lets see YOUR PET

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: lets see YOUR PET

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:49 pm

My cat is like Batman.

Also, UC:

Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby UglyCasanova » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:03 pm

Haha, yes! I can't wait to throw some Michael Scott quotes at her. "I hate so much about the things that you choose to be", then snuggle :hug:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Wes Mantooth » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Just right when you get home and see her:

Wes Mantooth

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Yeah but for that to work UC would have to have had a previous cat whose name was Hollie.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby noxnoctus » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:40 am

My fluffy beast

noxnoctus

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby BitchPudding » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:24 am

My puppy turned a year old last month! :joy: :)

ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby finboy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:28 am

We went to the spca yesterday just to see what was in stock, and my girlfriend fell in love with a 4 month old kitten named Lillie...

Here she is trying to hunt...

In hopes of mellowing her out, we also got this 2.5 year old female, which I am having trouble trying to name...

Plenty of noise, little discernible skill or talent
finboy

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:38 am

Cute new catquisitions, finboy.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Mike » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:47 pm

finboy wrote:We went to the spca yesterday just to see what was in stock, and my girlfriend fell in love with a 4 month old kitten named Lillie...

In hopes of mellowing her out, we also got this 2.5 year old female, which I am having trouble trying to name...

Awww! What a great thing to do. :thumb:
My diy pedal blog: Just one more build...
Mike

committed
committed

Postby Wes Mantooth » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:51 pm

finboy wrote:We went to the spca yesterday just to see what was in stock, and my girlfriend fell in love with a 4 month old kitten named Lillie...

How are they getting along? Good idea to get two at the same time, trying to introduce cats to eachother when one is already established in a household can fucking suck. Mine fought for a bit but get along now. But when I was watching someone else's other cats, it was impossible to get them to get along.
Wes Mantooth

Supporter
Supporter

Postby MrNovember » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Wes Mantooth wrote:

How are they getting along? Good idea to get two at the same time, trying to introduce cats to eachother when one is already established in a household can fucking suck. Mine fought for a bit but get along now. But when I was watching someone else's other cats, it was impossible to get them to get along.

We have two cats (posted above somewhere) and a stray that comes to the house. The stray is getting comfortable with us. It just started coming into the house and letting us pet it. Needless to say, our two cats hate it! Lots of hissing and trying to chase the stray away. Luckily neither of them are fighters or overly aggressive and they're getting a little better. Now after a bit of hissing they usually just give up and leave it alone. We really need to find a home for the stray though, it's getting cold here :(
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby finboy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:38 pm

They play under the door, we introduced them tonight, they sniffed eachother apprehensively at first, the. The kitten mistook the other cat as a toy, and started chasing her around the house. The kitten had a lot of fun, the larger cat did not, so we still have a ways to go until they warm to eachother (or until the kitten realizes the other is not a toy to play with).
Plenty of noise, little discernible skill or talent
finboy

committed
committed

Postby odontophobia » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:22 am

this is lucy. this is her new toy. she got a second one today because she seems to really like to just bite it and then sleep on it/with it. she's a weirdo.

here she is resting on my butt.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby AxAxSxS » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:38 am

awww, so sweet.
Band=InfiniteFlux Flux on Bandcamp
"Ingenuity comes in the face of adversity, and nobody ever becomes a legend by following the rules set by society" -A.A.
Corey Y wrote:it's not obsessive gear hoarding. ;)

Infinite Flux full sets and demo's on youtube
whiskey_face wrote:that girl can fucking hit lemme tell you :love: :lol:

https://infiniteflux.bandcamp.com/
AxAxSxS

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby alexa. » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:33 am

This is Lucky, this old springer spaniel acts like he's 10months old. He's all like "pet meeee", and if you don't he'll bark at ya :lol:

I love this guy so much. Always makes me feel better with his attitude when humans mess me up.

So many cute pets in this thread.. animals are awesomesauce <3
I'm sooo getting a cat when I get my own place
L00PZ!
rfurtkamp wrote:Bastard stepchild of modern delay times/looping and a Lexicon Vortex would have me whipping out the credit card faster than a hooker at a coke convention.
alexa.

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion