Game of Thrones

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Game of Thrones

Postby systemofameow » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:59 pm

Yeah, I really think the writing of this season has suffered in large part because the writers don't have another book to draw inspiration from. Now it appears that they're relying on some of the cooler fan theories to fill the gaps. I haven't seen this much fan fiction become canon since Snakes on a Plane...
systemofameow

committed
committed

Postby behndy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:41 pm

popvulture wrote:
but the rest was so ham fisted. Bah. I wish GRRM would just give us a new fucking book so that at least some of the off-book HBOtaint can be remedied. Then fingers crossed he gets to the rest.

yeahhhhh. but. like. the thing for me is.... FUCK GrrM. i'm never buying or reading anything of his ever again.

kinnnnnnnnnda offended that he just gave up writing a series i read for like..... what.... 10 years? 15? to focus on the televised version.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Warpsmasher » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:33 am

GRRM is the new George Lucas. :lol:
I think he'll completely ignore the TV ending and finish the books how he wants. Then it will be time for the do-over...
Warpsmasher

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby behndy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:40 pm

fuck GRRM almost as hard as EXH.

just sayin'.

behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby behndy » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:31 am

just finished the season ender. better than the last one but mannnnnnn it's super predictable.

behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby MSUsousaphone » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:33 am

Yeah. Once they passed up GRRM it got pretty easy to guess. Hope it lines up with what he'll do, too. I just don't know.
MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby popvulture » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:49 am

TBH I hope it doesn't line up...
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PeteeBee » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:33 am

behndy wrote:just finished the season ender. better than the last one but mannnnnnn it's super predictable.

Word.
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby behndy » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:41 am

lol. as much as FUCK GRRM FOREVER for leaving the readers that gave him a power base from which to launch the show off of out in the cold (get it? GET IT? because SONG OF ICE AND FIRE??!? GET IT???), but i think you're right. the vidja series needs him for at least a template to follow.

i always appreciated the changes they made from the source material to make it more Filmy Series Move It Along Good Times, but everything feels a bit light and hackneyed.

NSFW: show
i was actually a bit worried that Jamie was going to get cut down but then.... nothing..... happened.... either way? THAT'S some shitty payoff for him finally standing up to Crazy Balls Card Carrying Villain Face Sister.

and here's the thing about incest - who fucking cares if the two don't know they're related, and didn't grow up together? i see nothing wrong with Oops We Come From SIMILAR Vagines happy bumpins'.

.....had a lonnnnng conversation about where the line for okay is with unknown, accidental incest with The GrrL last night.

apparently, her issue is the same mother.

"so like..... if neither person grows up together, but they come out of the same mom, that's wrong? what if..... one is a Vaginal Slider and the other is a c-section?"

"shut UP. STILL WRONG. WE'RE DONE NOW."

behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby MSUsousaphone » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:26 pm

But they are more like half cousins even or she is like his half aunt. Still wrong in today's age but so so right in GoT.

But the whole Jamie thing. So now he is going to join the good people AND he knows her plans. That means he either has to keep mum about her plans or she can't let him get to the good people? So weird.
MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby excane » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:30 pm

So, question.....

Regarding Cersei's "pregnancy"....do you think:

A) She's not pregnant at all and was attempting to use it as means of control in her normal cunty way

B) She's pregnant and Jaime is pops

C) She's preggers by Euron
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Postby pigmaker » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:33 pm

excane wrote:So, question.....

Regarding Cersei's "pregnancy"....do you think:

A) She's not pregnant at all and was attempting to use it as means of control in her normal cunty way

B) She's pregnant and Jaime is pops

C) She's preggers by Euron

i wasnt sure at first but now im convinced shes pregnant, it could be eurons, that would be a nice twist and it lines up with cersei plotting with euron behind jaimes back, but i think cersei isnt attracted to eruon at all and is just using him. the bit about "i'll marry you after the war ends" is textbook manipulation

i havent been around in a while but it looks like you guys feel the same about this season as i do. ludicrous plots and storytelling and characters that have abandoned who they were seasons 1-6. the further they go off book the more it becomes clear these guys dont give a shit anymore about writing plausible and interesting shit it really is tits and dragons now, just a rung above michael bay shit
http://mathewriley.com
Want:; EFE Dope Priest Particle Series '77/Standard .... Malekko ID-600 Bright or Dark

good deals with: shikawkee, worra, chatmatt, Brobee, behndy, fever606, space6oy, V___, crayola64, emanux, Chaosmic, hbombgraphics

