A bit important for me: Does anyone here have daydreams?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: A bit important for me: Does anyone here have daydreams?

Postby calfzilla » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:15 am

I storyboard in my head. But nothing inherently creative - just a complete waste of time where I'm in situation A and my brain gives options for B, C, and D and then E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M, etc... Of course by the time I finish the brain sim, 10-20 minutes has passed and I have no idea what I should be doing.
I, myself, am a shit post
calfzilla

experienced
experienced

Postby Jero » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:14 pm

calfzilla wrote:I storyboard in my head. But nothing inherently creative - just a complete waste of time where I'm in situation A and my brain gives options for B, C, and D and then E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M, etc... Of course by the time I finish the brain sim, 10-20 minutes has passed and I have no idea what I should be doing.

Hey, me too! Texas: There's something in the air
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby calfzilla » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Jero wrote:
calfzilla wrote:I storyboard in my head. But nothing inherently creative - just a complete waste of time where I'm in situation A and my brain gives options for B, C, and D and then E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M, etc... Of course by the time I finish the brain sim, 10-20 minutes has passed and I have no idea what I should be doing.

Hey, me too! Texas: There's something in the air

You're in Texas? The only thing I've found in the air so far is deep fried oxygen :idk:
I, myself, am a shit post
calfzilla

experienced
experienced

Previous

Return to General Discussion