NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby pigmaker » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:59 am

MEC wrote:
pigmaker wrote:it demostrates a lack of self control and that is what the nfl front offices care about.

pigmaker wrote:it's not just the lack of self control, maybe even more importantly these repeat offenders (for anything not just drugs) show to the teams in the nfl that football is not the most important thing to them

This is the only reason I mentioned Suh.

pigmaker wrote:a more apt comparison for justin blackmon is charles rogers. top 10 wr draft pick, former college star, got paid and started smoking crack.

In my opinion Charles Rogers is not that good of a comparison. He had 5 average games then was out with injury for the next 27 games.
When he came back from that he was out of shape and didn't play well. He was then suspended for for 4 games and again didn't play well once he returned.

Once he got cut, he still had interest from several teams but wasn't signed do to poor performance at his workouts.

So far, Justin Blackmon has shown far more talent and hasn't missed 27 games due to injury.
He has also shown that despite his off the field troubles he can keep himself in "playing shape".

The other thing is as you stated, Charles Rogers "got paid and started smoking crack." which goes a little to my point of the NFL and GM's
weighing some drugs and some offenses more than others.

Blackmon entered rehab today and the Jags have already said they are not cutting ties with him.

In my opinion, he will be given at least one more chance and IF he can still play at a high level he'll remain in the league.

pigmaker wrote:
MEC wrote:Of course, I don't know how much logical reason to expect out of someone trying to get $600 for a Psych Byke. :facepalm:

way to bolster your argument. grow the fuck up.

:idk:



*EDITED TO MELLOW MY HARSH



how'd this shit work out bro
remember getting all worked up over justin blackmon's fat ass?
good deals with: chatmatt, Brobee, behndy, fever606, space6oy, V___, crayola64, emanux, Chaosmic, hbombgraphics
pigmaker

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1905
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:02 am

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:24 pm

is the league dead?
only 5 teams so far and no draft yet?
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.


Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.
hbombgraphics

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 7851
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: Central NY

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby amnesiac305 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:35 am

:cry:
Excellent Transactions: monkeydancer, dorfmeister, Rygot, bronzetalon, PumpkinPieces, Wes Mantooth, Deltaphoenix, Blooghost, Fuzz_Pi, Neanderthal Head, lordgalvar
amnesiac305

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby MSUsousaphone » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:25 pm

It still lives on in all of us. In our hearts.
MSUsousaphone

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2755
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 am
Location: Lake Charles, La

Previous

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.