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.
pigmaker

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby pigmaker » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:52 pm

oh yeah 1 more thing

so last summer after that season ended i was really fired up for the rest of the show, wanted to go discuss some theories with some people, ended up on reddit and read the plot leaks for season 7. i had pretty much forgotten what i had read but...

when jon goes to dragonstone and he takes dany down in the cave and shows her the fucking cave drawings which is such a shitty exposition tool, yeah how plausible is it that strong independent dany goes from "these wights sound like bullshit im not risking my army for this nonsense" to "omg i will aid you in however you want including my army" all because of some fucking cave drawings? fucking seriously? that the show didnt even bother somehow authenticating to make dany seem like less of a pushover? plus the children of the forest (according to the books im not a book reader this is just what ive heard) never went that far south how the fuck would they draw in those caves?

anyway so when i saw that scene i audibly went "oh my god thats so cheesy" then i remembered aha..that was in the plot leaks last summer. and most of us on reddit who read them poopoo'd the leaks as FAKE because that is such shitty writing, theres no way the show would actually use fucking cave drawings to convince dany that thats somehow proof and that its worth risking her army and her dragons (MY CHILDREN) over some fucking cave drawings.

then again i remembered back to the leaks, yet another thing that the redditors said must be fake because it's so inplausible... theres NO WAY jon snow and co would go north of the wall just to get a white walker for fucking CERSEI. that's such a dumb idea and so out of character theres no way that even makes sense! the leaks are fake!

you know how that turned out
http://mathewriley.com
Want:; EFE Dope Priest Particle Series '77/Standard .... Malekko ID-600 Bright or Dark

good deals with: shikawkee, worra, chatmatt, Brobee, behndy, fever606, space6oy, V___, crayola64, emanux, Chaosmic, hbombgraphics

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.
pigmaker

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby excane » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:09 pm

pigmaker wrote:oh yeah 1 more thing

so last summer after that season ended i was really fired up for the rest of the show, wanted to go discuss some theories with some people, ended up on reddit and read the plot leaks for season 7. i had pretty much forgotten what i had read but...

when jon goes to dragonstone and he takes dany down in the cave and shows her the fucking cave drawings which is such a shitty exposition tool, yeah how plausible is it that strong independent dany goes from "these wights sound like bullshit im not risking my army for this nonsense" to "omg i will aid you in however you want including my army" all because of some fucking cave drawings? fucking seriously? that the show didnt even bother somehow authenticating to make dany seem like less of a pushover? plus the children of the forest (according to the books im not a book reader this is just what ive heard) never went that far south how the fuck would they draw in those caves?

anyway so when i saw that scene i audibly went "oh my god thats so cheesy" then i remembered aha..that was in the plot leaks last summer. and most of us on reddit who read them poopoo'd the leaks as FAKE because that is such shitty writing, theres no way the show would actually use fucking cave drawings to convince dany that thats somehow proof and that its worth risking her army and her dragons (MY CHILDREN) over some fucking cave drawings.

then again i remembered back to the leaks, yet another thing that the redditors said must be fake because it's so inplausible... theres NO WAY jon snow and co would go north of the wall just to get a white walker for fucking CERSEI. that's such a dumb idea and so out of character theres no way that even makes sense! the leaks are fake!

you know how that turned out

:lol: Agreed. Yet, it's still hard to not find all of it incredibly entertaining.
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Postby Jwar » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:16 pm

There's a lot of plot holes in this season for sure, but this about the pace of HBO shows in general. You get more than 4 or 5 seasons, they start sucking. I don't know why. Some suck harder than others but all HBO shows share the same fate IMO. Game of Thrones was the one show I thought that would survive it but nope! If that fat piece of shit RR Martin could just write faster. Geez. :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion