefbc wrote:
Waterpilot wrote:Crap! I think I'm too late... That's what I get for not being around as much. :(

Well I'm not sure if IEatCats is in or not. If not, it's yours, since you're an OG from last year.

Cool! Just let me know. I'm ready any time and can send the money immediately. :thumb:
Waterpilot

experienced
experienced

Postby hclapp219 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:54 pm

Not sure how I feel about waiver budget. But that is probably because I do a lot of adding/dropping :)
hclapp219

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jeff-7 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Isn't the waiver rotation the same setup as last year?
Good deals with: Officer Bukowski, Caesar, BriBri, Amorphous, ThePastRecedes
Jeff-7

experienced
experienced

Postby bigchiefbc » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:08 am

Jeff-7 wrote:Isn't the waiver rotation the same setup as last year?

I set it back to standard waivers since several dudes weren't comfortable with it. The reason I wanted to do the budget thing is that I hate it when I want to pick someone up, but can't because of the waiver priority. I like the bidding system because if you really want someone, you just bid a shitload for him. Under normal waivers, you're almost definitely not getting the guy you want unless you're in last place.

But I want everyone to be happy, so I changed it back to standard waivers

Achtane wrote:

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby bigchiefbc » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 am

OK, the league is now full gents, Waterpilot is our 12th member.

All league invites have been sent out, and all but 2 of you have accepted the invites. Let me know if you haven't received the invite, and I'll get it resent.

Now that we're all set for members, please look over the roster and scoring rules, and we can discuss any changes people want to make.

Achtane wrote:

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:09 pm

D.o.S. wrote:I'll go in on PPR if you'll go in on auction.

:idk:
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby bigchiefbc » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:16 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
D.o.S. wrote:I'll go in on PPR if you'll go in on auction.

:idk:

I'd personally love to go auction, but since several people didn't even want to do bidding for waivers, I doubt there'd be a lot of support for an auction draft.

Achtane wrote:

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion